Status: Rewriting the chapters. So please be patience. Story will continue soon :)

Why Can't We Be Together

Not Gonna Get Us

Mikey looked terrified when he turned around.

“Get him!”the vampire shouted. Mikey got up quickly and ran for his life. The group of vampires chased after him. I couldn't just stand there and let Mikey get hurt or worst..killed. I ran after them ,following them more into the cemetery. I had a bad feeling that this isn't going to turn out good. They could easily catch Mikey since he's a human.

I could hear Mikey screaming in the distance. He was calling out for help. He sounds so desperate but no matter how loud he screams or shouts,no one will hear him. We were running deeper into the cemetery which isn't a good thing. He could hit a dead end,then what. I have to get to him first...to save him.

I saw Mikey fall to the ground. He must have tripped over something. He got up quickly but it was too late. The vampires had formed a circle around him. I hide behind a gravestone,watching them.

“Please,don't hurt me.”Mikey begged. A guy stepped forward from the circle. He was very tall and had his hair in a ponytail. He wore a black trench coat and boots. I could see Mikey shaking,he was scared. I just wish I could hold him right now. “Just let me go.”

The vampire grinned,revealing his sharp fangs. “Don't hurt me...let me go. How about uh no.” he mimicked Mikey. All the other vampires laughed. “Shut the hell up you human.” He shoved Mikey to the ground. I gasped. How could he do that to him?

“W-What d-do you want from m-me?”

“Your really a stupid human aren't you. I'll give you a hint though. It's a liquid,its in your body and its red. Wait,i drink it to survive. Is that good enough information to figure it out?” I could see tears running down Mikey's face.

“Mitch,can we just kill him now? He's getting on my nerves with this whining.”a guy said.

“No,not yet. I want to scare him some more.”he hissed. Mitch crouched down in front of Mikey,hooking his finger under Mikey's chin. Mikey looked straight into his eyes. Shit that's bad. Mikey look away. I was surprised that Mikey had actually did that. “Sshh don't cry human,it'll be all over soon. You'll go to a better place.” Mitch whispered. Mikey pushed Mitch away and got up quickly.

“I-I d-don't want to d-die.” Mitch chuckled.

“Well I'm sorry to burst your bubble but you will.” Mitch grabbed Mikey by the hair. “Come here.” He dragged Mikey over by a tree. He was going to do it,he's going to kill him. I watched as Mikey kicked and struggled to get free.

“Someone help me!”he cried. I couldn't just stand and watch this.

“Let him go!” I shouted. Everyone froze,even Mikey. I stepped out from behind the gravestone. Mikey's eyes widen when he saw me.

“You again.”Mitch hissed.

“I said let him go. Now!” All the vampires stated to laugh at me.

“Let him go. Sure,like we're going to do that. He's just a human. What is he to you?” I couldn't saw that I liked him. I let my head drop. “That's what I thought so say goodbye to the human.”

“No!” I ran towards Mitch,tackling him to the ground. Mikey stood there frozen,watching me and Mitch wrestle on the ground. He had pinned me down,holding my wrists. I was so weak compared to this guy. I couldn't do anything. I was a failure as a vampire.

“Big bad midget can't fight but he has a lot to say.” For some reason I was close to tears. I turned my head to a vampire holding Mikey down. His neck was out in the open for those sharp fangs to pierce it.

“No.” I was soon filled with anger. “Get off of me” I shouted,kicking Mitch. He groaned as I got up and punched the guy who had Mikey. “DON”T TOUCH HIM EVER!” I yelled. I picked up a branch from the ground and made sure it was sharp at the end. I kicked the vampire that was on top of Mikey. I struck him in the head with the branch. He fell to the side,lifeless. He was going to be that way until I removed the branch but I wasn't. Mikey sat up,staring at me.

“Stay behind me.” I told him He nodded quickly and stood up.

“Calm down my midget friend. Your going to kill your own kind to save a human. Are you crazy?”Mitch said. I shook my head.

“I am not a midget and I'm definitely not your friend.”I said calmly. I pounced on the closing vampire and stabbed him in the heart. He shrieked,shaking violently. I pulled the branch out and watched as he turned to ash. “Now who's turn is it next?” A orange haired guy ran towards me. I grabbed him by the throat and flung him to the ground. I stabbed him too. Mitch held up his hand,anyone stopped.

“Let me at him.”he said. He took a step towards me. “What kind of vampire are you,huh? Your killing us for him. He's a disgusting human. I bet you he's thinking that your a horrible,disgusting monster who deserves to die. He doesn't care about you...just himself. So why don't you do us all a favor and kill him. That will be one less human in the world to hold us back.”

“No. I won't hurt him. I don't care if he thinks that but I refuse to hurt him. Now I want you all to leave him and I alone. If you do not follow those orders I will kill you.” I stated. Mitch rolled his eyes.

“Whatever you say. I will get him and kill him.” Mitch hissed at me and before I knew it,I was on the ground. The branch had fall out my hand. His pale hands were around my neck. “I'm going to kill you first then him. Then there won't be anymore interruptions tonight.” I tried to pry his fingers off my neck but couldn't. He pushed my head to the side. I could feel his fingers running along my neck.

“Get away from him.”Mikey shouted,stabbing the branch in Mitch's back. He screamed in pain,releasing me from his grasp. I crawled away as he continued to curse at Mikey.

“You son of a bitch.” Mikey tried to get away but was too late. Mitch picked Mikey up,his hand wrapped tightly around his neck. I could hear him choking. Mitch tossed him to the side like a rag doll. Mikey hit the ground with a thump,he wasn't moving.

“No,Mikey!” I yelled.

“So that's what his name is. How sad though...I think he's dead.” he chuckled. I was furious now.

“Ahhh.” I screamed the branch and let it come in contact with his chest. He gasped,grabbing the branch.

“You bitch.”he mumbled before collapsing to the ground. I stood there stunned. I can't believe I just killed him. I mean it was nothing when I killed the other three but he was like the leader of these vampires.

“He just killed him. Oh my god.”they all mumbled.

“I-I....uh” I couldn't even find words for this.

“Let's get out of here.”one of them said. Before I knew it,i was left alone with Mikey. Everything was silence,the wind blew causing my hair to fall in my face. I brushed it aside and sighed.

“What the hell just happened?” I whispered to myself. I fell to my knees trying to take everything that just happened in. Mikey! I looked over to see Mikey's body laying on the ground. “Mikey” I whispered. He didn't move. “Oh please don't be dead.” I crawled over to him. I leaned down over and listened. He was still breathing,thank god. He's just knocked out. I have to get him home but I don't know where he lives.

I sat there and thought about where to take him. There's only one place where he can be safe for tonight and that was my house.
♠ ♠ ♠
mikey mikey mikey i hope he appreciates what Frank did for him...so heres another update i hope you like it :)

thanks for the wonderful comments: ^-^

itshayleyykid121
TenTwenty007
secrets-that-die
SuperBat
DiexToxSurvive

so i wrote up the next chapter....i may update later if i can so cross your fingers

OMM!!! i feel bad now....its like nothing really important and i dont know y im spazzing out about it but i forgot my FAV lead singer in the entire world birthday :( it was yesterday.... HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DAVEY HAVOK!!!

tittle credit-T.A.T.u-Not Gonna Get Us