Status: Comment If You Want. Finished!

Can You Hear Me?

Welcome To The Rainbow Parade

“I’m bored,” I said flatly. I looked over at Mason who was stuffing a spoonful of cereal into his mouth. I reached over and squished his cheeks together. “Are you bored Mason?” My hand squished the cereal out of his mouth and it fell onto his pants. “Whoops.”
“You killed my lucky charms!”
“I didn’t kill them! They’re still in your pants! Want me to check and prove it to you?” I said reaching for his pants. He laughed.
“Someone’s horny. How are you so bored when the day just started?” he asked while wiping rainbows off his pants. I hopped up from my seat at the counter and hugged him around the head from behind and kissed his hair. Still hanging on his head I started dancing around to the music blaring from the stereo.
“I am easily bored. That’s why it’s good I have you. You complete me. Except when you’re eating breakfast and being completely boring. It’s then that you complete my boredness,” I said dramatically. He turned in his chair so that we were looking eye to eye.
“Hey,” he said. I hopped up onto his lap and turned to face him.
“Hallo there Piglet,” I said. He gave me a funny look.
“Hi?”
“Oh, hey there Santa. Guess what I want for Christmas!”
“What do you want for Christmas little Jessica?”
“All I want for Christmas is you Mason,” I replied placing my finger on his nose.
“Well that’s good.”
“Why would you say that Santa?”
“Cause we already ordered me and I’m being shipped to the North Pole to be wrapped in a box and stuffed down your chimney in a couple of weeks,” Mason blurted out.
“Oh. My. God. Ohmhgod. That is the funniest thing you’ve ever said. But I hope it happens cause I don’t think I could survive without you for more than a couple of weeks. You’d better get here soon.”
“Okay, I will. I’ll ship me in a next day delivery.”
“Mhm, you’d better. So what are we gonna do today?”
“Could you do me a huuuuge favor?”
“Is it a sexual favor or a regular favor?”
“It could be classified as both,” he said seductively. I kissed him real quick then waited for the favor.
“I think we need to go to the mall.”
“How is that a sexual favor?” I asked puzzled.
“I think I’m gonna need some new pants,” he said gesturing to his rainbow marshmallow smeared red skinny jeans.
“Oooh… sorry bout that. You still love me?” I said teasingly. I put my hands on his cheeks.
“Yeah I think I can manage that,” he said. I pulled my face to his and kissed him for several seconds. I pulled away.
“Good. Let’s go,” I said. I hopped down from his lap and he laughed. “What?”
“There….there’s a four-leaf clover on your ass,” he burst out laughing. He almost fell out of the chair laughing but I took his hand so he wouldn’t fall over and the way to the car.
“I guess I’m gonna need new pants too,” I said as I grabbed my coat out of the closet in the front hall. It was long enough that any marshmallow smears would be hidden. Mason on the other hand had a shorter leather jacket that provided a perfect view of his rainbow parade by his zipper. It looked kind of like…. never mind. It wasn’t me!!
“We can share a changing room then,” he said as he put his jacket on.
“I don’t think they allow sex in the changing rooms at this mall.”
“Who said anything about sex, plus they don’t have rules about making out in your underwear!” That made me laugh really loud. We walked out to the car holding hands and he opened the passenger door for me. He is such a gentleman, like chivalrous and stuff. I love that about him.
At the mall, we carried out our plans just as planned and left with a matching pair of blood red skinny jeans, his trademark and a habit I was beginning to catch on to. He was changing me and I liked it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tevin helped me lots on this chapter!
<3 Kelsey and Tevin