Status: Done(:

I'm Feeling Love Sick But I Don't Mind

Five.

Image

Saturday came quickly. Friday night Mom said I needed to pack because we would be leaving for Texas the next morning. We'd be staying there for three days and then come home on Christmas Eve. So, I packed a bunch of skinny jeans, long sleeve shirts, t-shirts, a swimsuit (just in case), Converse, and all that lovely junk. Then, on Saturday morning, Mom woke me up at about almost 7 in the morning saying I had to get ready so we can leave at about 7:30. I got up, tiredly, and just threw on some clothes. Nothing special. Just some sweats, a t-shirt, and slip on Vans. When I went downstairs with my bags, I saw that the Jonas family was already here. My parents were talking to Mr. and Mrs. Jonas, while Nick, Kevin, Frankie, Joe and Elvis were in the living room. Elvis was laying on the floor by Nick's feet. When I saw Joe, I immediately got irritated. Thinking about being with the mother of all annoying people for two whole days in a car would just drive me mad. Finally, Mom saw me.
"Hi, honey! Just put your bag by the door. We're sorting out what we're gonna do. We'll be leaving soon, though," She smiled.
I just nodded, put my bag down and went into the living room with the boys.
"Morning, Abby," Nick said.
"Hey, how you guys doing?" I asked, sitting on the arm of the couch by Nick.
"Just peachy, and tired," Kevin moaned, putting his head back. Joe was already passed out. He had his elbow on the arm, head in palm, asleep. I couldn't help but laugh. Nick was the only really awake one.
"Wow," I giggled.
"Okay, this is the game plan," My Dad said, coming in the living room. "Look alive, boys!" He went over and hit Joe and Kevin on the head.
"Whoa!" Joe exclaimed, almost having a whiplash.
"So, we decided that since there are five of you and four of us, Denise, Paul, and your Mom and I will go in our car while Kevin can drive you guys behind us," He announced.
Inside, I wanted to throw a fit at my parents, but I couldn't since that wouldn't be the right thing to do in front of Paul and Denise. And I knew I would get in trouble in private for it later. So, I did the mature thing and acted like everything was fine and dandy.
"Sure," I nodded.
"Let's go, then!" Denise clapped, making her way to the door.

After we loaded the bags and everything, we headed out on the road. In the Jonas car, Kevin and Frankie sat in the front while Joe, Nick and I sat in the back. Nick was in the middle. Elvis was in my parents' car. I definitely fell asleep as soon as I got in the car. I rested my head on Nick's shoulder, cuddled in the blanket I brought, and fell asleep.

Joe's P.o.v.

So the plan was that all of us go in Kevin's car while the parents go in Abby's parent's car. That sounds perfectly fine with me, as long as I get to be with Abby.
When we all got into the car, I tried secretly to see where Abby was going to sit. She got in the backseat, but Nick got in before me so Abby and I got the window seats and Nick was in the middle. Oh well. She was arm's distance from me anyway. Abby fell asleep as soon as the car got moving, with her head on Nick's shoulder. I didn't show it, but the evil green monster sank it's teeth into my neck as I got super jealous of him. Without anyone seeing, I yawned and stretched my arm around the backseats and secretly stroked Abby's hair while she slept. How can she be so cute?

This was going to be a trip to remember.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a little short, but tell me what you think anyway.
Comment!
<3