Status: Rewriting the chapters. So please be patience. Story will continue soon :)

Why Can't We Be Together

Do You Know What I'm Seeing?

Doesn't it feel horrible to lose a close friend? It's like they're apart of you and once they're gone apart of you goes with them. You'd feel alone and miserable. That's how it would have felt if Bob had stopped being my friend. I would have been miserable. I'd miss him so much. I couldn't bare to go a day without him. I love him and I mean in a friend kind of way. I couldn't really see him and I together.

I quietly laid on my bed,waiting to hear the tapping on my window. You can consider Bob as the lazy type. He is too lazy to use the door so he's comes through the window instead. I think he does that to avoid my mom. She gets too excited when I have friends over. Here and there I would glance over at the clock. Where is he? He should have been here already. I was getting worried. There was laughter coming from downstairs. I suppose its my parents watching something funny on t.v.

I closed my eyes for a moment. I wonder how it feels to sleep. I never slept before not even as a baby I think. I've always knew that vampires couldn't sleep but that never stopped me from wondering. Just once I wish I could sleep with Mikey. His arms wrapped around me,holding me close against him and I would wake up in the morning and watch the beautiful person before me sleep. The sad thing is that would never happen cause he doesn't like me in that way. He only likes Alicia.

"Frank?" I jumped,who said that. My eyes snapped open to see my teddy bear standing in front of me.

"Bob!" I shouted. I lunged towards him,sending both of us to the floor.

"Whoa,did you miss me that much?"he asked. Hell yeah I did. He's the only person I thought about all day besides Mikey.

"Yes." I punched him in the arm.

"Ow,what was that for?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You know what. Don't you ever do that again. I don't care if you didn't want to see Mikey. I wanted to see you. I was so worried about you. Ray wouldn't tell me where you were and I called you. Why didn't you answer the phone?"

"I needed to think. If I answered the phone,I would have probably snapped at you but now I'm okay....for now." Bob and I got up from the floor and settled on the bed. Bob had laid on the spot where I was before so I laid next to him with my head resting on his shoulder. It was quite for awhile. No one spoke.

"What were you thinking about?" I asked,finally after five minutes of silence. I was curious to why he was so mad at Mikey. Well I can figure that out but why did it take him long to answer his phone.

"You."he whispered.

"Me?Why me?Don't tell me you were mad at me and not Mikey." I said concerned. What did I do to make him mad?

"I'm trying to figure you out. How could you like someone if they're mean to you and have really no interest in you? There's plenty of other humans,vampires in the world that are way better for you then him. I just can't see how you like him. He's an asshole that doesn't care how you feel. It's like he's doing this cause he's afraid of what people'll think of him if they found out he's friends or is going out with a vampire."Bob explained. I sat there thinking about what he just said to me.

"I really don't know,Bob. This is probably what every person in the world says when they have a crush on someone but it's just something about him that I like. Maybe it's the way his eyes look when the light shines on them. Maybe it's his personality. I don't know but what I do know is that I like him but we'll never be together."

"That may be true so why don't you move on." I cocked my head to see Bob better.

"What if I don't want to."

"Then you'll be alone and miserable for the rest of your life." Bob said harshly. I was a little hurt by what he said.

"B-But I'll h-have y-you right." I whispered,close to tears. Thinking of living without Bob in my life makes me feel sad. Bob looked down at me.

"Maybe yes,maybe no. You never know something might happen and I'm forced to move away from here....away from you. Vampires aren't psyhic so I can't predict the future. " Why was Bob talking negative. He'll still be here won't he? "Just like Mikey won't be here forever. He's not a vampire and he'll soon die of old age while we still look young."he added.

"But you said there maybe a chance with him."

"Yeah, like one percent. You two barely talk so how are you two going to start a relationsip if no one talks."

"But what if he came over here to apologize for everything and stayed to hang out with me. Isn't that talking? Isnt that the begining of a new friendship."I said

"Yeah I guess but he didn't come over so I don't know where your going with that." I bit my lip.

"Bob,he did come over. Mikey just left about an hour ago. If you don't believe me then ask my mom. She's the one that let him in." Bob sat up suddenly,staring down at me.

"He what!"he shouted. I sat up too.

"Y-Yeah and he apologized for everything and he stayed over to help me with my geometry homework. He even smiled a little too which considers that he may have been happy for beening over here." Bob placed his hands on my face. He stared right into my eyes.

"He didn't hurt you? For all I know he could have made you lie to me so I wouldn't be suspious. He could be plotting something to hurt you,Frank." Bob sounded concerned about me.

"No,I'm fine. It was actually quite fun." Bob chuckled,dropping his hands.

"I sure did miss a lot today."

"I tried to call you but...."

"I know,I wasn't here."he snapped. What was Bob's problem? Ever since he got here,he's been snapping at me for stupid things over Mikey. What does he have against Mikey besides him beening mean to me? "I'm sorry"he mumbled.

"Huh?"

"I read your mind.I didn't mean to snap at you. It's just you mean a lot to me and I can't stand seeing you hurt by someone's stupidity. It hurts me to see you hurt. I'm just saying,maybe Mikey isn't good for you."

"So who is?" Bob laid back and closed his eyes. Oh my god. Does Bob have feelings for me? Is this why he's been trying to get me to move on from Mikey? I opened my mouth to ask him but closed it. Bob smirked. He knows that I know that he likes me. Crap.

"And no I'm not going to kill him to get him out the way. What kind of friend would I be if I did that?"he said.

"I know. Your two nice to kill anyone. So how long has it been?"

"About three months." He liked me that long...wow.

"Really? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I knew you didn't have feelings for me so why tell you." he said. He was right about that but I still would have liked to know that at least someone in the world liked me. "It wouldn't have made a difference anyway. Mikey is the person you like,not me."

I sighed,"How much do you like me on a scale from 1 to 10?"

"Twenty." He smiled. I scooted over more and placed my arm across his stomach. "Frank,I want you to forget about what I said tonight and I'm talking about me moving away. I will never leave you. I will always be here when you need me and that's final. I don't care if Mikey finally realizes that you like him and he decides to ask you out. I'll still be here. Just remember that okay?"

"Yeah."Bob leaned down and kissed the top of my head. I sighed. It's going to be a long night for the both of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
its kind of a filler but Im working on the next update now so i might post later

OMM my laptop is back but it still does funny things so i hope it doesnt go boom on me again

thanks for the comments:

Hayley_Horizon
secrets-that-die
SuperBat
DiexToxSurvive ( i liked the vampire frank by the way.its cute)

comments?

title credit: Panic at the Disco-Do you know what I'm seeing?