Status: Rewriting the chapters. So please be patience. Story will continue soon :)

Why Can't We Be Together

Tell Me Where You Are

“Leave me alone.” I said angrily,as I made my way to my locker. Bob and Ray were standing behind me asking all kinds of questions and do you want to know what those questions are about. Take a wild guess....Mikey. I was so pissed last night for what he said to me. I don't want to be bothered by anyone today. All I wanted was to be left alone.

“But Frankie I thought everything went well after I left?”Bob asked.

“It did but when I took him home,he called me a monster again. After I just saved his ass.” I said. Bob punched the locker next to mines. I jumped like a foot back. “Calm down,Bob.”

“No,that son of a bitch. I'm going to rip his head right off and then watch all the blood seep out slowly.” My eyes widen. He was getting graphic now. I put in my combination so I could take out my binder for photography and chemistry.

“Bob don't start anything. You're just proving him right if you go after him like that.” I said but did he listen...no. I hate getting Bob involved in things. He takes it to the extreme. All a person has to do is call me a name or hit me and he's there at their house in a few seconds. I watched as Bob stormed off down the hall. "No Bob come on. Just leave him alone." I shouted. Bob ignored me and kept on going.

"I don't like the way this is looking."Ray sighed.

"Yup. Let's go follow him. We don't need him killing Mikey." Ray and I followed Bob to where ever he was going but we had an idea though. Wherever Mikey was,that's where he's going. Ray and I rounded the corner to see Bob charging towards Mikey. Ray picked me up and i struggled to get away. "Let *kick* me *kick* go,Ray," I groaned.

"I don't need you involved with this too. Bad enough Bob is taking this to the extreme." I calmed down after he said that. I watched as Bob grabbed Mikey by the collar,shoving him against the locker. I gasped. He's hurting him.

"We have to stop him before he gets into trouble or worse...he'll hurt Mikey."

"Don't worry Frank. I won't let that happen,just calm down for me."he asked. I nodded,still in Ray's grasp.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Huh?"Bob hissed. He shoved Mikey against the locker again when he didn't answer. His books tumbled to the floor.

"Get off of me." Bob was getting mad i could tell by his eyes. They were turning a red color. I just realized something. Where is everyone? There wasn't that may people in the hall come to think of it. "What do you want?" Mikey huffed.

"I want you to stop being an ass. How could you treat Frank like that after he saved you last night. He could've died in the process of saving your ass. I bet you didn't even thank him. You just go and treat him like trash,well i won't allow this no more." From where i stood i could see the fear in Mikey's eyes.

"Ray,let go. He's going to hurt him." I quickly said. As he let me go Bob had dragged Mikey into the nearest bathroom. I had to hurry before he locked the door. I raced in the room to see Bob pinning Mikey against the wall. "BOB,STOP!!YOUR GOING TO HURT HIM" I shouted. Bob dropped him to the floor.

"Why are you trying to save this selfish bitch? I'm tired of seeing you get hurt by him. Every time you try to do something for him he doesn't appreciate it one bit. So now I'm going to set him straight." Bob raised his fist as if he was about to hit Mikey which i knew he was going to do if i didn't stop him.

"No,stop Bob." I ran in front of Mikey,blocking him from the powerful punch he was about to receive. I grabbed Bob's hand. “Bob please. Don't do this. Just leave him alone. I understand how angry you are but this is between Mikey and me. You're not involved in this.” I told him. Bob pulled his hand away and stormed out the bathroom. “Bob come back. I'm sorry.” I shouted.

“I'll go after him. You just stay here with him.” said Ray. I nodded sadly. Why is he so mad at me now? I stopped because I don't want him to get in trouble for my problems. I can take care of them myself without his help. I appreciate what he does for me but he treats me like a baby.

I turned my attention to the cowering Mikey in the corner. “Are you okay? Did he hurt you?” Mikey shook his head. “I'm really sorry about Bob. He's really overprotective of me. I...uh.” I feel really frustrated right now,at Bob and Mikey. I walked over to the sink and sighed. “Why do I make everyone around me miserable and mad?” I mumbled. Bob is mad at me and Mikey is not even talking to me. Well he never did before but he would say a few words to me not anymore though. Mikey slowly stood up and stared at me. I could see his reflection in the mirror. He still looked scared. Why don't he just run out the room screaming? “Bye.” I said,running out the bathroom. I couldn't stand the silence anymore.

I didn't see Bob nor Ray the rest of homeroom. Usually Bob walks me to my first period but he didn't. This has never happened before. I mean Bob has gotten mad at me before but he got over it in like five minutes. I entered my photography class and took my seat in the back as usual. Soon more people entered the room including Mikey. He took his seat on the far left. Mr.Hopkins,my teacher,walked in and told us our assignment. We were suppose to go outside and pick a object or person,whatever, and took multiple pictures of it. Then write a short paragraph and explain want makes it special to you or the reason why I took a picture of that. It sounds like a cheesy assignment to me but its an easy A.

I got my camera and headed outside. It was a warm spring day. The sun was shining brightly. I wish I had a pair of sunglasses with me cause the sun is hurting my eyes. I have no clue what I'm going to take pictures of. I took a seat at a picnic table. There's nothing out here thats special to me except Mikey but I doubt he would let me take a picture of him. I rested my head on my arm and closed my eyes.

About ten minutes later I sense someone near me. I couldn't tell who but I knew someone was there. I didn't feel like being bothered by them so I kept my head on my arm. Soon the feeling of the person was gone. I guess I bored them. Oh well back to thinking. I might have to wait until I get home and do this. I may have something there to take a picture of.

I sat up,looking around. People from my class was still out here so I have plenty of time left...I think. I noticed a playground across from my school. I hope I don't get in trouble for walking over there. School property is like what a few feet away from it. I got up and walked over to it. I sat my camera on the ground. What looks comfy to lay on,nothing really? There was a patch of grass that looked comfy. I laid down on my back and stared up at the blue sky above. This is actually quite comfortable and peacefully. No one bothering me,no shouting,no name calling, no Bob or Mikey. I sighed. I just had to say his name. I closed my eyes. Images of Mikey flashed before me. I can't seem to get away from him can I.

I groaned. I had that feeling again that someone was here. I decided to look. I sat up quickly,looking around. To my surprise no one was there but I sense them. They have to be here somewhere. I bet its like a vampire just examining me or whatever. For all I know it could be Bob. I hope its him actually. I want to apologize for being an ass.

“Bob?” I called out. No answer. “Bob,are you there. I want to talk to you.” There was no movement,no sounds,nothing. I bet he's still mad at me. Maybe I should head back to class and ask Mr.Hopkins if I could turn in the assignment tomorrow. I need more time. I picked up my camera and went inside. When I got to the room,there were people chatting quietly. They probably finished. I walked up to Mr.Hopkins desk. He was playing a game of cards. So this is what he does when we're outside. “Mr.Hopkins?”

“Yes Frank.” he said,not taking his eyes off the screen.

“Do you mind if I finish this assignment for homework? I can't seem to find anything around here to take a picture of.”

“Sure. A lot of people told me the same thing. This school isn't very interesting so I understand.”he mumbled. He is way to into this game of cards. I can get like that sometimes. I glanced over at the clock. There's twenty minutes left in this class. Can't it go any faster. I want out of this class now. I want to go home and chill. Only one more day until the weekend.

I walked out the room,just to roam the school for the remaining of the class period. Right as I left the room I accidentally bumped into someone causing me to fall down. I landed on my butt which kind of hurt.

“I'm sorry.” I instantly looked up to see him. Mikey was standing in front of me,staring down at me.

“It's okay. You just need to watch where your going.” Mikey nodded.

“I'll make sure I do that.”he whispered. I got up slowly,dusting myself off. “I....” He was trying to say something but closed his mouth.

“Look Mikey, I'm really sorry for what I said last night when I took you home. I was just mad thats all. No matter what I do for people,they'll just hate me for what I am. It doesn't matter how hard I try.”

“It's okay. I deserved that last night anyway. I've been an ass this whole year.”

“You got that right.” I whispered. Mikey laughed. “What?”

“Nothing. I'll see later Frank.” I smiled. This is like the longest conversation I had with him without him looking scared or saying something mean to me. That made me happy. “ Hold on,don't move.”he demanded. Then there was a flash. Mikey had taken a picture of me. I was kind of confused now.

“Huh?”

“I like your smile.”he said so quietly,if I wasn't a vampire I wouldn't have heard that. Mikey turned and ran down the hall. I was left stunned. What?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was home now,laying on my bed doing homework. Today was pretty good. Well until lunch. Bob was nowhere to be found. I tried to get Ray to tell me where he went but all I got was “I promised Bob I wouldn't tell speech”. I asked him over and over to tell me but he told me no. I getting really worried now. Where could he have gone? Also at lunch, I caught Mikey sneaking quick looks at me. After photography,everything like changed. When I did look at him,he was paying no mind to his girlfriend. It was really weird.

So like I said,I was laying on my bed doing my homework. I still haven't decided what to take pictures of and this is due tomorrow. I told Ray to tell Bob to call me. I wanted to talk to him really badly. There was a knock on my door and my mom entered the room.

“Frank,are you okay?”

“Yeah,I'm just thinking that's all. Why you ask?” My mom took a seat on the edge of my bed.

“Bob isn't here so I thought something was wrong. I thought you two had a fight or something.” Oh she's good. I bet my dad wouldn't have noticed that.

“Well actually we did have an argument at school today. He won't return any of my calls and Ray won't tell me where he is.”

“Do you want to talk about it?”she asked.

“No,I'm fine. I just want Bob.” She nodded.

“Well if you want to talk about it,you know where I am. Oh and your father told me about the human boy and I want to tell you that I don't mind at all. If you really like him then go for it.”she said. I smiled.

“Thanks mom. I thought you would be mad at me for liking a human.” I confessed.

“Oh no. I think its cute. My little Frankie is growing up.” I rolled my eyes. “Well I'll leave you to your thoughts.”

“Okay,bye mom.” She closed the door behind her and I was left alone.

A hour had passed and I checked my phone to see if Bob texted me. I hope he did. I looked through my phone to find there was no texts and no calls. I was really getting worried. What if he was so mad at me that he did something to himself. No Frank,don't think negative. He's probably at his house pissed still but still alive. I decided to text him myself. Why wait? I scrolled through my contacts. I smiled when I saw the name I had for him. It said Teddy Bear. He was a teddy bear to me. He's always there when I'm down.

Hey Bob. Where are you? I miss you. I need to talk to you. I'm really sorry. Please text or call me back. <3 Frankie I pressed send and put my phone on the side of me. Now I just have to wait and I hate waiting. I'm a very impatience person. I laid there for the next thirty minutes waiting to hear my ringtone go off. I sighed,realizing that he probably won't call back. He must be really mad at me.

I got up and went to the bathroom. A warm shower should help clear my mind of Mikey and Bob. I turned on the water and stripped. I stepped in and let the warm water drip down my pale body. This is really relaxing. I quickly washed up and returned back to my room with a towel wrapped around my waist.

“Frank!”my mom called.

“Yeah,hold on. I just got out the shower.” I shouted. How awkward would that be if my mom came in while I'm naked. I quickly put on a pair of boxers and found some pajama pants on the floor. “You can come in now.” I shouted. I heard footsteps coming. There was a knock on the door. “So what do you need mom.” I said.

“She's downstairs.” I froze. I knew that voice but it couldn't be. I turned around slowly and gasped. Mikey was standing right in front of me.

“Mikey?”
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope everyone had a good thanksgiving,i know i did lol...this is kind of a filler i guess

thanks for the comments:

Hayley_Horizon
secrets-that-die
TenTwenty007
stereotypicalgayboy
SuperBat

title credit: Hit the Lights-Tell me where you are

comments please? :)