Status: Comment If You Want. Finished!

Can You Hear Me?

Obscene Gestures

“Are you cold?” Mason asked put his arms around me. I shrugged.
“Not really.” I responded shifting in his lap.
“You have Goosebumps, Jessica.” He commented with a smirk. Trace who I met earlier today was across from us on the other side of the fire with another friend Anthony. They both had beers in their hands and where singing a song about Llamas. They sounded horrid.
“Not from the cold.” I answered him, sticking out my tongue as I set my head back on his shoulder. He responded by kissing my lips, but it set my whole body on fire like it did every time. His lips lingered there, longingly, and when he started to pull away, I moved my arm over his shoulder to the back of his neck so he wouldn’t stop. He wrapped his arms around me, joining his fingers at my stomach, and pulled me even closer to him than I already was. He sighed a little when we finally did break apart for air.
“You know I love you, right?” He spoke the obvious question.
“Yes, don’t you tell me every day, and vice versa.” He leaned forward and kissed the base of my neck gently, letting his breath tickle my skin. I gripped the front of his shirt a little tighter than was necessary, and he nipped the skin of my shoulder lightly. I giggled quietly.
“Just making sure.” I played with the bottom of Mason’s shirt. Then poked his slightly chubby belly. He kissed my neck again. I leaned my head more for more skin access for Mason. Someone cleared their throat. Mason looked over at to two drunk men. “What?”
“You shouldn’t romp each other in the presence of others.” Trace chuckled at us and drank a little more.
“No, no I liked the show!” Anthony spoke obviously much, much more drunk that Trace or rather very pervish.
“Trace is right. We shouldn’t be doing this here.” Mason muttered pushing his hair away from his face. “We’ll continue this another time.”
“On second thoughts…” I grinned a little evilly, getting up from Mason’s lap and pulling him up with me. “How about we just continue this now?”
He swallowed hard. “Not here. With those two perverts around staring.”
I walked my fingers up his chest, slowly. “Well, Mace. We are you know behind you house… hmmm.”
“Are you sure?” He pulled the responsible boyfriend card out and waved it around in my face. I smile and nodded.
“Yeah, I’m sure. I want you, Mason Musso.” I put my other hand on his cheek. He grinned and then took one of my hands in his. Then decided just to fling me on to his back and then started into the house. From outside I heard Trace’s voice yell:
“Don’t be too loud.” My face turned brick red.
“Don’t listen to them… They don’t know love.” Mason told me as we reached his bedroom door.
“I don’t either, other than you I never felt love. From anyone.”
“So your saying you’re a virgin?”
“No… I’ve just never felt love.” He pulled me in to him and wrapped his arms around me.
“Do you really want to feel love, from me?”
“I love you already. I want to feel it.” He opened the door. I strutted in like I owned the place and lie on the bed in a sexual model pose. He laughed and closed the door walked over and sat on the bed. I sat up cross legged across from him. “So how are we going to do this?” I smiled and crawled over to him. Mason placed his hand on the side of my face, kissing my lips lightly. I kissed him back, adding a little more pressure. His hands ran down my sides, causing my body to tingle. I moved so that I could straddle him and he smirked against my lips, gently lifting my shirt an inch upwards, trailing his fingers up my back. I ran my tongue over his lips, and felt his mouth open slightly, his breathing become a little more rigid as I bit his bottom lip. His hands moved to my hips, pulling our bottom halves closer and closer together as my lips moved to his neck, hands to his waist. He moaned as I began to play with the belt buckle of his skinny jeans, teasing him just a tiny bit. His fingers curled in the bottom of my shirt, gently moving it up, letting the tips of his fingers graze my skin. I lifted my arms to let him remove my shirt, and straight away, his lips moved to the skin of my breasts that wasn’t covered by my bra. He gently nipped the skin, his hands travelling around my waist to meet the clasp of the black lacy garment stopping him from getting what he wanted. He looked at me to make sure I was still wanted him. I kissed his forehead. He snapped it between his fingers, removing the bra and throwing it to a new location in the room. He began to massage the breast that his lips weren’t attached to with his hands, my body tingling even more that it had before. I couldn’t suppress a moan against his neck, as my fingers moved downwards from his belt buckle, feeling the growing bulge hidden beneath the fabric of his red jeans. He whimpered, biting down on my skin. His free hand undid my belt quickly, throwing it away, before he hurriedly undid my zipper. Our lips collided and I lifted my hips so that he could remove my pants as our tongues collided. Our breathing had become ragged, my hands shaking on his own zipper as he removed his shirt himself.
“Jessica, please.” He whined as I pressed my pelvis to his, moving the zipper down agonisingly slowly, grinding against him. I could feel his erection, and I watched as he bit his lip to stop himself from making any more noise. He slipped his hand between us, and rubbing me teasingly through my underwear. It caught me off guard, and I groaned like a cheap prostitute. I didn’t mean to do that, but he made it feel so good that I couldn’t have suppressed it if I tried. I mean, he was good. He was different from the rest.
“Mace!” I gasped, pulling my fingers in his hair. He was biting his lip, while his other hand moved to the waistband of my underwear. Panting heavily, I began to palm him through his boxers. His movements halted for a second as his mouth gaped, and he made a heavenly sound, causing me to bite into the skin of his which was closest to me.
“You’re so goddamn beautiful.” He whispered kissing my neck. I tilted my head to the side, giving him more skin to assault. His chest began to heave, as he pushed down my underwear, and I shifted so that he could slip them off too. Mason looked back up at me, his heart pounding. “You’re sure you want me Jessica?” he said.
“There’s no way in hell I would have gone this far if I didn’t.”
“Is that a yes then?”
“Yeah, I think so,” I said and he rolled us over so he was on top of me. I reached my head up and he passionately kissed me. He looked at me and I nodded. He then put himself into me. I gasped. He started out slow not wanting to hurt me. I grabbed his hair and pulled he then began to go faster and faster, than farther in to me until I came.
“Mason!” I screamed
“I almost there!” Just then I felt him cum in me. We started to kiss each other, I than flipped us over so I was on top. I went slowly but he was impatient and began to thrust into me again until we both came again. When we were done we fell asleep with him still in me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was writen by four people in two hours. By Me, Tevin, Kelsea, and Travis (No one knows him, he is Kelsea's sex toy...) Comment.
<3 Kelsey