Status: Done(:

I'm Feeling Love Sick But I Don't Mind

Thirteen.

Image

After we ate and all, I went upstairs and laid in bed. Then, I checked my phone. One new text. It was from Tyler. Ugh.

Tyler: Hey babe. What's up? We haven't talked in a while.

We just talked last night. I didn't feel like talking to him, but I knew if I didn't he'd suspect something was up. Like if I'd be making out with one of the guys. Sure. Psh, like that isn't true... Wow, I pushed that thought from my mind.

Me: Hey. Umm, just got done with dinner.

I waited a moment, but then I vibrated. But it was from Nick....from down the hall.

Nick: Hey. When are you gonna tell Joe?

I laughed. Me: You know you could have just walked down the hall and asked me that.
Then Tyler texted back. Tyler: Ooh that's good. I hung out with Jake today.
Hung out with Jake, that's good. That's nice. Everything that he tells me is 'nice' or 'good' unless I tell him I want him or need him blah, blah, blah. It's all blah unless we're face to face. Then Nick texted back.

Nick: Being a rock star and having a full belly makes you lazy. And Joe's across the hall.

Me: Oh, okay. Well, idk. Idk if I even am...

When I set my phone down next to me, Joe came into the room. "Hey," he smiled and sat next to me. I really liked how I didn't have to be nervous to talk to him without having to insult him.
"Hi there," I sat up.
"So uh, what's up?" He asked.
"Oh, nothing. Just texting...Tyler," I added the Tyler on there quickly or else he'd want to know why on earth I'm texting Nick from down the hall.
"Oh," He said, almost sounding disappointed. I noticed he slightly moved a little closer to me. I also noticed my heart being faster.

Joe's P.o.v.

I was in my room when I decided to go talk to Abby. I felt a little lonely, and she was in her room anyway. So I got up, and went into her room. She was lying on her bed, her cell phone beside her. But she looked so incredibly cute, as always, and it made me smile.
"Hey," I said, sitting on her bed beside her.
"Hi there," Abby sat up beside me and smiled too.
"So, uh, what's up?" I asked. I really didn't know what I planned on saying when I got in here, but I couldn't just sit here and look at her like I'd like to do. So I just ask the most basic question there is.
"Oh, nothing. Just texting...Tyler," She said, a little quickly.
She's still with that Tyler kid? Why?! She's supposed to be with me. I've been waiting ever since we were at the hotel for her to tell me that she loves me...but still nothing. But then again, I've been waiting to work up the nerve to tell her what I feel about her too...but it hasn't happened yet.
"Oh," I said, kind of flatly. Slightly, I moved closer to her so I was nearly inches from her.
"Um, yeah," She said, a little flatly too, and pushed her phone away.
"What do you want to do tomorrow?" I asked, leaning back on my elbows.
"Hmm, I don't know. Whatever mine or your parents plan," Abby looked down at me, and then propped herself on an elbow next to me. I looked straight into her bright green eyes. I smiled more.
"Yeah," I said, then shook my head and looked away. "Well, um, I think I'm gonna go uh...change and then....beat up Kevin, I don't know." I looked back at Abby, and almost got lost in her eyes again, that looked confused now. Then, out of nowhere, I leaned over and kissed her cheek and left.

Normal P.o.v.

The next day, I got out of bed and went downstairs where everyone was. But when I got to the kitchen, Joe wasn't there.
Speaking of Joe, I was so surprised when he kissed my cheek last night. Was that a sign? Well, yeah probably. But how could I get the nerve to tell him that I like him, really like him? I have to do it soon, or I'll always be with Tyler with a love I don't even have for him.
"Hey guys," I greeted, then sat down in a seat at the table by Kevin.
"Morning," Him, Nick and Mr. and Mrs. Jonas said.
"What are we doing today?" I asked.
"Denise and I were thinking about going bowling today. How's that?" Mom said.
"That'd be cool," Nick said, I nodded.
"Why not?" Kevin smiled.
"Morning all!" Joe exclaimed as he walked into the kitchen and sat down beside me.
"Hey," I smiled at him.
"Hey," He smiled back.
After we ate some french toast Dad made, I went upstairs and took a shower. Then got dressed for bowling in some black skinny jeans and Grey Glamour Kills Henley with purple Converse. After I brushed my teeth and straightened my hair, I was ready. When I went downstairs, Nick and Kevin were on the couch with our parents. I went and sat right between them. "Hi!" I exclaimed cheesily.
"Hello, there," Nick said.
"How are you?" Kevin laughed.
"When are we gonna go?" I asked like a little kid that's been stuck in a car for hours and hours.
"Whenever JOE is ready," Denise said, shouting 'Joe' to the stairs.
"I'm coming!" Joe yelled from his room. Then, he came jogging down the stairs in a Journey shirt that had a stop sign on it that said "Don't Stop Believing" and washed out skinny jeans. It took him so long to put that on? Well, also his lushious brushed hair.
"Okay, let's go!" Kevin said, getting up. Then we all got up.
Finally, we left.

This is going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not putting Joe's p.o.v. on there in a while. I get lazy (;
Comment!