Status: Rewriting the chapters. So please be patience. Story will continue soon :)

Why Can't We Be Together

Cut You A New Smile

"That was surprising wasn't it."Mikey said,laying back on my bed. I crawled over to him and rested my head on his chest. I felt his arm wrap around my small frame protectively.

"Well I already knew cause I overheard him talking about it with my mother."I said,grabbing his hand tightly. "Wouldn't it be awesome if I took that pill. I'll be able to eat food like you do and sleep with you. I never told anyone this but I always had a dream to sleep especially with someone I love. I want to feel that feeling you get when you wake up next to someone you love so much and just watch them sleep. You don't know how lonely it is when I just lay there while you sleep. Sometimes I get up and roam around the house doing absolutely nothing."I whispered.

"Sleep isn't that special you know."Mikey said,trying to make me feel better. I smirked.

"But I want to know how it feels. I want to taste food, I want to eat it. I want to see how it feels to be normal not some monster who drinks human blood to survive." I waited for Mikey to reply back to my rant I was having.

"Can I tell you something Frank?" I nodded my head. "I always wanted to see how it feels to be a vampire. Before I met you I always thought what is the world like through a vampire's eyes. I want to really see how your kind is treated. When you tell me how you feel and say I could never understand what you go through,you’re absolutely correct. I can never fully understand what you go through unless I've been through it myself. I think vampires are the most interesting creatures on Earth. I've looked up the abilities you have;speed,strength,mind reading,etc. I think its' really cool. D-Do you think one day when you're ready,c-could you turn me."

Did I just hear Mikey correctly. Are my ears deceiving me,did he just ask me to turn him? I looked at him with my mouth hung open.

"Y-You want me to turn you."I stammered.He nodded,smiling shyly. "But what would your parents think." Mikey shrugged.

"I dont care what they say. I love you and want to be with you forever."

"Are you sure about this.I mean alot of shit happens to my kind. We get killed,beaten for the fun of it. I don't want it to happen to you. I don't want anything happen to you ever Mikey." I placed my hand on the side of his face,caressing it. He smiled,placing his hand on top of mine.

"I'm positive. I want to become a vampire and I want you and only you to turn me. No one else,not Bert,not Bob or the Toro guy. Just you."he whispered. I leaned towards him until our lips crashed against each others.

"YES GERARD!!"Bert screamed suddenly. I pulled away from Mikey and give him a confused look.

"FUCK....OH GOD.RIGHT FUCKING THERE,FASTER."Gerard screamed. Um someone is doing the dirty. Mikey started to snicker.

"Um well that wasn't expected. My brother has his ways."he said,rolling his eyes.

"Do you want to go downstairs or something?"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

"How about we go out somewhere instead? Their screams can probably be heard a mile away."Mikey joked. I nodded in agreement. Mikey and I got up from the bed and went downstairs. I burst into laughter when we entered the living room. My mom and dad looked scard from what they were hearing. "I feel so embarrassed right now."

"Why?" I giggled. Mikey pointed up only to hear Bert screaming Gerard's name.

"That's why. I'm even getting scard from this. I don't need to hear my brother screaming cause he's having sex. I know some people get hard from hearing other people have sex."

"And you're probably one of them" I joked. Mikey punched me playfully in the arm. "Ow." I pouted,poking out my bottom lip and making it look like I was crying.

"Stop with the act. I know you aren't crying cause I didn't hit you that hard. Now come on,we can go to the mall or something. Maybe the park we went to last time." I shook my head. What if that guy is there again? "I'll protect you from anyone you threatens you. I know karate."he said,mimicking a person doing karate while making sound effects. I laughed. He is so cute.

"Okay. Hey mom,Mikey and I are heading out. We'll be back in a hour or two."I opened the closet and pulled out our jackets.

"Yeah same here. I'm sorry Mikey but I don't want to be hearing that."she said,nodding her head up indicating Gerard and Bert. We know exactly how she feels.Mikey and I were out the house in two minutes on our way to somewhere. I have no clue where but there it better then home.

***************

We returned home two hours later from the park. Thank god the man wasn't there today or any other jackass who has a hatred for vampires. It was pretty nice outside too. The sun wasn't shining too brightly and it wasn't too cloudy either. We went to the children's playground and just hung out on the slides. I use to love those when I was just a little kid. That was the only thing I would get on besides the swings. They were my second favorite.

I took Mikey's jacket and put it in the closet along with mine. My parents weren't home yet. I didn't know where they were but I doubt they'll be home soon. Gerard and Bert calmed down which is a very good thing.

"I bet they are asleep."MIkey whispered,draggin me over to the couch.

"Probably. So what do you want to do?"I asked,plopping on the seat next to Mikey. He rested his head on my shoulder and sighed.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

"I don't know,that's why I asked you. We could talk if you want." I suggested.

"I guess. What do you want to talk about?" I shifted a little to get more comfortable. Mikey snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Um Bob and me are friends again."

"That's good. I'm happy for you two"

"You don't sound too happy. Mikey,remember the other night when I promised you that I would never leave you for Bob ever." I whispered.

"Yeah I remember."

"Well I mean it. I love you so much and I plan on spending the rest of my life with you. When ever you're ready I'll turn you and we can definitely be together forever. Bob will always be just a friend,nothing more. You will always be my boyfriend,the one I truly love." Mikey kissed me on the cheek and smiled.

"Thanks Frankie. I love you."

"I love you too Mikey,and I always will" I laid back on the couhc pulling Mikey on top of me. He giggled,staddling me. "Thank god no ones home."

"I know right." He leaned down,our lips crashing against each other. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Mikey began biting my lip softly and I let out a moan. I really hope no one comes in on us. You don't know how embarrassing that would be. Mikey moved down to my neck,sucking on the area right below my ear. I moan again but louder.

"Fuck.....Mikey." After what seemed like hours,he returned back to my lips,gnawing on them lightly. They started to get swollen and hot. I could taste a hint of blood. My first reaction was to lick my lips but instead I licked his. He moaned softly and opened his mouth. I took this opportunity and slide in my tongue in his mouth where I met his. Our tongues brushed against each others. I unwrapped one of my arms and slide my hand up his shirt,running my finger tips across his bare chest.

Mikey pulled away,leaving me confused. Did I do something wrong? Was I moving too fast? "It's okay Frankie."he cooed,caressing my face. He grabbed the hem of his shirt and slowly pulled it over his head, He smiled and tossed it to the floor.Oh my god...Mikey is so freaking hot. I never really got a chance to see him up close like this. His skin was a little pale but I didn't care. He's perfect in my eyes. I rested my hands on his waist,staring up at him.

"I love you."he whispered. I smiled. "You look so adorable right now. I can just eat you up."he giggled. I rolled my eyes.

"Do you want to head to my room just in case someone comes in on us. Plus,this couch is kind of too small and I doubt my mom would approve of this in her living room."

"You're right. Let's go." Mikey grabbed his shirt from off the floor and we ran upstairs to my room. I shut the room behind me and made sure I locked it. When I turned around,Mikey was reading some note.

"What's that?"I asked.

"Oh um a note from Bert and Gerard. They went to see a movie together." Yes!!! So that means they won't be here for another hour or two. Hopefully my parents don't come home early and hear us...they might go leave again. Mikey tossed it to the floor and smiled. "Get your butt over here."he demanded,grinning from ear to ear. I jumped on him causing him to fall back on my bed. We both laughed. As he was about to kiss me his phone rung. "Fuck. I'm going to kill whoever it is"he mumbled. I giggled. I watched as he got up and looked at his phone.

"Who is it?"I asked,sitting up.

"Gerard. Hello?" I waited patiencly for him to finish. "Okay. Yeah we got home safe and got the note. I know. Okay see you later. Bye,love you bro." He closed up the phone and smiled. "They won't be home for another two hours so we have the house all to ourselves."he beamed.

"So what are we waiting for?"
♠ ♠ ♠
:) so i wonder is mikey and frank....:) naw i aint goin to say anything ^-^ u just got to wait
oh if u can i want u to check out my new frikey And You Are
please leave comments...i need to know if i should keep goin with that one

and one more thing.......IM GOIN TO MISS YOU BOB!!! :( u will be missed

thanks for the comments:

MiniMCR
xmydecemberx
XxWeirdxX
SuperBat
Dr. Mrs. Vandertramp

title credit-Farewell-Cut you a new smile