Status: Finished

I Eat Cupcakes For Breakfast

Pinky Promise

August's P.O.V.

I sit down on the couch and glare at my icky blue cast on my arm. Robin's mom came to the school and picked me up and took me to the hospital. Sure enough, stupid Marcus broke my wrist. That guy needs to lay off the steriods. I chuckle and turn on the TV with my good hand. Ace of Cakes is on. I absolutely love that show. And Duff.
"Auggie?" A little voice asks me. I turn to it and see Jacey standing at the door, smiling a little holding a black sharpie. I smile,"Yeah Jace?" She comes over to me, fumbling with the marker."Can I sign your pretty cast?" She asks. I laugh, grinning I put my arm on her lap.
"You can be the first one to." I say. She grins and signs it. Her A is backwards and so is her J. She puts the cap on the marker and settles next to me.
"How did you get you'r pretty cast?" I bite my lip, but then remember the lie Nate made up.

"I fell down the stairs at school." I lie. She laughs loudly, patting my head."You clumsy like me! We like twins!" She tells me. I smlie and we watch the rest of the show. But she gets up to leave, wanting to play barbies. She runs out of the room and i sit there, watching some infomercial. My phone then vibrates in my pocket and I pick it up. I got a text from Robin.
"Where r u" it asks. I text one handingly back saying that I broke my wrist. She doesnt answer though. I'm guess the bell rang.

Nate's P.O.V.

I watch August walking out of the building, cradling her arm in her other. Robin's mom is sending me glares. I guess she heard about me. I sigh and the bell rings. People pile out of the rooms. I guess I missed another period. On the last day of school. Nice Nate. Nice. I sigh and sit down on a bench in the hall. A few people say hi to me. Old friends. Others glare for no reason. The warning bell rings and the last few people run across the hall, hurring to get to their classes.
Do I even care anymore? No, but I honestly should.
If I should, why dont I try? Because there isnt any point.
Do you love August? Random question, but Hell yeah. I miss her so much. I shouldnt have done the things I have. It was idiotic of me. The worst choice I could have ever made. I should really try. I should try and get her to forgive me. And I should try in school. I smile a little and walk to my locker. Putting in my combination and grabbing my bag. I bring it to my classes, it helps alot with the traveling.

I walk around the school aimlessy, waiting for the bell to ring. When It does people walk out of the rooms, bored. Some talking to there friends laughing and joking around. I barley have any friends now. I lost them all. Stupid me. I walk into my Algerbra class and take a seat in the middle. Yeah, the middle. It's really weird for me. I'm usually sitting in the back, I guess i should mix things up a little. I take out a notebook and pencil, I cant believe I'm saying this but I'm perparing to learn.

A girl sits in front of me, turning her chair around facing me. Her name is Jamie i think. She cocks her head to the side, smiling a little.
"Hey Nate." She greets. I smile weakly back."Hey Jamie." Her brow furrows, confused.
"Jamie?" She asks. Shit. I hate when this happens.
"Errm...Uh. Sorry." I stutter. She laughs lightly."Ah, it's okay. I'm Jamel." She asks, laughing more. I blush a little, laughing with her.
"I'm sorry. I'm really out of it today." She smiles.

"It's okay. You do no that it's a free period. We dont have to bring anything to class." She explains. I sigh and put my things away in my backpack."Figures." I mutter angirly. She laughs lightly again.
"You are out of it. Whats troubling you hun?" I shrug."Nothing." I lie slyly. She rolls her eyes.
"Nothing my ass, whats wrong? I wont tell a soul." I frown.

"Do you know August?" She nods,"Well, I...we have some problems." She chuckles.

"Oh I know. Everyone does. You guys hated eachother at first, then you dated some girl and you dumped her for August. Then you guys dated and you cheated on her with the original girl." She says casually. I raise an eyebrow, a little surprised.
"How do you know all of that?" I ask her. She smiles.

"I'm Andrews little sister." She explains. My jaw drops,"Andrew has a sister?!" She laughs, nodding.

"Yeah, I live with his mom. He lives with our dad. They are divoriced. And well, you never pay attention in class to notice i'm here." I nod.

"That's cool. And I'm guess you found all of this by asking him." She shakes her head.

"Oh no, He told me. He tells me everything." I chuckle,"Everything?" She grins and nods.

"Yeah, well...Just tell August how you feel and show her how sorry you really are." She turns around in her seat and starts talking to girls, im guess are her friends. I take out my ipod and search through my songs. Then I find one of my favorites. I turn it on and the music fills my ears. If you're wondering what song, it's Collide. I probably have listened to this countless times. I miss her so much. It was my fault I lost her. The bell rings and I get out of my seat and I walk to my locker. Might as well skip the rest of the day. It is the last. I grab everything from my locker and drop it all in the nearest garbage can. I start walking to find Robin and Andrew.

When her locker comes into veiw I see her and Andrew talking and laughing. They have everything in their hands. Well, all of their folders, binders and notebooks. then throw everything in the garbage and on their way back to put everything in their lockers, Robin see's me. I smile a little and run up to them."Hey guys. We need to talk." I say quietly. Robin glares at me, mimicking Andrew. I begin to say something but Robin cuts me off.

"Dude, dont talk to me. You really hurt August! You're lucky I havent kicked your ass yet. You hurt her. She loved you. So much. Do you know how many times you did? Like ten million bajillion! She's dating Marcus now. And she's happy. Just go away." She spats in my face, turning around. I grab her arm.
"I'm pretty sure she'll never forgive me, but I love her. I was a stupid ass who made a huge mistake. I love August. More than anything. Marcus...he actually, physically hurt August. He's the one who broke her wrist. He's abusing her. I was the one who beat him up." I explain, letting go of her hand. Robin doesnt look convinced, but Andrew does.

"I believe you." He tells me. I smile thankfully and do the handshake hug thing and turn to Robin, hopefully looking at her."I need proof." She says, cracking a small smile. I nod and she skips out the door and Andrew smiles at her skipping self. He loves her. And she loves him. Lucky. He starts to run after her and I follow them.

*******************************************************

Robin leads us upstairs and we walk into Robins room. August is sitting there, listening to her ipod singing softly, her eyes closed. I walk over and sit on her bed. When I hear the song she's singing I smile. Collide. I love her. Robin and Andrew sit down next to me and Robin pokes her stomache.
"Hey sweetums, wakey wakey. Oh injured one." I chuckle a little and August sits up taking her ipod out of her ears. She looks around and her eyes land on me. Her perfect brown eyes.
"August sweety, I have a question." August turns to Robin."Shoot."
"Did Marcus do that?" August's face turns pale and her eyes glisten over. She doesnt answer.
"Auggie, did Marcus do that to you?" She asks again. August looks down at her injured arm, catching my eye, locking them. A tear falls from her eyes and she swipes it away. My heart nearly breaks.
"August, did -" She cuts Robin off,"Yes! He d-did. J-just s-shut u-up." She sobs out. Robin pulls August into her arms and rubs her back. Then August pulls away and crawels over to me and sits in my lap, curling into a ball. I wrap my arms around her tiny frame and she cries into my shirt. I rub her back and rock her back and fourth.
"I'll never let him hurt you." I whisper into her ear.

When I say this she looks up into my eyes, he makeup runny eyes she still looks beautiful. She presses her lips into mine and kisses me. When she pulls away my lips are screaming for her to come back. I havent kissed her in forever and I missed it. It's the best thing ever. She leans her head on my chest and sighs.
"Pinky promise?" I chuckle and attatch my pinky to her small one.

"Pink Promise."
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this a second time. It was deleated :[ and personally, I like the other better.
Well, I like the ending to this one a little better.
I'm not sure what to do. I love Nate but I dunno.
Any ideas?
Do you like Nate again? Comment and let me know ; ]
Subscribe?
Comment?
Thank you everyone XD
The ending is approaching O.o