Status: Comment If You Want. Finished!

Can You Hear Me?

Sparks! Fireworks! Whatever!

“You can’t possibly wear that on your second date!” Amy complained about the purple skinny jeans and black MCR band shirt I had on.
“Come on, why not? Aren’t I supposed to be comfortable?” I questioned I never did this before. I mean I’ve dated guys, but not seriously.
“Yes, but not this comfy.” She walked into my closet and came out with a short, red, strapless dress I wore as a bridesmaid at my cousin’s wedding. “Here put this on.”
“But-” I tried to protest.
“No butts. Put it on.” buzz, buzz. “Oh jeez hurry he’s here!” I sighed and took my clothes off as she ran to call him up. I slid the dress off and fixed my eye-liner, then my hair which matched the dress in some parts. I put on a pair of red and black flats. I smiled at myself in the mirror as Amy came in. “You ready?”
“Yeah.” I followed her out to Mason who was sitting on our couch in our living room/kitchen/dining room. He stood as I came in and smiled. “Hello, Mason.” Mason was unlike any other guy I’ve dated. He used to be famous and he’s now deaf. He’s special.
“Hey, Jess.” He walked over to me. I slid my arms around him. “How are you?”
“Epic.” I replied letting go.
“Mr. Musso I want my best friend home by one. You got that?” Amy spoke seriously.
“Okay, Dad.” I laughed, pulling Mason out of the door. “So how are you two related?”
“My mom’s her mom’s sister.” He responded and took my hand.
“You two are so different. Your like all awesome and she’s like a cheerleader. I swear she was switched at birth with your real cousin. I love her and all, but she’s so happy all the time. It gets boring after-” I stopped as he pulled me closer to him on the stairs. I liked this, being close it was like dancing all over again. I looked up at him. I moved my head closer to his slowly. He moved his face down and closer to mine. For one second our lips touched, it was electric. Then they parted for a second and then came together like we where testing if it happened every time. I sparked again when they met. I felt the need I wanted more. I reached my arms around his neck, deepening our kiss. He was addictive. I smiled and he responded by giving my what I wanted. Which was only more of him. I felt his hand on my thigh. I pulled away and rested my head against his shoulder. He looked down at me innocently. “Would you hate me if I told you, I love you?”
“No, would you.” He asked and I picked my head up.
“Why would I hate myself for loving you?” He chuckled at me and kissed me again. Then I got just what he meant. “So you…”
“Yes I love you too. Even if we have only known each other for a week. There’s just something about you, Jessica.” I hugged him and when I let go I said.
“It is strange it’s like we where meant to happen. God had it in for us.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like this.
<3 Kelsey