Status: finished

Why Would You Do This Robin?

Chapter 3

It is nightime, and Orville is getting ready for his night at the Victorian mansion. He will admint to beng a little nervous, but not a lot. He is standing in front of the house when Ferra comes up to him.

"Be careful, ok?" she told him.

She hugs him and he replies, "Don't worry, I will." They let go of each other.

"I will see you in the morning," she said.

"Yeah," he replied. With that Ferra then walked away, leaving Orville alone. Robin comes out and waits for him to come in. He walks through the door of the house and looks around again, looking up, down, left, and right.

Robin says, "Your room is up the stais and the second door on the right."

Orville replies, "Thank you." When he turns around to look at her, she isn't there. He walks up the stairs slowly, mostly because he isn't very strong and his bag is too heavy for him, and he's memorizing the house, yet again.

When he gets to his room, he puts his bag on the bed that's in the middle of the room. He jumped suddenly when he heard a big boom coming form outside. He knew that it was thunder. Then their was a bright flashing light outside, lighting. Whenever the lighting flashed, he moved around, only to find Robin standing in his room with a very sharp knife in her hand.

He walks up to her slowly, "Hey, Robin, why don't you put the knife down, ok?"

She doesn't put it down; instead she walks closer to him and replies, "No, I will not put the knife down."

"Why not?" Orville asked.

"WHY NOT!" She yelled back at him. "Because it's people like you that I hate. You people ate always trying to help me," she moves the knife closer to his neck. "I'll let you know right now, I don't want to be helped. I want to stay in my bubble and not let anyone else in, forever!"

"We don't want to hurt you, Robin," he pauses for a few seconds and continues, "We need to know if you killed those people," he asked.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. I'll never tell you. I know who killed them, and saw whoever it was do it too," she smiled an evil smile. "And they could kill again, just to let you know." With that, she leaves the room and the lights come back on.

Orville is shocked that she most likely is the murderer and that she could kill again. He couldn't sleep knowing very well that he is in the same house as a murderer, and that she could kill him in his sleep. He wouldn't tell the others that she was the muderer.
♠ ♠ ♠
uh-oh.