Status: Rewriting the chapters. So please be patience. Story will continue soon :)

Why Can't We Be Together

I'm Falling To Pieces

So my parents didn't like the fact that I skipped class today. My mom got home before that time I was suppose to get home. She threatened Bob that she would call his parents too. I laughed when Bob mumbled that they wouldn't care and he was right. Plus,he's like a senior so I think it doest matter that much if he's there. Does it?

I tried explaining to my mom that I had a disagreement with someone at school and it made me upset. She didn't care. She said I should have stayed at school. Then I was sent to my room which is so unfair. Bob pretended to leave but he returned through the bedroom window.

“How you doing buddy?'he asked me. I shrugged.

“First I get yelled at by my crush then by my mom. What else can go wrong?” I whispered. Bob laid on the bed next to me

“FRANK IERO!” Shit I just had to open my big mouth.

“I'll still be here okay.” I smiled a little and went downstairs to the kitchen. My dad was home and he didn't look to happy. I took a seat at the table and began playing with my thumbs.

“Frank,what is this I hear that you skipped school today. How many times have I told you to not do that.” he said calmly. At least he isn't yelling no more. And does he really want me to answer that but all I got to say is that it is a big number. “So what is the reason this time? The teacher looked at you funny. Someone made fun of you. Or did you just feel like it?”

“I...uh..” I let my hair fall over my face as usual.

“Tell us what happened hun.”my mom said. I shook my head. They wouldn't understand. All they would probably do is laugh at me or get mad at me for liking a human.

“I don't want to.” My dad sighed.

“Well go to your room. When your ready to tell us you can come down.” I nodded and sprinted up the steps to my room. Bob was still in the same spot. His eyes were closed.

“Bob?”

“I'm just resting my eyes a bit. What you thought I died on you?”

“No I was just wonder what you were doing.” He held his arms up. I smiled and jumped on the bed,crawling to the top where he was. I laid my head on his chest and his arms were now around me.

“So that was quick. What they say?” Bob is one nosy person.

“Nothing much really. My dad just asked me why I skipped but I didn't want to tell him seeing the fact that its all about a human that obviously doesn't like me.”

“Oh. Hey I was wonder if your in the mood to hang out tonight. You don't have any homework do you?”

“No,not that I know of.”I said,thinking. Bob suddenly jumped up from the bed and ran to the window. I was confused now.

“Get up you lazy bum. We're going to have fun tonight. I'm going to call Ray and then to town we go.” he said excitedly. I laughed. Bob does whatever it takes to make me happy.

“I don't know. Maybe I should stay in for the night. I'm already in deep shit as it is.” Bob smirked and pulled out his cell phone. I watched as he dialed a number. “Who you calling?” He held up his finger indicating for me to be quiet. I narrowed my eyes at him. Suddenly the house phone rung. It can't be.

“Hello Mrs.Iero. How are you? I'm good too. Thanks for asking. Um I'm still worried about Frankie and I wondering if I can take him out tonight. Why? Because he didn't look his hyper self when I left. So maybe getting him out the house may open him up. You know,get him to talk about today. Okay. I'll be there in a little bit. Bye Mrs----. Sorry. Bye Linda.”

My mouth hung open. How the hell he convinced my mom to let me go out? Whenever Blair tried that,she just hung the phone up on him.

“How you do that?”

“I'm special like that.”he beamed. I stuck my tongue out at him. “You do that again and I'll bite it off.”he threatened. I bet he wouldn't so I did it again. Bob growled at me.

“Oh did I upset you.”I joked. I stuck out my tongue once more.

“Okay your getting it.” Bob pounced on me. He pinned my arms down so I couldn't move. “Now open that mouth of yours and say goodbye to that tongue.” Holy shit he wasn't joking. I clamped my mouth shut. “Frankie open wide.” I shook my head. “Well you leave me with no choice.” His hands were now attacking my sides. I was in a laughing fit.

“B-Bob s-stop i-it.” I laughed. It looked like he wasn't going to stop soon. This was like torture to me. I bet my mom and dad are probably wondering what I'm doing up here. Hopefully they can figure out that Bob is here.

“Didn't I tell if you did it again,I'll bite your tongue.” Bob leaned down close to my face.

“NO DON'T YOU DARE!” I shouted. He was even closer to my face.

“Stick it out. If I said I'm going to bite it,I'm going to bite it.” I can't believe he's serious. I shook my head causing him to roll his eyes. “You think I'm joking huh.”

“Maybe.” I grinned. Bob got up off of me. I jumped up and pointed at him. “Ha told you. I win!” I stuck my tongue out.

“Yeah you think.” I think sticking out my tongue that time was a bad idea. Bob grasped my face and bit my tongue.

“Ow let guu. Iff hufts.” I tried not to laugh. I sound so stupid right now. I couldn't pull away cause it would hurt and I don't want my tongue to be ripped out my mouth. “Bob” I whined. Bob smirked and still had a hold onto my tongue. I groaned and just stood there. Right now I wish this was Mikey and me. I would so have turned this into a make-out session if he was here.

Finally after two minutes of torture he let go. “I told you I would do it. Now have you learned your lesson Mr.Iero.”

“Yes. Ow it still hurts. Kiss it.” I demanded.

“Like hell no.” I frowned.

“Like hell yes you will. Now kiss it damnit.”

“No.” Bob walked over to the window. “Now lets go. I'll text Ray on the way.”

“You bit my tongue but you won't kiss it. Sometimes you just confuse me,Bob Bryar.”

“Good.” And that was the last thing he said before disappearing out the window. I called down to my mom that Bob had “arrived”. I jumped out the window and ran to his car. We rode to Ray's house,who was sitting on the porch waiting for us.

***Next Morning***

Bob,Ray and I had a good night. I barely got home in time to take a shower. I decided instead not taking the bus I would just walk. And its all because of two reasons a)Mikey and his friends ride that bus and b) I don't feel like being made fun of by the entire bus cause they will do everything in their power to make the bus ride miserable.

As I walked to school,the bus drove by. I heard a lot of mean things that were being said to me as it went by. I couldn't help but look at it. I quickly turned my head when I saw Mikey. He was looking right at me. But let me tell you something,the feeling I usually get when we make eye contact wasn't there. Is my love you for gone?
♠ ♠ ♠
hi *waves* its kind of a filler :( sorry but i hope you like it though ^-^

thanks for the comments:

itshayleyykid121
xxThexSkittle...erxx
chupsy018
secrets-that-die

title credit: The Script-Breakeven

soooo how about some comments? :)