Boy Like Me.

Nineteen

"You're in Calculus AP, Economics AP, and English Dual AP? Over achiever much?" Ryan scowled as he looked at all of Liam's folders and papers in his backpack. The shaggy haired teen laughed lightly and shrugged his shoulders. They were currently sitting in Benjamin's kitchen about to start on Ryan's Pre-Calculus homework. "I barely get Pre-Cal, and here you are at college level shit." Ryan said shaking several pages of math in front of Liam.

"Language Ryan!" Benjamin snapped as he sat to the right of the two. He was typing away on his laptop and Ryan rolled his chocolate eyes. Liam smiled warmly and started looking over Ryan's math homework.

"Oh this stuff is easy, it's all based on these formulas." Liam said as he pulled out a sheet of notes and placed stars by them. Ryan looked at the paper and Liam pushed it back to him.

"Okay so what now?" Ryan asked and Liam sighed letting his head fall between his shoulders. Benjamin snickered and shook his head as Liam stood up and walked over to Ryan.

"Okay this is says to find out what sin 255 degrees is, so make it into two triangles." Liam said as he wrote down a few things on the paper and Ryan watched him. Handing him the pencil Liam tapped on the paper and Ryan looked at him still lost.

"Triangles?" Ryan questioned and Liam slapped a hand to his face.

"Seriously?" Liam asked and Ryan shrugged with a cute smile. The shaggy haired teen shook his head, but gave him a cute smile nonetheless. Ryan bit him lower lip and caused Liam to lick his own lips and turn away. He didn't want to feel like he was being teased, but Ryan was doing it on purpose and he knew it by the look in his eye. "You know is it a thirty, sixty, or forty-five degree triangle?" Liam asked trying to push away his thoughts of kissing Ryan again if only for a few moments.

"I'm not doing to well in Spanish either." Ryan added and Liam groaned rubbing his temples.

"This is what happens when you don't pay attention in class." Benjamin said as he shut down his laptop. He closed it up and looked to Liam mouthing an apology, but the shaggy haired teen waved the matter off.

"Well I'm eighteen why do I have to be in school?" Ryan shot back and Benjamin glared at him.

"Oh boy," Benjamin mumbled shaking his head. "Liam please help him, I have to go pick something up from my office, I'll be back in forty minutes." Benjamin explained as he grabbed his keys from the small table by the door. He turned to look at the two sitting at the table.

"No problem sir." Liam said giving him a thumbs up. Benjamin nodded and gave Ryan a warning glare. The spiky haired teen laughed nervously and sunk into his chair. A few seconds later Benjamin was out the door leaving the two teens alone.

"I thought he'd never leave." Ryan sighed in relief and Liam looked at him with confusion and interest.

"Yeah well, we still have to get some of this done." Liam said pointing to the homework scattered across the table. Ryan raised an eyebrow and looked at the homework with disgust.

"I know you don't wanna do that." Ryan smirked seductively and Liam shook his head with a smile on his face.

"No, no, no. No." Liam said shaking his head even more. Ryan stood up from the table walking over to Liam who remained seated looking down at the papers. The muscled teen leaned downwards towards Liam. He breathed gently onto his neck causing Liam to close his eyes and bite his lip.

"You know you want more," Ryan whispered along his neck and Liam felt his toes curling and skin tingling not to mention his cheeks turning red. His heart started to spin and circles and his stomach doing flips. "Come on." Ryan smiled kissing his neck and Liam pressed his lips tightly together to keep a moan from escaping.

"Do your homework." Liam said and Ryan groaned shaking his head.

"We have forty minutes, alone in a house, and you're telling me you don't wanna have a little fun?" Ryan asked curiously and somewhat seductively once again.

"No I do, but not until after you do your homework." Liam said turning to look at Ryan who rolled his eyes and placed his hand on the back of Liam's head. Gently pulling his head back Ryan leaned down and pressed his lips softly against Liam's. The shaggy haired teen instantly melted and smiled against the kiss.

"I'll get started then." Ryan said as he slowly pulled away from Liam.

"No wait," Liam said standing up. He was only two inches shorter than him, which made it so much cuter to Ryan. The lean, shaggy haired teen placed his hands on Ryan's toned chest and gently stroked it. "One more minute of weakness." Liam smiled and Ryan placed his hands on Liam's waist capturing his lips in a desirous kiss.

Liam moved his arms around Ryan's neck and stood on his toes to get closer. Their bodies pressed together, eyes closed, lips together, and tongues about to engage in a war of dominance. Ryan smiled as Liam opened his mouth slightly allowing just enough space for his tongue to slip in.

It was intimate and sensual. Invigorating. Passionate. Warm. Loving. Liam never knew a feeling like this before and Ryan had never succumbed to such feelings. He had only kissed one other person and that was Jill Hanson back in the seventh grade, around the time he figured he was gay.

Finally after a lustful and arousing kiss they parted. Liam's eyes remained closed and Ryan opened his studying his face. Slowly Liam's eyes opened and he looked up at Ryan. A small blush was on his face, but Ryan thought it was a sign of innocence. He used his hand to gently brush away Liam's strands of shaggy hair. Placing a sweet and soft kiss on his lips Ryan moved away from Liam.

"See wasn't blowing math off for a few seconds worth it?" Ryan asked with a cocky smile as he sat down at the table.

"Eh could have been better." Liam teased and Ryan scoffed.

"Yeah right," Ryan snickered. "You liked it otherwise little Liam wouldn't be so damn perky." The muscled teen said gesturing towards Liam's crotch area. With that being said Liam quickly sat down and blushed furiously feeling super embarrassed. Ryan laughed with amusement, but Liam sure wasn't happy about that little moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler chapter.

Thank you all for the comments.
The next chapter will make things move forward.
So please comment some more if you wanna know.

The more comments I recieve the quicker I shall update!
=)


-Mimi