Flip for Me

Just a cuddle

Frank’s POV

I kind of regret telling Gerard so soon about my little lie. I would have loved for it to sink in a bit more, but I almost felt a little guilty. I mean, I still like the guy so I can’t be awful to him or he may never return the feelings.

Joey is so excited about being friends with benefits. I mean, really, he’s ecstatic. When Gerard began leaving SBA Joey popped in and gave me a kiss. I almost saw a look of… jealousy in Gerard’s eyes. Jealousy?! It can’t be. I want it to be though.

“So what was up with Gerard coming to the academy today? He wasn’t spying was he?” Joey demanded, sitting down on my lap.

“He wanted to know if he and I had really had sex and I told him I was lying.” I admitted.

“Seriously!? I thought you were going to take that to your grave, Frankie!”

“I felt bad.”

“Oh, geez, you’re too soft. Toughen up a little, Frank.”

“I’m trying! I did lie to someone recently, did I not?”

“True. That is pretty major for you. But you need to focus on State. It’s next weekend.”

“Oh, that’s right. I need to get my head back in the game.”

“Yes, sir.”

Joey sunk down and nestled into my chest. I smiled softly at him, wrapping my arms around his thin waist. I might be able to get used to this whole benefits thing for a while anyway. I might have a new man soon. Hopefully, it will be Gerard, but that’s not too likely. I don’t think he’s very happy with me for pretending we slept together. It’s really not my fault that I would love to sleep with him.

“Frank.” Joey mumbled into my t-shirt.

“What?”

“Stop thinking about Gerard.”

“How did you kno-?”

“I know you, Frank. Plus, your hand just went up my shirt like you’ve never seen my chest before.”

“Oh, oops. I was exploring?”

“Yes, very much so.”

“Sorry, I wasn’t paying attention.”

“Oh, don’t worry. Continue if you like.”

“You’d like that wouldn’t you?”

Joey looked up and gave an innocent smile. I rolled my eyes jokingly and gave him a squeeze, sliding my hand out from under his shirt. Joey rolled over on his back and looked up at me with a pair of gorgeous blue eyes.

“You should kiss me.” He giggled.

I bent down and placed a small kiss on lips. He grinned ear-to-ear, soaking in every ounce of attention I was giving him.

“Honey, you need a boyfriend.” I laughed, kissing his forehead.

“I know, but you’re good enough for now.” He winked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been ages!!!!
Life is a bitch!

~AsHy