Status: Complete

Mistaken Love

The man-er-woman with the plan

Image

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGG!
Leaving French with a wave I marched straight to English. I'm only going to talk to Eddie if he apologizes. I will NOT fall for those..amazing...glistening...hazel eyes that make me want to melt, GAH NO! Stop..breath in..and go. When I entered the room I saw Eddie's head whip up and look at me square in the eyes. He gave me a weak pity smile and patted the seat next to him. I slowly walked over and took a seat. As he opened his mouth to speak I looked away. I just couldn't look at him knowing what I had to do...I hated how kind I was sometimes. My mom did always say I am too nice for my own good. With a tap on the shoulder I looked back at him again. I heard a quiet whisper saying sorry and I almost cried.

Please don't say sorry to me yet Eddie. I really don't want to do what I have to. I should just tell you. But then you'd worry about me and I wouldn't be able to act correctly. I try giving you Mimi and April's glare saying leave me alone...but I'd feel bad. So just stop trying to talk to me. For now...tonight you better be lively. That is if April can remember what I told her. Honestly English shouldn't be so distracting. It's only Eddie! I can't help but feel like I want to jump on him, tackle him to the ground and kiss him. Stupid...stupid Rory READ THE DAMN BOOK! When Eddie pulled your hand under the table not only did he caress your hand with his thumb but he slipped a note to you too.

Rory...why wont you talk to me...I really am sorry...so so sorry...
-Eddie.

Tch...Eddie...I can't explain cos then everything will go wrong. Talk to April after class and make sure you tell Jake to apologize thoroughly to Zachy. April told me what happened in French.
-Rory.

I saw him crumple the paper and toss it away. He looks so sad that it pained me not to see him smile. I had this under control though. Tonight we'll be all smiles again and figure out what we're gonna do for the rest of our lives...maybe. Just keep strong. keep strong and hold steady...you'll get through this class...then deal with him...and have the best night ever with Eddie. When that bell ring and before I could hop out the door Eddie grabbed me and yanked me back to him. Pulling me into a hug I felt him shaking. I knew he wasn't crying...yet but he was shaking pretty badly. I thought it was anger but when he kissed me on my forehead he simply whispered a shaky sorry and told me he was just frustrated.

He walked away from me and ran off to I think his locker. Hopefully he gets to April so she can deliver the message. I wonder what I'm going to wear tonight...I do have that dress. I think that one skirt I have to is too short. Damn I knew- my musings were stopped when I ran into a hard Hollister scented chest. I looked up and saw a smiling Sebastian. *Gulp*

"Hey sexy? Ready for that talk?"

"Heh, oh yeah. Been waiting all day." I fake flirted.

As we walked to my locker I saw April stiffen and slam her locker shut. Damn she was good. I saw Mimi come around the corner with Zachy. They were holding hands and it looked like he whispered something in Mimi's ear. She walked by me but then back up with Zachy's arms around her waist.

Hey...uh Seb. I told Rory about all the nasty stuff Eddie did to you...so so I get my payment? Please Seb I'm begging." Mimi pleaded.

"Huh? Oh yeah. No worries OK Mims?" Sebastian smiled.

As soon as she got hold of the paper she and Zachy bolted. Sebastian looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I giggled and shut my locker. We had no homework so I left my backpack in there.

"They're just excited because they have..uhm plans later tonight." I lied with a 'sexy' smirk.

"Oh? I like that plan. Maybe we should make plans tonight." Seb whispered and felt his way down my back.

"Come come now let not move too fast." I giggled and almost puked at that thought of him...and me.

When we turned around the corner I saw a furious looking Eddie. I shook my head and mouthed the word APRIL. I looked back at Seb really fast and tried to compliment that..ahem, unique scent he had. I was scrubbing myself red when I get home tonight. He pulled me close and nibbled my ear on the way to the bleachers. I almost shrieked but covered it with a girlie giggle. Sebastion asked me when I became to giggly and I simply shrugged my shoulders and told him that being with him makes me feel happier and lighter.

We arrived on the bleachers and I patted the one nearest to me. He tried moving to do something to my neck but I backed away. Show time. Dear God I hope I don't screw it up. I breathed in deeply and grabbed him by the jaw and smashed my lips against his Uhg it was the most vial thing ever! But when he responded I knew It was time.

"Mmm Seb baby. Where'd you learn to kiss so good?" I mumbled against his lips.

"Practice babe. Practice" he smirked.

"Really? So like...other girls?" I gasped for breath.

"Yeah but trust me. You're the best." he crashed his lips on mine again.

I pulled away with a sly smirk on my face. Obviously He thought I was thinking something else because I saw his eyes flash to my chest. Oh and he was right...I moved the picture there earlier so it would be more unexpected. When I held the paper facing me he looked confused.

"You stuff?" he asked breathless.

"Hahaha! Please. I don't but you sure are stuffed with something." I grinned.

"What?"

"So exactly how many girl HAVE you practiced with? Two, four, ten?"

"P-probably a lot more but-"

"And exactly how many guys Seb?" I raised my eyebrow.

"What are you talking about? I- I never kissed a guy before."

"Oh Sebastian. How would dear old Georgie feel if he heard you say that?"

I watched his eyes widen at the name. Flipping around the picture I saw him shake. Oh I had got him good. And with the information April gave me it was priceless. Seb jumped up shouting where'd you get that? All I could do was chuckle. Did he really forget he kept that picture in his locker?

"Sebastian. There is nothing wrong with being gay. People may judge you but as long as you were happy-"

"SHUT UP! You don't know shit!" he shouted at me.

"Ahh but I do. See When Georgie went here you and him became friends. And when he came out of the closet to you, a rush of emotions went flying through your head."

"STOP IT!" he clutched his head.

"A week later you confessed to George that you've fallen for him and you guess started your secret relationship. Happiest memories ever wasn't it? The way he felt you, kissed you. Made those flames in your body burn stronger than ever? Sebastian, you knew you loved this boy. And he loved you too." I told him stepping closer.

"He...he loved me enough to throw me away after he went off to collage!" Seb shot at me.

"No...see Georgie wanted to tell everyone. He was so proud that he got to date you. Sebastian Haydens. But you were scared that daddy would find out. Or that people would make fun of you." I frowned.

"They...NO! NO NO NO! SHUT UP!" Sebastian turned away form me, eyes wide.

"So he went off to collage to find a man worthy of expressing his love to. You blew it Sebastian. And the only reason you resent Eddie's group now is because George use to hang out with him and Jake and Anthony. They knew him longer than you. They shared so many memories while you only had that one year and this picture." I held it out to him.

"Stop it stop it!" Seb whirled around and pushed me back down and tried to kiss me again. I shoved him away and shouted,

"You aren't after me! You never were. You really want Eddie. Am I right? Knowing that you can't have him though you decided to make his life a living hell. And when I moved here...you knew right away I was the affection of his child hood. The apple of his eye that he always talked about. So you tired to 'take me' away from him."

"NO! Eddie...GEORGE! YOU! GAAAAAH! JUST STOP!" Sebastian went down on one knee.

"Sebastian I, I don't want you to hurt anymore. I really do think we can all be friends if you trust us. I'm sure Georgie hasn't found anyone to replace you. I bet if you called him and talked with him...you guys could patch thing up. Maybe he'd even-"

"DON'T finish your sentence...he wouldn't want a coward like me back. So now I'm forced to be lonely forever. Too ashamed of being gay...not bold enough to tell my parents." I then saw his shoulders began to shake. He sniffled once.

"Sebastian...being gay is something you should be proud of. Being different isn't bad. And many people in the world look down upon that. Which should give you more of a push! Fight for what you believe in." I put my hand on his shoulder.

"NO! It isn't what I believe! IT WAS A MISTAKE! Mistaken love." he slapped it away and pushed me back to the bleacher trying to my shirt up.

"Sebastian Haydens listen to me. Eddie is mine and you will NOT take him away. Get your ass up and go get your man back. If you don't everyone is going to find out your gay in a different way." I flew up straightening out my shirt and holding out the picture.

Seb was in tears by now. Kneeling down clutching his chest. I knew I had hurt him... I thought this would be more effective rather than rubbing it in that he was gay. I smiled at the almost human Sebastian. He looked up at my smiling face because I knew he was shocked. Probably thinking along the lines of why is she smiling at me like that. Or why does she care about a monster like me?

I helped him stand and he sniffled one more time before I gave him a real friendly hug. he sniffled into my shoulder more and came out wiping his eyes. I offered him the original picture with Georgie's current phone number on it. April was indeed amazing. For the first time in my life I saw the real smiling Sebastian. As I was about to walk away he pulled me back.

"Can you...will you-" Sebastian stumbled.

"Burn all the copies I made? Yeah no problem. IN return you go back to being kind."

"Heh, thanks. But Actually...I was going to ask if you'd stay for a while until I get the conversation going." he smiled at me

"Sure." I smiled again and patted the seat next to me again.

I saw him shake as he dialed the number. I put my hand on his and gave him a reassuring smile. He took a deep breath and asked into the phone very quietly if a George Brimmings. He stiffened and said alright.

"He-Hello? Georgie?......haha no...I-I'm not your brother...you actually don't even remember me anyway. Se-Seba- Sebastian Haydens." He said his name in a whisper. Then all in a rush he practically shouted for him not to hang up.
"Listen Georgie...I..I don't know how to say this but....I stillloveyou. Uhm..I sa-said. I still love you.....I know.....I know.....I know that too.....Oh I know that feeling too.....but see...this friend of mine...kinda opened my eyes. She....she's really great and uhm...I still have that picture of...us." I saw him blush at that statement.
"Of course I remember our first time! Well I kept it because....it...you, you were always important to me even thought I was a coward and I was hoping you'd give me another chance." As I saw him break out into a huge smile he looked at me and mouth a thank you.

I took that as my chance to leave and headed out of there. With a nice breath I stretched with job well done When I got back to the parking lot. I was rushed with tackled by April, Steph, and Mimi. Steph was begging me to forgive her and I told her I would. Zachy helped me up and gave me a hug telling me how much it meant to him that I risked losing friends to help out his girlfriend and sister. I saw Mimi playfully glare at me and walk over to us and snatch Zachy away. She buried her head in his chest and said MINE! I laughed with Steph and April but soon stopped at who approached me next.

Anthony looked down as he shuffled toward me. I hope he could feel my glare. I wanted him to know exactly how much that hurt me especially cos for a while with Seb I felt like one. A he looked up to meet my icy gaze he looked right back down. I saw him swallow and watched his Adam's apple bob. Whipping his head back up he kept a hard stare at me.

"Rory...I was wrong. I never should of said that. It was a mistake. I'm sorry. I-"

"Anthony...shut up and give me a hug you cross dressing tree humper." I smiled.

We hugged for about 5 seconds then pushed each other away going 'ewwww' April rolled her eyes and laughed at how "childish" we were being. Anthony went over and kissed his girlfriends temple. I looked around and saw no sign of Jake...or Eddie. I patted Stephanie's shoulder when I saw a boy at the other end of the parking lot kiss a girl against a purple car. I saw Steph's eyes widened. She looked about ready to kill but she never made a move. She stood there crying on Mimi's shoulder and April rubbing her back.

"I'll-I'll *hiccup* kill hi-him!" Steph sobbed.
"Stephanie-"
"Save it A-Anthony. Ja-ake means nothing to me any *hiccup* more. I'll...I'll..." She broke down bawling right there.

To make my day even worse I had to do this. Before I got to move though Mimi and Zachy were already sprinting toward him. I saw Jake look up shocked and WHAM! Zachy punched him right in the face. I saw the girl run off crying and Jake stumble back up. He took a swing at Zachy but missed and almost hit Mimi. So Zachy grabbed him by the collar and sucker punched him. A Jake tumbled down Mimi kicked him in the gut. She stepped on his head a bit and rubbed her shoe on his face.
We all rushed over to stop Mimi from 'accidentally' crushing his skull. Zachy pulled her around the waist nuzzling her neck. She let out a breath and leaned back into Zachy. Stephanie looked at him, broken and furious. As he looked up at her she whispered a why to him. All Jake could do was look down and mumble,

"We were a mistake Stephanie. This was a big mistake." Steph looked horror stricken at Jake's words.

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT JAKE!" April growled. She tried lunging at him but Anthony caught her by the wrist.

"We aren't cousins anymore...I guess that was a mistake as well eh Jake?" Anthony scowled.

I looked down at Jake. Ashamed and angry. How can one human get pleasure from hurting another human? A mistake...well there seems to be lots of mistakes going around lately huh? I picked Jake up and slammed him against his car. I never ever slapped anyone before. But when Jake had a huge red mark on his face I was very disappointed in myself. I saw Jake flinch as he shoved me away and opened the door. With a screech of tires away he sped off. I looked around my group of friends. I was almost perfect. I looked at April who smiled at me.

"Did you tell Eddie...6:30 sharp right?" I asked her.

"I did. He gave me a small smile and walked home."

"So is he coming?" I looked up from the ground hopeful.

"I- Yes he'll be there." April smiled.

As we all piled into April's car. Her and Anthony in the front holding hands and Zachy placing Mimi on his lap kissing the top of her head whispering things into her ear that made her laugh or look at him with adoration. I sighed quietly, trying to ignore the pang of jealousy. I knew Steph was feeling hurt too. I laid my head on her shoulder and tried to make her smile all throughout the car ride. When we arrived at my house I blew them all a kiss goodbye. Stepping into my house I shivered with excitement as I got ready for my date with Eddie. Stripping my clothes off me from my busy day. As I let the warm water relax my muscles and enjoy the quiet...my mind all of a sudden remembered something.

"Oh no...WHAT THE HELL DO I WEAR ONE A DATE?!" I shrieked to no one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?
Comments?
Criticism?
//KillJayme\\