Status: Rewriting the chapters. So please be patience. Story will continue soon :)

Why Can't We Be Together

Problems Won't Disappear

It seemed like forever for the guy to pull the trigger. Seventeen seconds is what I counted in my head when I heard the gun go off but the strange thing is I didn't feel anything. There was no pinching sensation on any part of my body. No feeling of drowsiness like I was suppose to feel. He couldn't have missed me. I'm sitting right in front of him; big as day with no protection. Maybe he's toying with me/ He's trying to scare me a little before he takes me in. To tell you the truth, it was working. Another ten seconds I counted in my head and I didn't hear the gun go off again; the sound of choking was heard.

I slowly opened my eyes to see what was going on. "Oh my god." I whispered, covering my mouth with my hand. Bob was standing in front of me, holding the guy in a head lock. "W-What are you doing here?" How did he know about this....Mikey! Bob didn't answer me. He kept his entire attention on the cop in front of him.

"Now hear me out, you filthy human. You try to hurt my friend again and I will kill you. I could careless what that bitch is telling you but you listen closely. All this shit she's stating about vampires is because she got dumped. Her boyfriend fucking dumped her ass and she's talking her angry out on his boyfriend. If you had checked the surveillance tape, you would have seen that Blair wasn't trying to kill her and her so called boyfriend. All this shit could have been prevented if you had done your job." Bob snarled, his canines showing.

"Go to hell bloodsucker." the guy spat. Bob chuckled softly, and smirked.

"I'll meet you there.” And with the twist of his hands, a snapping sound echoed through the room as the man went limp. I gasped. Bob glared at me, his eyes dark as night. He let the man fall to the ground.

"Why did you kill him?" I panicked. He picked up Blair and slung him over his shoulders.

"He pissed me off and if he could he would have blown our brains out. What would you rather have: him dead or you?" I didn't response back. "That's what I thought. These cops aren't going to let you live Frank. If they had captured you, it would be off to the facility where they take all vampires too. They would have questioned you until you broke down and then kill you. I'm not going to let that happen to you. Now come on, Ray and Bert are around the back waiting for us."

"You got them involved too. Bob, how could you!" I exclaimed. I rather be killed then have my friends be involved and have more of a chance of being killed too. Bob glared at me.

"How the hell was I suppose to fight back without any back-up? And don't you dare get mad at me and make it seem like it's my fault. Mikey was the one that fucking called me in tears talking about how his idiot of a boyfriend and dumbass friend decided to teach Alicia a lesson. What was this going to prove, huh?"

"I didn't want to come here. I came here to get Blair but he decided to attack Alicia in the process. I tried stopping him not help him." I shouted.

"Well you still shouldn't have come here! If Blair wanted to be a dumbass then let him be. You know you just put yourself, Mikey and everyone you know in danger because of this. They can trace this back to your family....to Mikey. You better hope the police doesn't take his ass to jail for something." I bit my lip hard, trying to hold back the tears.

"B-Bob...." He shook his head.

"What's done is done. Now come on before anymore police come.” he said, turning his back on me. I got up from the floor and quickly followed Bob out the back door where Bert and Ray were fighting off the rest of the cops.

"The car is a block away. If we run now, we’ll be able to make it in time before any else comes." Ray told Bob. He nodded. Ray and Bert climbed over the fence first and Bob carefully handed them Blair. I followed. As I threw my leg over the fence, I felt a tug on my other leg.

"Get back here, you filthy bloodsucker.” a guy shouted, yanking me down to the ground. I fell with a thump, groaning. The muzzle of the gun was shoved against the side of my head. "You make an attempt to attack me; I will kill you before you can." I whimpered. "Now get up!" He head butted me with the end of his gun. I cried in pain. "Shut up!'' I didn't fight back. If I get away, they’ll just come after me. All she wants is me. With me gone out the picture, Alicia can easily get Mikey back. That's the only reason why she's doing this. If I get caught, I can't put anyone else in danger like Bob said.

"Frank!" Bob yelled. I glanced up to see him jumping back over the fence. No, go back with the others. I'll be fine..... I rolled over onto my stomach, slowly trying to get up. I felt a foot press against my back, pushing me back down on the ground. "Get the fuck away from him." he snarled, tackling the man to the ground. "Run Frank!" I got up, turning to see Bob swinging the gun the man had like a baseball bat. It collided with the side of his head. The man screamed in pain, holding his hands over his bloody face.

"Bob...." I watched as he picked the guy up by his neck. The man's feet weren't even touching the ground. "Come on!" I couldn't leave him behind. Even though he told me to run, I just didn't have it in me. Bob glanced over at me.

"Didn't I say run! Get out of here!" I shook my head. Bob threw the guy to the ground and ran over to me, pushing me to the fence. "I'll be right behind you. Now go." He helped me climb over the wooden fence. As I turned around to help him up, I noticed the guy that he had thrown was standing up aiming his gun at us.

"Watch out!" I screamed. Bob glanced over his shoulder just as the trigger was pulled. The needle flew straight for me. Before I could even react, I was pushed completely over the fence, falling to the hard surface. I heard a faint curse. I stayed still, waiting for Bob to climb over the fence but he didn't. I peeked through a hole, seeing Bob on the ground. He was breathing heavily, grasping his shoulder tightly.

"Thought you could get away from me, huh?" the guy spat. I saw him throw something aside....a tranquilizer. He got hit and it’s my entire fault. I had to help him. "I guess you'll have to do. To bad the short one got away."

"Frank." he whispered. My heart was beating so fast. I need to do something. "F-Frankie...get out of here. Don’t come back for me."

"I-I can’t.” I replied. He shook his head slightly.

"Promise me you won't come looking for me." I bit my lip. "Knowing you though, you’ll still coming searching for me."

"Who the fuck are you talking to?" Bob stopped talking as the guy grew close. "Foul creature gone crazy." He turned his back on us when more cops came from the house.

"I love Frankie."

"I love you too, Bob." I croaked. The cop came back over and head-butted Bob in the face and he fell limp. I gasped, holding my head over my mouth.

The other cops walked over, patting the other cop on the shoulders. Congratulating him on his catch. "Take him to the truck out front. He'll be taken to a special area for his kind and interrogated there.” he informed the others. I watched as they carried my best friend into the house and it’s my entire fault. I wrapped my arms around my legs, burying my face into my knees. This can't be happening. I have to save him. It’s not over yet. Bob is going to be fine. He’ll still be alive. Alicia will pay for what she has done.

Bert and Ray were waiting for me by the car a block away. When they realized Bob wasn't with me, they instantly knew he had been captured. I didn't have to utter a word about it. No one said a word the entire ride back to my house. I glanced in the back seat to see Blair still knocked out cold from the tranquilizer. Deep down inside I wanted to blame him for this entire thing. If it wasn't for him, Bob wouldn't be in that facility probably being tortured. Remind me when he wakes up; he’s receiving a good punch in the face from me.

The car pulled up into the drive way of my home. Mikey didn't even give me a chance to open the door. He did that myself and literally tore the seat beat from around me and pulled me into a tight ass hug. "You're okay! Thank god. Please don't ever do that again.” he cried, kissing me all over.

"M-Mikey, calm down." I chuckled lightly. I wrapped my arms around his waist. "B-But Bob didn't make it." When the words escaped from my mouth, he stopped kissing me.

"W-What? What do you mean?"

"He got hit with a tranquilizer and they have him. We have to save him. If we don't then he could be killed for something Blair did. He's such an idiot."

"We'll figure out something I promise.” I hope so. I could only imagine what Bob is going through at the moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of fillerish,I know but the next chapter should be longer.Does anyone even read this anymore? I hope so...doesn't feel like it TT.TT

Thanks for the comments:

secrets-that-die
mysoul4jimmy

Title Credit: The Way Down-White Tie Affair