Status: Finished

I Eat Cupcakes For Breakfast

Forever

Nate's P.O.V.

I finish dropping off everyone and start my journey back to the hospital. As I'm driving I see someone lying on the side of the road. Bloody and pale. I pull over and jump out. I run towards the injured person. And my heart dropped farther than possible.
"Oh shit. Shit shit shit!!! August!" I shout picking her up and putting her in the backseat of my car. I drive way over the speed limit without get pulled over and pull into the hospital. I pick up August and pratically sprint for my life. I burst open the door and run to the desk. The people already there are giving me worried glances. Tears are running down my face.
"Help her!" I shout helplessly. The nurse's eyes go wide and she calls for help.

After the doctors take her away I sit in the waiting room with my head in my hands.
"Nate!" I hear Eddie shouts. I look up from my hands and Eddie is at my side.

"Dude, what the hell happened?!" He asks me. I wipe my eyes.

"I was on my way to get August when I saw her lying on the side of the road. Bloody, with cuts all over her. And I asked Doctor Riley who checked her out and he told me her dad did. Her f*cken dad came here!" I shout, pretty mad. Eddie pats my back.

"Nate, she'll be okay." He tells me. I shake my head furiously.

"How do you know?! I need her." I yell loudly. He looks at his hands and sighs.

"I dunno man. She will. You'll be okay." He says to me.

"Look what she's done to me. Ed, I love her." I say sadly. He nods.

"No shit. I'm no sherlock, but I'm not stupid." Eddie says chuckling. I laugh a little.

"Crap, I need to call Robin." I say taking my phone out of my pocket. I dial her number and she picks it up on the third ring.

"Nate? What's up?" She asks me, confused.

"Come back to the hospital, August's dad checked her out and he hurt her. And the baby. Really bad. You need to come." I say ugently.

"Shit, really. Oh my god. I'll be right there." She tells me hanging up her phone. I shut mine and sit back in my seat. Eddie sighs again.

"I'm gunna go to the cafeteria. Let me know if someone has news. Kay?" He asks. I nod solemly as he walks away.

After five minutes Robin shoves open the door and looks around for me.
"Rob!" I shout sadly. Her head turns quickly to my voice and she runs to me, giving me a hug.

"Any news?" She asks. I shake my head.

"No, is Andrew coming?" I ask. She shakes her head no.

"Nope, family thing. God, I can't beleive this! Poor August, she goes through so much and she's the best person ever. She does NOT deserve this." Robin says, a tear falling down her cheek. I nod in agreement.

"She doesnt. No one does." I say quietly. Robin smiles sadly and hugs me again.

"Ahem..." Someone clears their throat and we let go. I turn to the throat clearer. It's Doctor Riley.

"Hello Nate, Robin. August has woken up." He tells me, but he's still frowning. I glance at Robin, more tears have fallen down her face, like a river.

"The baby didn't make it?" She asks through her tears. Doctor Riley sighs.

"No, he didnt." He says to us. My heart drops and I know how terrible August must feel.

"Can I see her?" I ask him, my heart pounding. He nods and leads both of us to her room. When he opens the door I hurry in and run to August who is playing with her fingers. She looks up as I sit by her side. Tears streak her face and her eyes are red.
"Nate." She whimpers, hugging me. I hug her back and then let go.

"I'm so sorry Augs." I whisper. She shakes her head.

"It isn't your fault. It's my idiototic father's fault." She says quietly. I nod a little and give her a kiss on her cheek. She smiles a little then gives me a kiss on the lips.

"Scuse me, but uhhh....I wanna have time with August also Natey so move along." Robin says pushing me off the bed and sitting in my previous spot.

"Hey!" I shout rubbing my now bruised elbow. Robin rolls her eyes and gives August a hug. Then they start walking about random things.

"Thanks for telling me Nate." Eddie says walking into the room. I chuckle.

"Sorry dude, she IS my girlfriend." I tell him, winking at August. She laughs softly and smiles at Eddie.

"Hi Eddie." She says quietly.

"Hey August. Is the baby?..." He asks carefully. August shakes her head and looks at her hands.

"Nice going Ed, make her cry." Robin says, hugging August again. He sticks out his tounge and sits in one of the chairs.

"Can I talk to Nate alone please?" August asks randomly. Robin and Eddie nod and walk out of the room. I start to get nervous, wondering what she could possibly want to talk about in private. She pats the spot next to her on her bed and scoots over.

"Sit." She commands. I nod and sit next to her.

"Whats up Augs?" I ask. She sighs.

"We need to talk." She starts. My eyes widen and my heart beat quickens, going way faster than it should.

"Shit, no August. I love you." I say grabbing her hand. She giggles a little.

"I love you too hun, that's not what I'm talking about, I'm not breaking up with you, you silly goose egg." She says giving me a peck on the lips. I sigh in releif.

"Gosh, don't scare me like that. You had me worried there." I say touching my heart in mock-worry. She laughs a little.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" I ask her. She smiles a little.

"Us."

"Us?"

"Uh huh." She says simply. I cock my head to the side, confused.

"What about us?" I ask. She shrugs.

"I dunno, How long do you think we'll be together and stuff like that." She tells me.

"Forever." I say quietly.

"Forever? What are you talking about?" She asks, this time she's confused.

"You asked me how long I think we'll be together, and I said Forever." I say smiling. She smiles back and gives me another kiss.

"That sounds good." She whispers. I raise an eyebrow.

"Good?" I ask. She giggles again.

"That sounds like that best thing in the whole entire world."
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you like it? I hope you did.
Thankyou for all of the comments, It means SO much. I love you all in a non creepy way XD

Any more comments?
Ideas?
Subscribe?
Thank youuuu
<3