Status: Active

Once in a Blue Moon, You Find Your Soul Mate. Around Werewolves It Happens More

All Isn't Well 4

I climbed into my nice cozy bed, the comforter was unusually warm. Oh, it must have been since Jacob slept there. I took in his smell, leather and a touch of cedar. I think that's what Sam's house was made of. A grin formed across my lips as I heard my window frame open. I sat up to watch Jacob climb through the window gracefully. Why was he here again? Not that I don't want to see his face, but is this going to happen every night?

"Hey gorgeous." he grinned. I blushed and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his large waist. Large as in muscular, just to let you know. He bent his neck down to kiss me softly on the forehead. It was very protective gesture. I looked up at him, his nose was wrinkled when he let go of me.

"What?" I whined, crawling back into my bed.

"You smell." he said flatly.

I scowled at him, "Thats not what girls want to hear."

"I mean of leeches. Did you come in contact with any of the Cullens?" he asked in an unemotional tone. I stared at him. Why did he care if I hung out with them? It's not like I am telling them any werewolf secrets or plans.

"Yeah I went over to Alice's house with her and Bella. Then we went to this club with them. Speaking of which, I met a girl named Amanda." I trailed off (completely forgetting why I was annoyed with him), "She said Quil thinks I am perfect for you." I tried to use the phrase she relayed to me. Jacob's eyes softened and he sat on the bed with me, indian style.

"Right, Amanda. She said that?" he said curious.

I nodded, "Yeah. Have you been talking to the guys about us?" Jacob looked down at the floor then back up to me. I gave him the glare. You know the one parents always give their kids when they know your lying or already know the answer but want it to come from your lips.

"Well, you see, our pack has a mental connection when we are wolves. It is useful for hunting but is a bitch for keeping secrets and emotions to yourself." he explained. I narrowed my eyes.

"So they know everything that goes on in your head. Even memories?" I stated to confirm.

"Yes."

"I can block those personal thoughts and memories for you if you want?" I offered. It was his turn to give me the glare.

"You can do that?" he lowered his voice.

"Duh, I am a tele-path. Not only can I read minds but reconfigure, block or add false images." I said as if on an infomercial. He laughed, a soft chuckle one might call.

"Alright. Can you prevent that blood-Edward." he corrected himself, "from getting into my mind?"

"Piece of cake." I said while I put my hands on the side of his head. I concentrated on putting up a strong block in his mind. One not even a demon could break, let alone his own pack. I opened my eyes again to see him squinting. I kissed him on the lips, just a quick peck.

"Done?" he asked tentatively. I wasn't sure if he meant about the mind block or the kiss.

"Not even Edward could break it." I announced.

He sighed, "Are you sure its going to work?"

"Would I lie to you?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. "All you have to do is think the information you want to relay to your pack. The rest is only in your mind."

"Sounds good. I gotta get up early so I'm going to sleep now." he said while laying on the far side of the bed. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Don't you have your own bed? Not to be rude, but I can't have you here every night. I keep on thinking that I'm going to punch you while sleeping."

"That's okay, I didn't feel anything last night." he waved off, "Unless you don't want me to be here." Jacob looked at me with his puppy-dog face.

"No its okay, but tell me one thing." he sat up leaning on his right arm. "Do you know a Marissa Jenkins?"

"Yeah, she was in my history class last year. Then she transferred to your school. I think she had a crush on me." he laughed.

"Well, she challenged me. She still wants you and thinks you'll choose her over me." I bursted. He looked at me, a laugh formed on his lips.

"You're not jealous are you?" he whispered running his finger gently along my cheek. I closed my eyes, slightly embarrassed by my feelings.

"Well, she seemed pretty convinced. And its not like she's hideous." I continued. Jacob just listened to me as I listed my so-called flaws. "Not to mention I am terrible at keeping secrets, I hold grudges and absolutely hate grape jelly." I finished.

Jacob took my hand and squeezed it firmly, "Keira, those are the things I love about you. I want to take the time to know every little quirk about you. Marisa can try all she wants to get me, but I can't live without you." My eyes started to tear up, damn those female emotions. He pulled me into his arms where I eventually fell asleep.

From Far Away...

"I need to find her now!" demanded a dirty blonde man to one of his demons

"Babe, she has protective measures surrounding her. Its almost impossible to track her." a woman wearing red and black ribbons as clothing. She had a burn mark stamped across her stomach. κακό.

"Almost?" he sounded hopeful, "What haven't you tried?"

His demon looked at her feet, "To use the girl." She looked reluctant to be telling this news.

"Right, we'll use the sister's blood to scry for the witch. Why didn't I think of that before. Know wonder I enjoy you, Mya." he said in an affectionate tone. She glared at him in total adoration.

"Well sire, she is unstable. Anything different from her altered environment can erase it and cause her to panic. Her world as she knows it will be destroyed and she will ask questions." Mya stalled. Nadia wasn't a person she wanted to deal with.

"I know fully of what could happen." he shouted forcefully,"I-we need Keira to succeed in finishing my plan. Don't you want ultimate power. She's got what we deserve."

"Larson, thats what you told me about Nadia. I lost one of my powers because of them." she fought back. Suddenly he got up from his chair and slapped her across her face.

"Don't you dare question me. I want you to get some of her blood and scry for Keira." he hissed. Mya lowered her head and teleported to Nadia's holding room.

A 16 year old girl was bound to the wall, eyes blind-folded. She was breathing heavily. Mya walked over to her cautiously, pulling a dagger from thin air. Silently she slit the girls wrists, but not with out the girl kicking and screaming.

"Where the fuck am I?!" she shrieked.

"Calm down. Its okay. Its me Keira." Mya said using her power to mimic Keira's voice.

"Keira, why am I blind folded? I'm scared." the girl whimpered.

"Nadia its ok. Just go back to sleep." Mya said while collecting her blood in a glass cylinder. Just when she got enough, Mya got out of there as fast as she could. In her hurry to get out she unknowingly left the dagger by Nadia.