Status: Rewriting the chapters. So please be patience. Story will continue soon :)

Why Can't We Be Together

All We Need In This World Is Some Love

"Mikey, what are you doing here?" I was really confused. Why was he here? I wonder if Bob forced him here. Mikey closed the door behind him and stared up at me.

"Frank, I...uh..." He looked away, staring down at his shoes. Why is he nervous...probably Bob threaten him? Maybe. "I just came over here to apologize for what I said last night and in the cafeteria the other day. I didn't mean to hurt you like that and I really appreciate it that you saved me last night. You didn't have to but you did and I'm really grateful but you have to realize that my brother,Gerard,doesn't like your kind very much nor does my family. If either of them finds out I hang out with you, I could get in big trouble. So do you understand now? I only was mean to you so it would prevent you from being my friend. I figured if I was mean to you then you'd hate me and not want to be my friend."he quickly explained. Wow that was a mouthful. I was speechless. My brain was still processing the information that was just said to me. So he really does want to be my friend but his family is holding him back.

"I understand completely and I forgive you." I finally said. I think the silence was getting to him. Mikey sighed in relief.

"Thanks Frank. I-I thought you wouldn’t believe me and get angry." I smiled and turned back around to get a shirt. It's kind of awkward to be standing here shirtless in front of a guy I like. I found a t-shirt that was laying on the floor and put it on. "Um do you mind if I sit down?"he asked.

"Go ahead." I said gesturing for him to take a seat on my bed. Mikey smiled and sat down on the edge of my bed. I sat on my bed indian style and looked at him. He noticed and looked away, nervously playing with the hem of his shirt. "So?"

"I don't know."he whispered.

"I don't want to sound rude but is this the only reason you came over here or was it something else besides this?" I asked. Mikey shrugged.

"I really don't know. I felt really bad about what I said to you and something told me to come over here and apologize to you. I probably sound so pathetic to you and the apology is so stupid but I really am sorry."

"It's okay Mikey. Like I said a few minutes ago, I forgive you. I really do so stop spazzing out about it." Mikey smiled at me and I smiled back. "Um does your parents know your here?"

"No, well they think I’m at Alicia's house but as you can see I’m here." he laughed. He lied to his parents and brother so he could see me. I felt really happy. "Hopefully Gerard doesn't get suspious about my whereabouts and call her to see if I’m there." Mikey is such a bad boy, just kidding.

"Well I'll keep your secret." Mikey laughed. "What?"

"Nothing.Hey do you mind if I stay here for awhile? If you don't mind though."

"You can. I don't mind and my parents don't either and don't worry they won't hurt you." I said.

"Thanks."

"Plus their nice so don't hesitate to talk to them. They're nice." I added

"I know. Your mom was quite happy to see me when I knocked on the door." I rolled my eyes. Everytime someone comes home with me she freaks out and is all excited that I have a friend. That’s how she was when I first met Bob and Ray. Actually Ray was the person to introduce me to Bob. I had met Ray on my first day do school. A group of humans found out that I was a vampire and started to taunt me with garlic. At that moment I wasn’t that strong of a vampire and was easily weakened by it. Ray distracted them while Bob helped me get away from them. Every since then Bob and I been really close.

"Did she say anything to you?" She tends to tell things about me to people that I don't want to get out, like embarrassing moments.

"She didn't. What Frankie doesn't want me to know about your embarrassing moments?"he joked. I giggled.

"No."

"Sure." I looked up into his eyes and stared. He did the same and smirked.

"Wait don't move. Stay right there." I said. Mikey cocked his head to the side. "I said don't move." I jumped up from my bed and quickly grabbed my camera from the desk. I turned around and took a picture of Mikey.

"Um and what is that for?"he asked. I smiled.

"It's for the photography assignment if you don't mind me taking pictures of you."I said.

"I don't mind but how am I special to you."he asked. He had right there. I couldn’t lie to him about the reason why I was taking pictures of him. I opened my mouth and was about to say something but was interrupted by a knock on my door.

"Frank, does your friend want anything to eat? He must be hungry."she shouted. I turned to Mikey.

"You hungry?"

"Um I guess but I don't want to interrupt anything. I mean I came unannounced and I have been mean to you seeing I don't deserve the foo----" I placed my finger on his lips.

"Yes, he’s hungry and remember mom, he’s human not a vampire like us. So cook the food." I giggled.

"I know you don't have to repeat it."she replied. I felt Mikey tap me on the shoulder.

"Yes?"

"You didn't answer my question. How am I special to you?" He isn't going to let this go is he. I sighed.

"I want to tell you but I'm just afraid of what you'll say when I say it." I whispered. I got up from the bed and walked over to the window. I can't tell him right now that I like him. He'll think I'm a weirdo. "I'll tell you later, I promise. Now is not a good time."

"I understand." I heard the bed creak a little and then footsteps behind me. "Do you want to help me with my geometry homework?"he asked.

"Um I think you're asking the wrong person. That isn't my favorite subject I prefer music especially the guitar." I told him. He nodded.

"Well I can help you with anything you're not good at. If you need help with the formulas or just the math itself."he suggested. I really do need help in that area. I'm failing that class anyway and plus it gives him an excuse to stay here longer.

"That's a good idea to me." I said. I walked over to my book bag in the corner and pulled out my binder. "Let's get started. You can sit anywhere in the room and get comfortable." I watched as Mikey sat back down on my bed. I decided to sit at my computer desk, away from him right now.

"Um don't you think it’s a good idea to sit near be in case you need help. I can't see your paper from here you know." I felt embarrassed for some reason.

"O-Oh s-sorry" I whispered, getting up from the chair and sitting on my bed. I didn't look at him though.

"Okay so what don't you get?" he asked me.

"Everything." I heard him laugh.

"You don't get any of it? I see we have a lot to work on." I close my binder and dropped it on the floor. "What's wrong?"

“I know what you're thinking. I'm stupid and don't know anything." I said sadly.

"No I don't. All you need is some practice and help." he said. I shook my head.

"Well how can I get help in that class if the teacher won't help me? She won't even come near me for what I am. No one will. Everyone thinks I'm a monster and is scared of me." I shouted. I was getting angry now. I bet Mikey is going to get scared and run out of here.

"That's not true. I'm near you. I'm in your house, in the same room with you." He had a point there.

"But still before you wouldn’t come near me. When I did you'd walk away and say a smart comment to me. I have feelings you know. All vampires do and it hurts us when humans treat us like shit."

"I'm really sorry, Frank. I truly am. I wish I can take back all the mean things I've said to you but I'm here now. I’m not afraid of you because I know you’re not like the other vampires on the streets."he confessed. I made me happy inside to hear him say those things.

"Thanks Mikey." I said.

"Come here." My eyebrow rose. "I'm going to give you a hug now get over here. I owe you one from last night." I grinned. Mikey pulled me into a hug. I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist. I waited to see if he'd push me away for having my arms around him like that but he didn't. I felt his chin on the top of my head. "Better?"

"Yeah."

"Good now let's get to work." I sighed. I didn't want Mikey to let go. I just wanted to stay on this position seeing this would probably be the only time I get to hug him. I doubt he wants the school to know that he hangs out with me. Wait what if this is a one day thing. What if he felt bad and just wanted to hang out with me for today and that's it.

"Mikey, can I ask you a question and be honest?"

"Sure."

"Do you want to come over tomorrow? I'm just asking. You don't have to I mean I don't want to cause any trouble for you. I’ll understand if you don't want anyone to know about this. I understand seeing this might make people think twice about you." I rambled on.

"Frank calm down. I don't mind coming over tomorrow but I don't think it’s a good time to show that we're starting to hang out. I don't want Gerard to find out." I nodded. Mikey and I resumed back to our studying. He really helped me with those tricky math problems. I actually got a few right on my own. My mom had came upside to give him some food. She had magically made him a sandwich. I didn't even know we had food in the house. She must have went out to the store and got some food.

Mikey offered me some food but I refused to eat it. I have never really eaten food before. I've always just settled with blood. After he ate we moved onto the photography project.

"What was your person or object?" I asked him. He looked away from the paper he was writing on.

"Oh um Alicia. She’s my girlfriend."he said quietly. I felt my heart sink. Why does he have to go out with her?

"Oh." I turned back to my camera and scrolled through the pictures I had taken. I only had one picture of Mikey and that was from an hour ago. I glanced back over at him. He was busy writing things about Alicia. I wish it was me that he was writing about. held up my camera again and took a quick picture. I quickly turned away like I did nothing.

"Did you just take a picture of me again?"

"No, why you ask?"

“I swear I saw a flash." I shrugged.

"Maybe it was something from outside." I lied. He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever."he chuckled. I grinned. I started to write the paragraph and felt like I was being watched I had a feeling that the only person it could be is Mikey. I didn't want to look up and make this moment awkward so I kept my head down.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mikey went home about a half an hour ago. Gerard had called him to tell him that his mom was getting worried and didn't want him to be out late. I offered to walk him home again but he said he was going to be okay. I was bored right about now.

"Crap I almost forgot!" I exclaimed. I sprung up from my bed and searched for my cell phone. I need to see if Bob texted me back. I squealed when I saw the words new message flash across the screen. I quickly pressed open and read the message.

Hi Frankie. II miss you too. Sorry I stormed off like that but I had to clear my mind. The reason I stayed away from school today was to prevent myself from hurting Mikey. If saw him alone I don't know what I would have done to him. So I'm really sorry if I hurt your feelings. And if you’re wondering where I am, I’m at my house.

I want to hug him right now. Maybe I should ask him to come over now.

You don't have to apologize Bob and I understand. Hey do you think you can come over right now. I pressed send and waited for a respond. A few minutes later I got a message.

Sure. I’ll see you in a few.

I squealed again. Bob is coming over. I can't wait to see him.
♠ ♠ ♠
so alot of things happened since the last update

1.my laptop died on me so i lost like everything but i'll still be able to update but just at the library though so dont worry :)
2.i didnt get a chance to say a shout out or whatever for jade puget whos bday was on saturday (he is the guitarist of afi)
3.i finally got the Afi cd though :)

thanks for the comments:

xxThexSkittle...erxx
secrets-that-die
Hayley_Horizon
SuperBat
TenTwenty007
Circe
LouKou
NeverShoutMariah!

comments?please

tittle credit: Adam Lambert-If I had You (good song)