Status: Writing whenever I get the chance!

Disappointment

Headaches and fainting don't mix well

I groaned, my head felt like shit, and the rest of my body ached whenever I moved. A sudden thought came to mind: Did I die. Well if I did I want a refund cause I’m in pain and heaven was supposed to be painless.

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes to see white, and immediately shut them, remembering hearing your not supposed to go towards the light. But that is kinda stupid and a little over dramatic now that I think of it.

I once again opened my eyes and saw white but realized it was my rooms ceiling, which can’t be right cause it was covered with the Jonas Brothers the last time I checked. I slowly sat up and looked around my roam in horror: there wasn’t more than three posters of them, and there was a slut hanging in my room: Miley Cyrus.

I sprang up, looking in horror, my Edward Cullen poster wasn’t there, and my ceiling fan was gone. And my old white dresser and my old TV were there too. The more I looked, the more I wanted this to be a terrible dream.

I carefully moved out of my room and made it to my bathroom and almost fainted at my reflection: my thirteen-year-old self-reflection was looking back at me. “This has to be some nightmare.”

“MADISON! Are you up yet?” I couldn’t respond to my mom’s yelling because I was too terrified at my reflection. My hair was much to long and not layered right, and my bangs, don’t even get me started on those. I looked so weird without my side swept bangs.

“MADISON!” And don’t even get me started with my complexion. When I was thirteen I had some problems with acne, nothing too terrible, it was just because of my stupid period. And would my mom stop yelling at me, I’m having a crisis over here! Gosh, I mean really?

“Madison! Stop looking at yourself: you need to get dressed so we can get your hair cut in time to get to the bridge to meet Nana and mum. Did you pack?” I slowly turned to my mom.

Canada? I haven’t been to Canada in years, and I definitely hadn’t gone anytime….well whenever this was. “Canada, packing? What are you talking about, where’s dad?”

My mom looked at me strangely and waved her hand in front of my face, and squinted at me. “Mom! What are you doing?”

“You didn’t hit your head or something, did you? I know your blond and all—”

“MOM!”

“Okay, well your freaking me out here. Your dad is on a plane to Europe, remember? And the Mum found out that there’s a Stine reunion in Toronto and we were invited. It’s at the Four Seasons, any of this ringing a bell?”

I gaped at her four a second. This couldn’t be right. Maybe I was abducted by aliens or something: my dad was not employed, my mum wanting to take us to Canada where a Stine family reunion was taking place. Did they not remember the fact that my Nana hated the majority of them, oh and she JUST HAD A STROKE!?

“Wait, what’s the exact date today?”

My mom sighed and rolled her eyes at me. “It’s Saturday June 9, 2007.”

And that would be when I actually did faint.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just got back from Florida.
Comments and banners make me smile!!