Status: Active

Once in a Blue Moon, You Find Your Soul Mate. Around Werewolves It Happens More

We Meet Again -9

My science teacher droned on and on about how ionic bonds were formed. It was so boring. All that was on my mind was my sister, and how she'd come back after so many years. Right now she was in her History class. Nadia was surprisingly adjusted to this new life. I was proud of her. The teacher turned his back on the class as he wrote notes on the board. My hand was cramping from writing so much. There were over five pages of notes today. My head fell slightly down with my eyes fighting to stay closed. I was startled by a piece of paper that was thrown onto my desk. Of course I jumped a little, it made the girl sitting next to me give me a dirty look.

I was wide awake now, my eyes searched for the person who sent it to me. All the guys and girls were looking at the teacher talk, none of them capable of writing a note. The paper was folded neatly into a star. How cute. I opened the parcel and held my breath in anticipation.

Keira-

Meet me in the courtyard at lunch.

This was odd. I'd never seen Jacob's handwriting before. And the fact that he was in my school, that was puzzling. Waiting patiently for the bell to ring, I went over all possible scenarios that could possibly make Jake come here. My hopes were answered when the familiar ring of the bell sounded. I dashed out of the classroom cell and headed to the south wing of the school. In the distance I saw a tall figure. A smile formed on my lips as I rushed behind the man sitting down.

"Hey." I whispered lightly to the guy who I thought was Jacob. He turned around, changing into the one person I didn't want ever see again.

"So this is your new guy?" Larson said to me in Jake's body. He'd somehow managed to get his hands on a shape shifting power. I hated to think about the witch he killed to get it. "Kind of rugged for your taste. Don't you think?"

"Why are you here?" I hissed lowly at him. How did he even find me? Well I guess I should have realized it when that warlock showed up.

"Can't I have a reason to see my lovely witch?" he asked seductively. I glared at the warlock in front of me. What was he getting at? I wasn't as naive as I was before, he couldn't try to get anything out of me. Especially my sister's power.

"No you cannot." I said coldly and turned on my heel. His hand grabbed my wrist and the crystal shocked his skin. I grinned triumphantly. It was a good thing that crystal was specifically designed for him. Luckily no one was around, well mortals at least. I felt Edward sense my sudden spike in anger. He was standing near the door with Jasper, both watching Larson with a close eye.

Shocked by the crystal's attack, he wiped the trickle of blood that was on his lips. He smirked revealing his perfectly white teeth; it almost made butterflies form in my stomach. Almost.

"Friends of yours?" he smirked. Edward and Jasper instinctively moved closer to me and my warlock. "You seem to find evil friends every where you go."

Jasper dashed to grab his throat. It was the first time I'd seen Larson afraid of anyone. The vampire clutched Larson's throat with a strong grip.

"We aren't evil." Jasper growled at the warlock. I had to bite my lips to keep myself from bursting into laughter. Larson's face was priceless, he was scared shitless of this vampire.

"Sure dude, anything you say." he gave in quickly.

"You get my point?" I glared at him. He nodded hastily.

"But that doesn't mean I'm not going to get what I want. I'll find a way to get the power. Just thought you'd want to give up. It would spare me loads of time and your life." he smirked.

"How would that save my life?" I asked, confused now. I always thought that he needed Nadia's power to boost his rank or something.

"Its your power, love." he said simply as he blinked out of the courtyard. Warlocks {i} blink{/i} to get from place to place, just incase you didn't know. My eyes were locked on the place were he vanished. My power was the one he needed, not my sisters. Jasper and Edward stood closely behind me, like two over protective brothers. Just what I needed - more people to watch my back.

"And that was?" Edward asked staring with disgust at the same spot I was looking at.

"An ex." I muttered.

"You dated a warlock?" Jasper asked astounded. I nodded and laughed lightly.

"Not the best experience in my life." I told them, turning to face the vampires. "So how is Bella?"

Edward looked me in the eye as he smiled weakly. "She's doing better. Her hunger is waning and her eyes are starting to turn golden from all the animals."

"Oh." I said. What else was there to say?

"So how did Keira get to know a warlock so well?" Jasper asked me with a cockeyed grin on his face.

"Why would you want to know?" I asked with a sly smile. He was fishing for details.

"Er, well we don't know much about you and your dirty little past." he smirked. I rolled my eyes and almost died of humility.

"You don't want to know." I said dryly. Edward looked at me with a small smile.

"Oh I think we do." he added. Both of them sat me down on the stone bench and sat besides me. They both gave me greedy smiles.

"What do you want me to tell you?" I asked exasperated.

"Did he kiss you?" Jasper asked.

"Did you kiss him?" Edward added.

I let out a giggle. "Well if you must know. I was 15 when we met. He was the sexy older guy every girl wanted. I was of course naive. He took advantage of me and let it slip that he was after my sister's power."

"Then why did he seduce you?" Jasper asked in concern. My ears were bright red now, or at least they felt like it.

"It would be weird for him to try getting close to a 13 year old girl when he looked 21." I muttered back. "It already was drawing attention with my friends. Celia didn't know until my sister was missing."

"Nadia? The girl from the woods?" Edward asked me. I nodded.

"But now he says he needs my powers to become the ultimate evil or something." I finished.

"Well that sounds like you are in some deep shit." Jasper said with a chuckle.

"Tell me about it." I groaned. I stood up and looked over my shoulder at the clock. "Well if you boys will excuse me. I have to get going."

"Oh is the boyfriend expecting you?" Jasper teased. I smiled at him.

"Oh him. Nope, I just have to get out of here."

___*___*___