Status: Rewriting the chapters. So please be patience. Story will continue soon :)

Why Can't We Be Together

Move Like Your Gonna Die

“Frank! Wait up.”Blair called. I turned around to see my friend running towards me. I stood there,waiting for him patiently by the school sign.

“Hey Blair.”I said. I gave him a small smile. He quickly gave me a hug.

“Hi Frankie. What's up?”he asked. I shrugged. I really wasn't in the mood for talking at the moment but I doubt he could see that. We began to walk off the school property when I answered his question.

“Nothing much. I'm just trying to find something to do later on since Bob is going to busy later and so is Ray.” I told him. Blair nodded. Both pf us were silent for awhile until Blair broke it.

“Sooo.”he said,dragging out the “o”.

“What are you going to do later on?” I know he was waiting for me to ask him that.

“Um I don't know either. I might just play video games the whole day. Care to join me?” I thought about it for a moment.

“I don't know. I just may go home and that's it. I had a rough day today and isn't in the mood for a lot of excitement right now. Sorry.” I whispered. He placed his hand on my shoulder and stared into my eyes.

“I heard about yesterday at lunch. You don't know how terrible I feel. I shouldn't have told you to talk to him. I should have seen it coming in the first place. Can you forgive me,Frankie?” It's not his fault that Mikey wants to be an ass to me and my friends. If you wants nothing to do with me then that's fine by me.

“No.”I said quickly,only joking with him.

“What?!?!?!?”he gasped. I giggled. He always spazzes out when I do that. Even though he knows I'm only playing with him. “B-But Frankie I thought we were friends. You have to forgive me.”

“No I don't and you cant make me.” I stuck out my tongue but quickly pulled it back. I learned my lesson from last night. Note to self never stuck out tongue around Bob cause he'll bite it.....HE WILL BITE IT!!!

“Please.” Blair pouted,giving me the puppy face. He's trying to use it on ME,FRANK IERO. Well he should know that NEVER works on me no matter who it is. Scratch that if Mikey gave that to me then I would have gave in.

“Nope.” I grinned. Blair pushed me against the wall of a building. I couldn't help but laugh.

“Frankie.”he whined. I think I did enough for one day.

“Fine. I forgive you. Happy?” He squealed and hugged me tightly. I tried to pry him off of me but it didn't work. So we stood there for like a minute just hugging. Imagine yourself in that situation and people are looking at you while walking by. “Blair,let go please.”

“No I love you.”he laughed. I rolled my eyes and let him continue to hug me. After a few minutes,he finally let go. “So how do you feel now?” I didn't know what he meant about that.

“What?”

“After that hug. Are you still sad or happy?” So that hug was to cheer me up.

“I feel a little better now. Thanks Blair.” I smiled.

“So now will you be able to come over and play video games with me. It'll get your mind off of Mikey for awhile or if you want we can talk about it then.”he suggested. He's right. I do need someone to talk to about it.

“Yeah. I'll come over. Just let me go home first and tell my parents.” I said.

“Okay. See later then” I gave him one last hug before heading home.

I got home and was greeted by someone I didn't expect to be home.

“Hello son. How was your day?”my father asked me. He isn't suppose to be home right now. Mom is the one usually home. This is weird.

“Hi. It was okay I guess.”I said.

“That's good. So do you mind if we have talk?” I knew there was a catch to this.

“Um sure but can I go over Blair's house later. We going to just hang out and play some video games.”I said.

“Oh that's fine by me.” I smiled. I followed my father to the kitchen and he gestured for me to take a seat at the table. I dropped my bag on the floor and sat down. “So is there anything on your mind that is bothering you?”

“Huh?” Why was he asking me this question.

“I mean,you've been acting strange and I wanted to know if anything some bothering you.” My father placed his hand on my shoulder. “Frank,if there is something just tell me. Or go to mother and talk. We're worried about you.” Should I tell him or no? I'm just afraid that they'll hate me for liking a human. I sighed.

“Dad,can I go? I don't want to talk about it right now. You wouldn't understand anyway.” I whispered.

“Try me.” I sighed again.

“Please promise me you wont get mad at me.”

“Frank,what did you do.”His voice getting a little louder.

“I-I l-like someone and it's a g-guy.” I mumbled. I don't think my dad has a problem with me being gay but will it be a problem if the guy is human.

“And?”His voice back down to normal.

“And he's a human.” I mumbled,hoping he didn't hear me. My father didn't say anything for awhile. He just stared at me. I was biting my bottom lip nervously. He's mad. I can tell. “Dad say something please.”

“He's human?” I nodded. “So let me get this straight,you have a crush or whatever on a human boy.” I nodded again and here goes the shouting and maybe even hitting. Suddenly my dad burst into laughter. I was confused. Why was he laughing? “So that's what this big fuss is all about. What,you thought we'd hate you?”he said.

“Y-Yes.”

“Aw come on Frankie. Your mother and I would never hate you. If you like him then that's your business. We're not to stop you from liking him.” I can't believe it. They accept me...well my dad does. I don't know about my mother but right now I was really happy.

“Really? You don't care if I love a human.”

“I don't care. As long as your happy then that's all that matters. I don't want you to be miserable and sad around here cause we told you not to see him or talk to him.”he said. I smiled.

“Thank you daddy.” I squealed. Yes I said daddy damnit. You got a problem with that.

“Your welcome. Now go have fun. Be sure to get home around 12ish. Okay?”

“Okay and tell mom I said hi.”Dad nodded and I went on my way.

-----a few hours later-----

I was coming from Blair's house. We both had a good time. I kicked his ass in guitar hero. No one can beat at me except Bob. One day I will beat him and rub my victory in his face. Speaking of Bob,he texted me earlier asking if he could come over. I told him yeah and that I couldn't wait. I love hanging out with him.

I was walking pass a cemetery ,when I bumped into someone.

“Oh I'm so sorry.: I apologized. I couldn't see the person's face because there wasn't enough lighting and plus he wore a hood.

“It's okay. I should have paid attention to where I was going.” I cocked my head to the side. That voice sounded so familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. The guy walked into the cemetery. Maybe I should tell him that's a bad idea to be in a place like this alone. It's night and there's barely any lights. Something in my gut was telling me to stay and wait. I decided to hide and wait for him to come out. I stood next to a tree right across from the gate.

Fifteen minutes had past and the guy has yet to leave. Maybe he went a different way and was already gone. My cell vibrated. It was Bob texting me,asking where I was.

Frankie,where are you?

I quickly responded.

I'm on my way home. See you in a few I put my cell back in my pocket. I sighed. Well if that guy is still in there....he's on his own. I left the tree and began my journey home. Like a minute later,I ran into a mystery guy.

“Hey midget! Watch where your going.”he hissed. As soon as his scent filled my nostrils I knew he was a vampire.

“Whoa,I'm sorry.” I said as I walked around the man. He kept on walking. That was weird. He actually gave me the creeps. There was a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see the vampire dude again.

“Did you see a kid walk by?”he asked. I gave him this look.

“Um yeah. Why?” I said.

“Thanks and its none of your business.” With that he was gone. He disappeared like that. What just happened. I was so confused then it hit me. He was going kill that guy. He was going to kill him. I turned around and ran back to the cemetery. I have to find that guy before the vampire does.

I entered the cemetery and quietly searched around. I stood still for a moment listened. I could hear someone talking. It was probably him. I walked towards the voice. There on the distance I could see him kneeling down on the ground. I quickly hide behind a tombstone and watched quietly watched while on the look out for that vampire guy. He can't be far from here. I could sense him. I watched as he placed a rose on the grave he was sitting in front of. He mumbled a few words.

“I wish you were here,then maybe you could help me. I need you here to tell me if it was the right thing to do. I feel so awful for yelling at him and calling him all those names. The only reason I did it was because my friends and Gerard were there.” Whoa did he say Gerard. Is this dude Mikey. I started to look around quickly. This vampire is trying to hurt MY Mikey. Did I just said he was my....um okay. I continued to watch Mikey and listen to what he was saying. “Why do people have to be mean to him like that. I'm no better then them too. If I was him I would hunt me down and hurt me for calling him those awful names. I could see it in his eyes grandma. He was really hurt. I-I even made him cry. How could I be so mean to him and I don't even know him that well. I'm such an ass.” I just want to give him a hug now. He seems so upset about what he did yesterday.

I heard rustling to the left of me. I looked and gasped. There were four vampires watching Mikey,hungrily. I recognized the one I bumped into a few minutes ago. My heart was racing. What should I do? They were going to kill him if I don't do anything. I gripped the tombstone tightly. One of the vampires came out from the shadows. Mikey couldn't see them cause he had his back towards them. The vampire slowly walked towards him,fangs glistening in the light.

“MIKEY RUN!” I screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi..so i worked on this one for awhile...i guess u can say awhile...this wasnt what happened orginally but i like it

thanks for the comments:

itshayleyykid121
DiexToxSurvive
secrets-that-die
xxThexSkittle...erxx
SuperBat
Persephone Aetheria
TenTwenty007

thank u for the awesome comments...i love it when readers leave me comments...it makes me happy ^-^

comments?

title credit: Cobra Starship-Move Like Your Gonna Die <--- good song :3