Status: Rewriting the chapters. So please be patience. Story will continue soon :)

Why Can't We Be Together

It's All Over

Mikey's p.o.v

Today was a good day. Frank and I went to the mall with is two friends,Bob and Ray. I really enjoyed myself. Ray was very nice to me but Bob ahh. I sense hatred coming from him. It's like he's hated me from the start. I can tell he's over-protective of Frank. It's really weird. I decided to go home real quick to check up on Gerard. The one thing about my brother is that he sometimes comes home drunk which leads to bad things.

I walked up to the door and unlocked it. I'm just going to check on him and maybe get some more clothes seeing that I'm heading back to Frank's house. I love hanging out with him but we may have to keep this on the down low. Maybe I should tell Gerard. I could tell him that Frank isn't that bad and that he's very nice. By the way...I kind of think he's adorable....ssh. Now this doesn't change the fact that I have a girlfriend. I still love Alicia very much. I called out to Gerard when I shut the door behind me. This is weird. He should have been home by now.

"Gerard?" I shouted....nothing. I went down to the basement where his bedroom is. He could be asleep for all I know. I opened the door but could barely see anything. I sighed. For some odd reason,Gerard likes to keep the shades down and no light barely gets in here. I remember I tripped and broke my wrist about a few years back cause I couldn't see. I walked over to the lamp well where it was suppose to be really. I stubbed my foot on something. Forget the lamp,I'll just open the window. I made my way to the little light I could see and opened the window. A beam of light shined through brightly. I turned and gasped.

It was a mess in here. It's like a tornado came through here. Books were scattered all over the floor. The lamp I was looking for was on the floor broken. What happened here? Were we robbed? I started to panic. The robber could still be here. I quietly made my way back to the door but then I heard a faint sound. It was the sound of sobbing coming from the bathroom. Gerard? I walked to the door and placed my ear against it.

"How could she do that to me? I loved her."Gerard said quietly. Oh my god,he was crying and he NEVER cries. The only time was when our grandmother died. Gerard went through a lot....she really meant a lot to him...me too but he was more close to her then I was.

I opened the door to see Gerard sitting on the floor curled up in a ball. "Gerard?" He looked up at me. His eyes were all red and puffy from crying so much.

"M-Mikey."he cried. I sat down next to him. "S-She c-cheated...." He didn't have to say no more cause I knew what had happened. Lyn-z cheated on him. How could she. He really loved her and then she had to go and break his heart.

"It's okay. I'm here." I pulled him close to me,putting my arms around him. He started to cry even more. I couldn't leave my brother like this,not alone. I guess I have to call Frank and tell him I can't come back over. I hope he'll understand. We stayed on the floor for I don't know how long. "Come on let's get you to the bed. You'll be more comfortable." I told him. I helped Gerard up and slowly made our way to the bed. He sat down not saying a word. I noticed that his hair was all greasy looking and his eyes were more red then before. He looked a mess right about now. His eyeliner was smeared from all the crying. I about to go get him some water but he grabbed my hand.

"S-Stay with me tonight. Please." he begged.

"I am but I was going to get you some water." He shook his head. "Okay. Do you mind if I call my friend and tell him I can't make it tonight." Gerard nodded and released my hand. I quickly texted Frank.

Frank,change of plans. Family emergency. Sorry :( I pressed send and returned back to Gerard. I placed my arm around him.

"You okay?" I know that was a dumb question but still.

"N-No. I ruined your night didn't I?"

"No you didn't."

"Wasn't that Alicia you texted?"

"No. It was one of my friends from school. Don't go moping around. Your my brother and you always come first. Now let me help you into some clean clothes." Gerard just sighed. I hated seeing my brother like this. Let me let you on a little secret. Gerard isn't really an asshole,he just wants people to think that he is so no one will bully him. I know it sounds crazy but deep down inside he's a nice,fun person. When he was younger people would make fun of him all the time. He managed to ignore all the nasty comments but it just got worst. I guess the only reason he's mean to other people is because he wants to keep them away. He doesn't want to go through with it again.

I helped pull his shirt off and tossed it to the side. I handed him a clean shirt to sleep in. He quickly put it on and curled back into a ball on the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed.

"D-Do you want to talk about it? Remember I'm here for you." Gerard nodded. I kicked off my shoes and crawled to the top of the bed where he laid. He scooted over more,resting his head on my shoulder.

"After we...you know had sex last night. I decided to spend the night with her seeing that I guessed you weren't going to be home. She was acting really weird I noticed and it was like she didn't want me there. She kept giving me hints to leave but I told her I was too tired to drive back home so Lyn-z let me stay. The next morning which was today, I left around seven. I got here and was about to take another nap but realized that I left my cell phone and wallet at her place." Gerard stopped. More tears fell down his pale face. I brushed my thumb across his cheek,wiping away the tears.

" It's okay,go on. I'm listening."

"So I went back to her house. I get there and a green car is parked in the drive way. At first I thought it was maybe a family member's car. So I thought nothing of it. I get to the door and her mother answers but the weird thing was that she looked surprised to see me. She let me go up to Lyn-z's room. That's when everything went wrong. Right before I opened the door,I heard moaning sounds. I had no clue what that was but when I opened the door..... I was only gone for like twenty minutes and I found another guy in the room with her,In the bed making out. I couldn't believe it. How could she do this to me was all I thought. I loved her so much,Mikey." He stopped.

"I know. I saw it in your eyes how you looked at her." I whispered.

"Then she tried to lie to my face. I couldn't believe her so I just ran out the house. "he sobbed. I manged to pull him into a hug.

"Sssh it's going to be okay. Just don't think about Lyn-z right now. You don't need her. There's someone else better for you then her." I said.

"Thanks Mikey. I love you little bro." I kissed the top of his head and laid back. I love you too,Frank Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) frikeyness should be coming up soon so look out for that
finally i wrote in mikey's pov

this is the second update today so if you havent read the one before this go now :)

title credit-Three Days Grace-It's All Over

comments?