Oxycontin Genocide

[Oxycontin Genocide] [Gerard Way] [02]

The cold breeze hit my skin as I walked to my spot. How was I suppose to act to that it was hot outside when it's freezing? I shivered as I took off my vest, just showing a simple tank top and shorts. Light in my face while artists were fixing my make up , a few hands in my hair trying to fix it as beautiful as possible. I sighed to myself, trying to remember the script while I waited for them to be finished.

After 5 long minutes they let go of me , I have to say they did a pretty good job trying to hide my cold, blue lips. why did we have to shoot in the middle of the winter outside anyways? If the moviescript says it should be played in the summer, why shoot in the winter? These people confuse me. All because he didn't have free time in july, now I'm freezing my ass off for a famous stuck up actor. I looked over at where he was sitting.
I hated people like this, I don't even know why I agreed with this movie. It's again one of those crappy lovestories where the girl falls head over heals with a boy she only saw for 5 minutes. I always enjoy making movies, except this one. I'm going to be honest with you, I only agreed for the money, is that so terrible? I think if they offered you a million dollars you wouldn't say no , would you?

"Everyone to their spots please" I heard the director yell , since I was already on my spot I didn't move. I looked over to Daniel who stood up from his seat, dropping a towel rudely on the ground. You have to know he was still upset that there were no marshmellows in his hot chocolat. He slowly made his way to his spot, right in front of me. God I'm so happy this is my last shot.

We both took each other's hands, since it was in the script ; " Cameras rolling in three, two , one ; ACTION! ".

Daniel and I gave each other a cold look before he spoke his part of the shot , " Look at me! Why do you think I ignore you?! ".

I did what I was told in the script and let go of his hand , " I don't know! Because you think you're better? Because I'm not worth your time!? "

Daniel gave me a hurt look, chuckled to himself and shook his head " You're so stubborn aren't you "

I remembered that I didn't have to speak now but just give a confusing look.

"You think I ignore you? YOU REALLY THINK THAT? Do you think I hate you?! NO , the only reason I ignore you is because I can't stand seeing you with anyone else than me! I - I , oh god I can't believe I'll say this I fucking love you. " Daniel whispered the last part , looking me in the eyes.

The only thing I had to do now was look him in the eye and wait for him to kiss me, o god.

one million dollars, one million dollars, one million dollars, one million dollars

He lowered his lips to mine, since I'm pretty short and I'm wearing sneakers. This was indeed a part of my job, acting like you love someone. And to be honest I act like I love someone a lot, even off set. I have this thing called bondingfear. Anyways, I felt Daniel's lips on mine as I brought my one hand to his cheek deepening the kiss. I wasn't untilt he director yelt 'CUT' that I let him go. Daniel didn't even give me a good job not even a look, damn ego actors. I ran off set to get my jackett, since I was freezing and slightly whiped off my lips, still tasting his saliva.

It was a wrap, the movie was done. God those were a long 2 months, now it's just the premiere and the most exciting this : seeing the reactions of the people. I didn't really think of high expectations, since it was just a normal love story, but who knows? It might score high.

Finally I could go home and take a break for a few months. I could sleep all day. I only had to give some interviews and photoshoots. But I both loved doing them so I didn't really mind. The thought of sitting in a coffeeshop reading the newspaper while drinking coffee made me feel good inside. Or just going to a nightclub on saturday with my friends. Maybe I could go on a vacation? Sometime away from home.

Everyone clapped their hands to salute the end of the movie , kissed each other and hugged. My stylist gave me such a major squishy hug that I nearly choked but instead I laughed it all away. The people were great here except Daniel then. I saw that he already left and it didn't make me sad for a minute.

This christmas will be great.