Status: Done(:

I'm Feeling Love Sick But I Don't Mind

Thirty-One.

Image

Joe's P.o.v.
After I said goodbye to Abby, I got into my car and sighed. This date remarkably turned out a lot better than I planned it to. I thought it was funny how things turn out that way when you don't even ask for them to. It seems like my whole life turned out that way, though. I didn't ask to become a big sensation with my brothers, but I kind of am. I didn't ask to end up more in love with Abby than I used to be, but I definitely am. Wow.
I pulled out of the driveway and drove all the way home with a goofy smile on my face. As I was driving, I look over and see Abby forgot her purse in the passanger seat. Guess I'll give it to her on Monday. When I pull into my driveway, I hop out singing a happy tune, locking the car behind me with Abby's purse in my hand. I walk into my house, shutting the door behind me, still humming.
"Where have you been?"
I turn around quickly and notice Kevin in the middle of the room, his arms crossed. I chuckle at him and continue to hum. "With Abigail."
"I hope you weren't carrying around that man purse with her, too," He said, nodding towards her purse in my hand.
"Oh, it's hers," I smile, throwing it over my shoulder with it hooked on my finger. "But I guess I could pull it off." I laugh at my own joke and strode towards the stairs.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa. That's hers? See what she's got in there, man!" Kevin told me, following me.
I laugh even harder at him. It seemed like now I didn't take almost anything seriously after the amazing night I had. "Oh, Kevin. When you're in such a great relationship as I am, you respect your partner's privacy! Am I right, or am I right? Haha!" I threw my head back and laughed, then continued up the stairs. [Jonas moment! (;]
"Dude, man. You're love drunk. I'm in a serious relationship with Dani, you just have high school puppy dog love. Let me give you some big brother advice, okay? Don't think you two are as serious as you think you are without talking to her first," Kevin told me with a serious tone in his voice.
"Yes, yes, yes, Kevin. I know, I know. I've heard it all before. Don't worry about me. Abby and I are like....like Romeo and Juliet," I said.
"Romeo and Juliet killed each other," Kevin raised an eyebrow.
"Well, fine! Mr. Techincal! Like Cinderella and Prince Charming! Happy?!" I jogged up the rest of the stairs and went into my room.
Kevin finally laughed at me.
"Where're Mom and Dad?"
"They went to bed and asked me to wait up for you," He explained.
"Oh, okay," I nodded, shrugging out of my jacket and throwing it on a chair in my room. Then sat on my bed to kick off my shoes.
"Well, I'm going to bed now, then. Remember what I said, Joseph. You need to talk to her before going too serious, got it?" Kevin firmly told me before continuing down the hall to his room.
"Right, okay," I said, changing into some pajama pants and t-shirt, then laid down on my bed, replaying the whole night in my head. Before I knew it, I fell asleep thinking about Abby's beautiful face and her deep brown eyes, and how much I wished I could be with her again.

Abby's P.o.v.
Monday really came too soon. I went through my regular routine in the morning, leaving late again according to my dad. I got to school on time, meeting Macy as always. She seemed more perky than usual today, too. But it was just one of those again for her. Then, Joe and Nick finally showed up while Macy and I were talking about how Miley Cyrus looks like a mini Lindsey Lohan now, which was pretty funny.
"Hi, Nick!" Macy waved as they approached.
I turned and saw Joe and Nick approaching our table now.
"Hey, Macy. Were you guys saying that my ex-girlfriend is Lindsey Lohan?" He asked, sliding into the booth beside Macy.
"Yeah," I nodded, like it's an everyday conversation.
"Okay," Nick nodded too, like he didn't care at all--which he probably didn't.
Finally, I turned to Joe, who was now sitting next to me. "Hey," I smiled brightly.
"Hey," He replied, smiling back and kissing my cheek. Of course, my cheeked burned and I let out a girly giggle.
"Wow!" Macy gushed out, laughing, too.
"Shut up!" I laughed.
"Hey Abby, check out this awesome new purse I got!" Joe said, his voice going pitchy trying to sound like a girl. I looked over at him and saw my purse that I left in his car swinging from his finger.
"Oh my gosh!" I laughed, snatching it and stuffing it in my backpack after taking my cell phone out of it and putting it in my jean pocket.
"Have you noticed that she has gotten a lot girlier ever since you two have gotten together?" Macy asked, pointing at me.
"I have not!" I protested.
"Abby, you're carrying a purse!" She said, like she has to write it out for me.
"My skirt didn't have pockets!"
"You're wearing skirts!"
Then, it all came together for me and I felt my eyes grow bigger. "Oh my god. I am getting girlier!"
"Hey, hey, hey," Joe said, sliding his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him. "I like it."
I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Well, then it's okay."
"Now, I am exusing myself from his lovey-dovey conversation, okay?" Nick chuckled, getting up and going toward his friends.
"Oh, bye, Nick!" Macy waved at him.
"Bye, Macy," He laughed, then left.

In English Honors class, I was talking to Jacob about the movie G.I. Joe and why Snake Eyes never talks when the bell rang.
"Abby, I know this stuff. I played with the freaking action figure!" Jacob exclaimed.
"You mean doll?" I corrected.
"No, action figure!"
I laughed at him. "Okay, whatever you say, Jake."
When the bell finally rang, our teacher came in and began her lesson. We read a story and answered questions on it and all, then she made an announcement.
"Now, before the bell rings, I have a quick announcement for everyone," She said as we were all getting our things together to leave. "Next weekend out on the track we're going to have a Valentine's Fund Raisor out on the track. And since you guys are my honors class, I thought it'd be a good idea for you guys to run the booths! Everything will cost a dollar, and all the money goes to a good charity. No exceptions, everyone has to participate and everyone will have a different shift to run, okay? The sign ups will be before and after school next Monday, so if there is a specific thing you want to run, you better hurry to sign up!" On que, the bell rang. "Have a good day!"
I got up and walked out of the classroom to Gym with Joe. I didn't really had anything to say about that. I didn't even know what I'd want to run.
"So what'd you think about that?" Joe asked, as if reading my mind.

"That ought to be interesting," I shrugged.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yayy, chapter 31.
So, I know this chapter definitely isn't all that great, and I apologize for that. =P
But comment! (:
Tell me what you think!
By the way, did anyone see Joe on American Idol?
I thought it was amazing (:
<3
Moni.