Status: Hopefully have a chaper out

Putting The Pieces Back Together

With A Little Help From Her Friends

"So, how much longer until I get to see Mark Junior?" Carrie smiled, lighting up the mood. Lizzie giggled," Hopefully sometime within the 4 months" Rubbing her belly, he kicked," But I think he's going to be feisty growing up." Carrie scrunched her nose in confusion,"What do you mean?"

Taking Carrie's left hand, Lizzie guided Carries hand over her belly, were the baby kicked. "Feel that? That motherfucker's going to kick his way out of my stomach." Lizzie laughed, causing Carrie to laugh,'So, what are you naming him?" Carrie asked removing her hand from Lizzie's belly.

"Mark wanted to name him Jordan, since he always thought he should have had that name and he loved that name since a kid. So, I'm thinking about Jordan Anthony." "That's a cute name. Think he'll be just like his father?" Carrie got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom,"What are you going to do about the house?"

Lizzie layed back in bed,"As bad as I wanna live here, I wanna move back to home or someplace. Maybe to where Mark always talked about, you know?" Sighing, Lizzie held back her tears,"But you have you come with me Remember, it was a promise to Mark. If he ever died, you move with me." Folding her arms, leaning against the wall,"When should we start packing?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment rate.:]
Let me know what you thought.