Flip for Me

Regionals Pt. 2

Gerard Way’s Point of View

“Gerard, I really want you to put all you got out there, okay?” Patrick asked me as we arrived at the gym.

“I really want to beat him this year Pat,” I said, my nerves already getting to me. “I'm going to do the very best I can and more,” I continued, this time actually believing it myself.

I was going to do the best I could. I don’t think that I've ever wanted to beat Frank this badly before.

“Drink plenty of water and start warming up Gerard. I don’t want you going out there and pulling a muscle because then you'll –“

I quit listening to Patrick as I spotted my opponent; Iero. He was surrounded by a few people. One of them was noticeably closer than the rest, and it was a guy. Frank's eyes were locked with mine for a second or two and then the guy kissed him. I didn’t know that Frank was taken. He normally spreads his personal life around like bee’s spread pollen. Frank looked shocked, to say the least, and I took a seat. They began to talk more and then Frank smiled at the guy. Why was it that I began to hate them both even more?

One time, I nearly disowned my parents after they rooted for Frank during a competition. Sure, they cheered when it was my time to perform, but they shouldn’t have cheered for Frank. It’s kind of like football, if you look at it a certain way. Would you cheer for the opposing team to be a good sport? If you're a diehard football fan of a particular team, then probably not…

I didn’t speak to my parents for a whole month after that; they really pissed me off. Eventually, they made it up to me by agreeing to travel halfway across the country to Oklahoma for another meet. I forgave them after that, seeing as I had begged them to let me go months in advance. Of course, though, Frank went and beat me there.

Three months later, I was fed up with losing to the bastard all the damn time. I found him a few days before the competition and did what I had to do; I broke his toe. It was actually an easy task to do. All I had to do was wait for him to walk next to a storm drain and then push him hard enough to where he tripped and fell. His foot somehow got caught on it and the next thing you know, it’s all over the news. The wonderful, fantastic, extraordinary Frank Iero broke his toe in some weird accident! Big deal. I was just happy that I was wearing all black and sunglasses at the time that I decided to do it. I really wanted him to shatter his whole leg though, but clearly that didn’t happen.

The crowd began to settle down as a man came and got Frank. It was his turn up. I hoped chicken shit would fall right on his ass and break his pelvic bone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you soooo much to those of you that comment =)
<33

Ahem, sorry for the incredible shortness =S