Status: Finished

I Eat Cupcakes For Breakfast

Hot Mess

August's P.O.V.

Nate looks down at me, grinning like an idiot. I smile at him and kiss him on the lips again. When we part Someone walks into the room

"Oh My God! You guys are adorable! Oh my gosh! Are you guys...like going out!??" I look to see who it is. It's Robin and Chris. Then are also both grinning. I smile and lock hands with Nate.

"Maybe." I say smiling. Robin purses her lips then gives me her idea face.

"I've got an idea."She says mischeiveously. I groan.

"What is your idea?" I ask her raising an eyebrow.

"Sleepover at my place. And Nate and Chris have one." She explains, walking over to one of my suitcases. She starts packing some of my clothes and then zips it close.

"Mmmkay, lets go." Robin grabs my arm, pulling me out of the room. I wave weakly at Nate, wanting to stay with him. Robin drags me outside and we run to her house, since both of us don't have cars.

We burst through the door and she runs into the kitchen. I follow her and her mom is making dinner and her dad is at the table reading a book. Then her little sister Jacey walks into the room. She's three years old and so cute. She smiles at me.

"August!" She screams hugging my legs. I laugh and pick her up.

"Hey Jace. Whats up?" I ask. She shrugs.

"I fell down the stairs." She says smiling. I laugh again. She smiles about falling down the stiars. Little kids just don't care. Which is why i wish I was a kid again.

"Did you get an owy?" I ask. She nods and points to her elbow.

"On my knee." She tells me. I hold in my laughter and set her down. Robin is helping her mom make the food. I smile and walks towards them.

"Hey Mrs.C." I say smiling big at her. She smiles back and hugs me.

"Hey August. You doing okay?" She asks, concern in her voice. I nod a little.

"Better." I whisper. She smiles a little.

"That's good. Well, we are having chicken and mashed potatoes. Is that okay with you?" I nod, my stomache growling.

"Definetly." She smiles again and sets the food on the table. I take a seat next to Robin and Jacey. We say grace and start talking. It feels like a real family.

Nate's P.O.V.

Robin pulls August out of Chris' room and I sit on his computer chair. Chris sits on his bed and looks at me. He raises his eyebrows and I shrug.

"You gunna explain?" He asks smiling a little. I smile back.

"What do you want to know?"

"You guys going out?" I nod.

"I think so. She said she loved me." I say smiling big at the memory. Even if it was only ten minutes ago. It's probably burned into my mind forever. Chris' smiles.

"That's awesome dude. But I'm asking you one thing. You need to listen though." He says. I nod.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Don't hurt her."

"I wouldnt dream of it."

Back to August's P.O.V.

After dinner Robin and I went to her room so I could explain. I'm laying on the floor, staring at the ceiling grinning hugely. Best.Moment.Ever. Robin lays on her stomache on her bed facing me.

"Spill. Don't leave anything out. I need every little detail." She says sternly. I giggle.

"Well, I was dancing in my room to Break Your Little Heart and I went to take a shower. So I took one, got dressed and went downstairs to get an apple. When I turned around Nate was sitting on the counter eating a cookie. I freaked out and he just laughed. Then we started talking. He told me he loved me." I take a dramatic pause and her mouth is open and she's waiting for me to continue. I laugh a little.

"And I said, No. He asked me if I would be his girlfriend and I said not yet. Then he told me that he had a song for us. It's Collide by Howie Day. I personally Love the song to death. So he asked me if I wanted to listen to it. I said yes. He lead me upstairs and put it on the laptop. He asked me to dance. Then when the song was over...I kissed him and told him I loved him too." I say blushing. I glance at Robin for an answer. She's grinning.

"Oh my god! That was the cutest, most adorable thing I've ever heard. I'm so jealous of you! And are you guys going out?! You love eachother?! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" She's basically screaming. I laugh a little.

"Yeah, i think we are going out. And yeah, I love him. It was probably the best day of my life." I say smiling. Robin "Awwws". I walk to her computer and type in "Hot Mess" By Cobra Starship. I love that song. Haha I love the part where he's like "You still look Hella fine." Haha it's awesome. I start dancing around a little and Robin joins me. Yeah, we're dorks.

Sue us.

****Later****

It's almost three in the morning and Robin and I are hyped up on Monster. We are in her room playing two people twister. It's a very difficult game, if you havent played it.

"Sooo...You and Andrew? You guys together yet?" I ask her. She blushes.

"Not yet. I'm waiting for him to ask me out. Didn't you say he was?" I nod.

"Yep, He told me awhile ago that he really liked you. Just wait a little. He'll come around. He's really shy." I say patting her back. Since she only had one hand holding her up, she falls to the ground pulling me with her. We burst out laughing.

Then we automaticly fall asleep.

Cause' we're cool like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oookay. That was just kind of a filler and it sucked but I wanted to put it in here. I hoped you liked it. And I love you for reading my story (In a non-creepy way) But you guys are awesome. Thanksss so much.

Comments? Ideas? Critism? Thanks All!!

<3 Caity

Because of this suckish chapter, tonight I'm going to post a (hopefully) really good one. Just for you guys.

Thank you.