Status: Rewriting the chapters. So please be patience. Story will continue soon :)

Why Can't We Be Together

Well Suck Me

Mikey's p.o.v

Frank stood in front of me,smiling from ear to ear. He's so adorable when he smiles. I pulled Frank close to me,our bodies pressing against each other. I heard him gasp from the sudden movement. I rested my head on his should,holding him tightly while blowing my breath on his neck. It sent him crazy,his legs collapse beneath him. He quickly snaked his arms around my waist leaving his hands on my ass giving it a small squeeze.

"You're so adorable you know that."I whispered in his ear.

Frank giggled before answering,"Really?" I moved my head a little and nit his ear lobe,mkaing him groan. If blowing my breath on his neck almost made him collapse imagine what this would do. "Mikey."he moaned.

"Let's move to the bed okay?" Frank agreed but didnt move. I guess he wasn't ready for that step yet. I moved my hands over his body,placing them on his hips. I nuzzled my face in his neck.planting small kisses on it. "I love you."I whispered.

"I love you too."he replied. I stood up straight and looked down at him. Frank glanced upward and smiled. I returned the smile and kissed him on the lips. At first our lips moved slowly against each other but I soon picked up the pace. I placed one of my hands on the back of his neck,pressing against him harder,deeping the kiss.

Frank slid his tongue across my lips, I guess hoping I'd open my mouth but he was in for a surprise. I pulled away and grinned. "Not yet my Frankie." Frank pouted,poking out his bottom lip,quivering as if he was about to cry. I hope he wasn't about tocry. "Don't cry."I cooed,brushing some of his hair out his face.

"I'm not."We resumed back to what we were doing. Frank made another attempt by licking my lips again. This time I gave what he wanted,opening my mouth ever so slightly. He quietly laughed as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues brushed against each other as we exchanged saliva. I lightly bit his tongue making him moan my name,and it was turning me on.

I pushed him back trying to get him on the bed without breaking the kiss. I guess he knew what I was planning on doing so he stepped back a little. I pulled away and planted my lips on his jaw line licking it and leaving a wet spot in its place.

"Ew."he giggled.

"What? You have a problem with my spit."

"No,I was just kidding."he joked. I kissed his neck,nibbling at the skin. "Jeez Mikey."he moaned. I bit down a little harder causing him to yelp. "I think you broke the skin."

"Sorry."I apologized. I licked his wound tasting a hint of his blood. Is it a bad thing if I take in some of the blood? Maybe I shouldn't do this. I'll just wait until his wound heals then return back to that area. I continued to push Frank backwards to the bed. The back of his legs hit the bed causing him to fall back,bringing me down with him. We both yelled as we hit the bed. I giggled and so did he.

I sat up,straddling him. He stared at my bare torso,his mouth slightly hanging open. "Like what you see?"I asked.

"Y-Yes."he stuttered. He must be getting nervous.

"Well there's plenty to come. I promise you won't be disappointed." I placed my hand on his cheek,caressing it. "Are you okay? Am I taking this too far? You can tell me if you feel uncomfortable about this. I promise you I won’t break up with you cause of this. It's not about the sex. I really do love you for you." I told him,hoping it'll make him understand I'm not trying to pressure him into doing something he doesn't want to do.

"N-No I'm f-fine with it. It's just I never had you know sex before. I'm still a virgin and I'm afraid I might do something wrong." Aw he's so cute. I leaned down and kissed him.

"It's okay if you don't know what you're doing.Remember this is my first time with a guy so you're not alone." That made Frank smile. "Now do you want to continue or no. I'll accept your decision if you say no."

"I want to continue."

""Okay." I grabbed the hem of his shirt and tugged on it lightly. "This has to go you know." He nodded.He sat up so it was much easier to take off. I tossed it to the floor once it was off. He is so beautiful like I can't even describe how hot he is. How can no one see this. I mean the body he has,he should have boys from all over the world following him,trying to go out with him.

"What's w-wrong?"He sounded scared like I didn't like what I saw.

"Nothing...it's just that you're so beautiful."

"Thanks."he mumbled. I soon went in a daze just thinking about how no one didn't ask him out before I did. I mean look at him he is sexy. Frank suddenly got the courage to pull me down,our bare chests touching. His skin was so soft and kind of cold. Well what do I expect,he's a vampire.

Frank rolled me over and now he was on top,straddling me. Someone is determined to take control. Our lower halfs rubbed together creating friction. I groaned. "Damn."He ran his finger tips down my bare stomach and stopped right above my waist line. I watched as he leaned down,hovering over my belly button. He licked the area around it,nibbling the skin. I groaned again,tangling my fingers in his hair. He sat back up and started to unbutton my pants. Someone is eagered to see my junk.

He quickly unzippened my pants and tugged on them. I lifted up my hips making it easier for Frank to take them off. He tossed them to the floor. Now only one piece of clothing was keeping me from being naked and they need to be taken off like right now.

"So I think we're running out of time before you know what. You taking?" I asked. Frank frowned but then shrugged. "It's painful I hear."

"I know. I'll take though. I can handle the pain."he said,getting up and pulling down his pants to his ankles. "Let's go sexy."he purred. What the fuck?!?!? His personality just changed in like two mintues. First,he was nervous and unsure now he's like demanding which I don't mind. "The lube and condoms are over there."he said,pointing to his desk in the corner. I got up and walked over to it. I searched until I found them.

"So you don't have like a STD or something. I'm pretty sure I don't."I said as I turned around. Frank glared at me.

"I'm a virgin. How the hell am I going to get a STD? What from the air?"he giggled. "Do you have one?"

"Like I said I'm pretty sure I don't. The only person I had sex with was.....you know. I'm going into any more detail."I said,"If it makes you more comfortable then I'll put it on." I was about to open it but he stopped me.

"No,don't put it on." I nodded. I set the condom back on the desk but took the lube. Frank laid on the bed,looking up at me with those hazel eyes of his. I smiled. I climbed on the bed next to him. Before I started I kissed him on the forehead.

"Promise me you'll tell me to stop. I don't want to hurt you."I whispered.

"I promise now get on with it."he exclaimed. I kissed him again before pulling down his boxers. Wow he's big....... I took a hold of his member and lowered my head. This is going to be so awkward and new for me but it's a good time to experiment. Before I took him in the mouth, I blow on the tip of his cock to see if it affected him in anyway which it did. "Fuck!"he moaned.

"You like that don't you." I continued to blow on it.

"Mikey."he whined,"You fucking tease. Go on with it and stop siking me out." I giggled.

"What if I don't want to stop?What if I like to see you squirm?"

"You're so mean."

"But you love me."I grinned. I took a deep breath before taking him in the mouth. I closed my mouth around it and flicked my tongue across the tip of his cock.

"Mikey."he moaned.I rested my free hand on his thigh and sucked on the very tip of his cock which sent him crazy. Frank bucked his hips but I stopped him,holding him down. I licked the underside and sucked lightly. He whimpered,as he tried to buck his hips again. I nearly forgot to hold him down when I almost gagged. I pulled away from him.

"Frank you need to stop that."I warned him. He nodded.

"Then stop teasing me damnit."he said,apparently frustrated that I wasn't really doing anything. I gave in and decided to give him what he wanted. I took off my own boxers and tossed it to where his were. I opened the bottle of lube and spread it on my cock.

"You ready for this."

"Yes."I grabbed his legs,wrapping them around me and a lined my dick with his entrance. I took a deep breath and pushed in Frank groaned in pain. He dug his nails into my shoulder as he whimpered. Shit I was hurting him and that's not what I wanted to do. I stopped and waited for him to say something. He was breathing heavily.

"I’m so sorry."I apologized,rubbing my thumb across his cheek.

"No go on don’t stop. I'm fine,I'll get use to it." I nodded as I continued to enter him. He squeezed his eyes shut and bit his lip. I slowly pushed until I was all the way in. Tears were falling down his cheek. I feel so bad now.

"Frankie baby."I cooed. Frank opened his eyes and smiled.

"It's okay Mikey, I'm fine just give me a second."I nodded. I laid there quietly and patiencly for him to give me the okay to continue. "Move."he demanded.I sighed and soon found a steady pace to work with thrusting in and out slowly trying not to hurt him anymore. I wish I can make this more comfortable for him. Maybe I should have taken instead of him. "Fuck Mikey. Move faster please."he pleaded. I started to pick up the pace,trying to find that special spot. "YES,YES RIGHT THERE."he yelled. I guess I was doing something right for once.

"How does that feel?"

"FUCKTASTIC!!"he screamed. He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me down on him. He planted his lips on mine,biting my lower lip hard. I held in the scream. It hurt so fucking bad. What was he trying to do? I felt blood seeping out the wound. He sucked on my lips harshly,drinking my blood. I realized what he was doing and thought it was kind of hot.

"Frank."I moaned. He was still nibbling my lip but he soon stopped. He then went to my neck. Is he going to do the same thing to it like he did to my lip which stung little and was swollen.

"I hope this doesn't scare you but your blood tastes so good. It has a sweet taste to it."he complimented.

"Thanks I guess."I giggled. "So why are you drinking my blood again?"

"I don't really know. Would you like me to stop?"he asked.

"N-No,is it bad if I think it's hot."I admitted.

"Nope. I'll try not to bite hard. If I do tell me and I'll stop."

"Okay." I felt his fangs scrape across my neck and then a light suck. This was amazing....I dont' even know how to describe what I was feeling at the moment. I had forgotten that I was still inside him because the biting was just ahhhh sexy. Frank started to bite harder. His fangs broke the skin and sunk in my neck. I groaned. It didn't hurt that bad but it stung. If you think about it,this is like a vampire's version of a hickey. The bite leaves a mark on my neck which is two holes.

While he was gnawing away at my neck, I reached down and grabbed his throbbing cock. He jumped at my sudden touch. "You okay?"I asked.

"Y-Yeah. You just caught me by surprise."he mumbled against my neck. I stroked the underside of it and he moaned. He moaned my name. I thrusted in and out faster and faster,hitting that certain spot that sent my Frankie crazy. He threw his head back and closed his eyes tightly. "YES...FUCK MIKEY!'he shouted.

"I love you Frankie."I said,still thrusting.

"I love you too Mikey....oh fuck I’m going to..."He didn't finish his sentence as he shot his load onto my stomach and some on his. I came after him,then collapsing on top of him. We both we're exhausted (not as in sleepy tired for Frank),just worn out. "That....that was amazing Mikey."He sat up a little and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed.

"It was the best I ever had."I smiled. I pulled out of him and rolled over next to him. I was all bloody from him biting me and sweaty. What a wonderful combination?

"Is your neck okay?"he asked considered.

"Yeah. It's just sore that all. I bet the bite mark will leave a scar."He frowned. "Hey,I'm glad that I'll have scar from you. It will remind me of you when you're away from me."I said happily. Frank grinned.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Now come on. We can take a shower together. You want to do that?"

"Yes!"he squealed. I got up from the bed, I held out my hand and smiled. Frank sat up slowly and grabbed it." I love you."he said again.

"I love you too and no one can change that ever."
♠ ♠ ♠
it took me many hours to write this...not really :) this is the first time i ever wrote boysex for one of my stories and im very happy about it. i hope you enjoyed it and i hope u'll leave me some comments telling me what you think i'd really appreciate it if you do

thanks for the comments:

xmydecemberx
XxWeirdxX
SuperBat
FluorescentChaos
Dr. Mrs. Vandertramp
secrets-that-die
Circe
MiniMCR

title credit:Blood on the dance floor-Well suck me (if u never heard of them...go listen to them now...not later now. botdf is amazing :)