Status: Finished

I Eat Cupcakes For Breakfast

Marcus

August's P.O.V.

When I wake up the next morning, I hear quiet whispers. I rub my eyes sitting up. Everyone is sitting around me talking. Nate puts his arm around me.
"Finally! We thought you were dead." He jokes. Robin giggles.

"Yeah, Mike even checked your pulse." Mike blushes.

"I just wanted to make sure. You never know anymore." We all laugh together.

"Shoot! We better get home before my mom figures out we arent home." Robin says running her hand through her hair and giving Andrew a kiss on the cheek. I turn to Nate and give him a peck on the lips.
"Bye hun. Love you. See you at home?" He nods, smiling.

"Of course. How about I pick you up?" I smile, nodding my head. Lily, Robin, and I run down the stairs and out the door. Sprinting home.

When we open the door and walk in, no one is waiting for us. We sigh in relief, chuckling nervously. Then a little head pops out from the doorway. Jacey.
"August!" She greets, running into my arms. I laugh and pick her up.

"Hey Jace." I say quielty. Lily playfully glares at us, "I like how she ignores me." She grummbles. Robin laughs and leads us upstairs.

"So, how are you Jace?" I ask. She smiles.

"Gooood. I gotta a new stuffed animal! Her name is Plushy!" I chuckle.

"Plushy?" She nods, her eyes full of excitement.

"Yeah! It's a puppy. She is so adorable. Do you wanna see her? Only my best friends can." She asks the last part in a whisper. I grin and nod. I set her down and she leads me into her overly pink room. She skips to her bed and jumps onto it. She grabs a black lab stuffed animal. She grins and hands it to me.

"This is plushy. You can hold her. But be carefull, she bites." She says, fear in her voice. I hide my laugh and hold it. There is an opening in her mouth, where you can see the teeth and everything. I stick my finger in the hole and pretend to freak out.
"Oh my gosh! Plushy bit me!!" I say. She laughs loudly and takes plushy, lightly smaking her head.

"Bad Plushy! What did i say about biting missy?" She's to adorable.

"You let August see Plushy but not your big brother?!" I look up, it's Marcus. He's a year older than me, a senior. He's very good looking, but is cocky and conceited. Jacey nods, frowning.

"Yes. Cause' she actually plays with me!" She says, sticking out her lower lip. Marcus frowns back at her and walks over, embracing her into a bone crushing hug.

"I'm sorry Jace. I didnt mean to not play with you. Do you forgive?" He asks, leaning on one knee. I smile at his cuteness.

"I'm going to go back to Robin's room. Why dont you play with her. Since, you are her big bro" I chuckle at his glare and run to Robin's room. I walk in and walk to my bag. Robin is on her computer and Lily is laying on the ground, playing with a slinky.
"I'm gunna get dressed guys. Sheild your eyes." I close the door and put on a plain white shirt and my black and white checker zip up hoodie. Then my black skinny jeans. I put my hair in a pony tail and sit by Lily.
"All done. You can look now." I say, laughing a little.

"I never closed my eyes. I got a good veiw of your body. You work out?" Robin jokes turning around in her chair. I laugh and steal the slinky from Lily, throwing it at Robin. She screams and picks it off the floor.
"Slinky's are dangourous. Have you ever had someone throw a slinky in your face before?" She asks me. I shake my head no,"Well, now you have!" As she says this she chucks the slinky at my face. I start laughing hysterically, Lily and Robin following.

"What's so funny?" A voice asks. I turn to it, wiping my eyes, panting. Laughing is an exercise. It's Marcus.

"Robin threw a slinky at me. Funny stuff man. Funny stuff." I say, my voice fading as I go on. He smirks a little, checking me out as I stand up. I scrunch up my nose and grab my bag.

"Nate is going to be here soon. I have to put on my make up. I'll be right back." I say to everyone. I push past Marcus and walk into the bathroom. A second later his face appears in the doorway.

"Is Nate your boyfriend?" He asks me, something in his voice. I nod.

"Yep. Has been for a few months. Six I think." He raises an eyebrow.

"You don't know how long you've been together?" I shake my head.

"Nope. Why does it matter when you're going to be with someone forever?" I ask. He raises both eyebrows this time.

"Forever?" I nod, smiling.

"Yup. Forever. I love him and only him."

"We'll see about that." And at that he walks out of the room. I put my eyeliner down.

We'll see about that? What is that supposed to mean?
♠ ♠ ♠
I've updated!!!!!!!!!!!!
Took my long enough. Sorry it's been so long.
I have a few ideas
Lots of drama is coming. I'm not sure when, but soon.
Comments?
Subscribe?
Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost 2 subscribers DX
I'm so sad. I'll try to make it better and update more often. Come back subscribers!