Status: finished

Why Would You Do This Robin?

chapter 4

Orville woke up at approximately 8:00 am. He pushed the covers off of himself. He sighed as he got out of bed, stretching his body. He didn't get much sleep last night. He felt exhausted, terrible. He went to the bathroom, brushed his teeth, and other things he needed to do to get ready for the day.

When he went down stairs, he saw the rest of the team was there too. He said good morning to everyone, and then yawned. He looked over to see that Robin was a little over ten feet away from him. She was looking down at the ground. He looked at her, she seemed a little tired to him. He didn't know how much sleep she had gotten, or what she did while he was a sleep. She looked up, and their eyes met, they both suddenly turned away. Orville looked at David, who was looking at some papers with Ferra. David looked up at him, while Ferra stood up and gave him a big hug. He smiled a little bit, and hugged her back.

She looked up at him and smiled back. "Did you sleep well?" She asked him, uncertain of what his answer would be.

He looked over at Robin, to see her staring at the two of them in a tight embrace. He replied to her question, "Yeah, I slept just fine. Thank you for asking."

They let go of each other and Robin looked back down. Ferra went back over to David and sat back down, and looked through some more papers.

Collin walked in through the door and joined the others. He looked over at Orville and noticed that he looked tired. He didn't say anything to him. He just kept looking at him with a frown on his face, like he always is. He looked away to talk to David and Ferra, that were still sitting on the couch. "Did you guys find anything new about the victims?" He asked them.

They looked up at him, and Ferra said, "No, not yet, but I think we almost found something," she looked at Robin, who was leaving the room talking on the phone with her mother. You could hear her mumbling to her. She looked back at Collin, "It says here that Robin has seen just about everything their is to see. She has been in therapy since she was 10, and that she has tried to kill herself at the age of 12 and 13."

Orville was looking at her while she talked and asked, "Do you think that that has something to do with all of this?" He seemed very sure that that was the case here.

"I don't know, it says that she has seen a few people being murdered when she was 9, so it might be a stressor. Seeing people being murdered at such a young age can have effects on them when they're older," Ferra answered.

"Um, she did tell me last night that she has seen people being murdered and that she was maybe the killer. She did say something about someone else that killed people and she watched them do it. She never gave any names though," Orville said. "maybe we could try to find out why she would just watch them murder someone for no reason whatsoever,"

David stood up and said, "I'll go talk to her, see if I can get it out of her." He walked out of the room and into the room where Robin was.

Ferra looked over at Orville and she thought that he didn't look right to her, so she asked him, "Are you OK, Orville?"

He snapped out of his daze and said, "Huh?"

Ferra stood up and walked over to him so that she was standing in front of him, "Are you OK, Orville?" She asked him again.

This time she got the answer that she was hoping for, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired that's all," she nodded, and wrapped her arms around him and sighed into his chest. He did the only thing that he could do at this moment, he hugged her back. They stood like that for about a minute, not talking or doing anything, just standing there with their arms around each other.

David came back into the room noticing that they were hugging each other, so he cleared his throat and they let go of one another and looked over at him. "If you two are done, can we get back to the case?" He asked them. His voice had a little bit of sarcasm in it. They didn't say anything; instead they just nodded. "Good, well I couldn't get anything out of her. Anyone else want to try?" The room stayed quiet.

Orville decided that he would go talk to her. "I'll talk to her," he said and everybody looked at him.

David gestured him to go to the other room, so he went. He found Robin sitting on the couch, staring at the floor with a blank look on her face. He went over to the couch and sat down next to her, she didn't look up at him.

He waited a few seconds, to see if she would notice him, she didn't. He sighed and started talking to her. "How are you this morning, Robin?" He asked her, she didn't look up at him.

She answered, with her voice a little over a whisper, "I'm fine, I guess."

He chuckled a bit and went on, "Well, that's good, I thought we lost you their for a bit." He smiled at her. She never looked at him, but he could see that she had a trace of a smile in her face as well.

He paused for a few more seconds and continued, "Is their something that you want to tell me?" He asked her, she didn't say anything, but she shook her head. "I promise I won't tell anyone anything," he said in a reassuring voice. She didn't move or nod, or anything.

Orville sighed again, "Are you sure? If you need to say somethingabout this, just say it, I won't tell anyone," he paused for a few seconds and then added, "I promise," he hoped it worked.

Robin sighed and figited a bit, still staring at the groundshe said, "It wasn't me," she told him. "I didn't kill those people," she said a little bit louder than before.

Orville responded, "Well if I could believe that I would, but all of the signs point to you."

Robin snapped her head up to face Orville and she got right in his face. "I didn't kill those people!" She said almost yelling.

"If you didn't, then why did you come into my room with a knife and pit it up to my neck and say al of those things last night?" He asked her in a calm tone. "Was it just to scare me? Or did you have a good reason?"

"I had a very good reason," she said, her voice quieter that before.

"Then what was that reason?" Orville asked her.

She was quiet for a while, never looking away from Orville. "I thought that you would be smart enough to figure it out."

He was confused, "I don't know what you mean by that. Figure what out Robin?" He asked her. He was very confused. He thought to himself, "What did she? Figure what out?"

"I thought you would figure out what was going on. I threatened to kill you, you know that I saw people being murdered, and you know that it could be what is causing this. You basically figured it all out, but do you know why?" While she told him him all of this, Orville's eyes got very wide.

"So you did do this?" He asked her.

Tears were forming in her eyes as she nodded her head. "Why?" Orville asked.

"Because it made me forget about all of the things that happened n the past," the tears in her eyes were now falling down her cheeks.

Orville was almost in tears himself. "We can get you help, you need it," she simply just nodded her head as her tears came down faster now. He helped her off the couch and lead her into the room where everyone was standing and talking to each other.

When they got into the room everybody stared at the two of them with a worried look on their faces. Orville just looked at them and nodded. They all started walking over to them when Orville put his hand, gesturing them to stop. They all stopped in their tracks.

Orville said, "I got it, I'm going to take her to the police station and call her parents to tell them what's going on."

They all stepped back and they left the house. They both got into a car and drove to the police station. The others followed them there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 4! whoo! Comment and suscribe!