Status: Writing whenever I get the chance!

Disappointment

Pouting gets you nowhere

I pouted as we drove in my mom’s Lincoln. Me being stinking 13 means that that I can’t drive. But we still have my moms car (http://www.carzunlimited.com/uploads/side-1/Car-Styles/327/20091112445_2006_lincoln_ls_1.jpg), so that’s a good thing cause I get air conditioned seats!

And my hair is back to being its choppy, emo way: GO EMONESS! No I don’t cut I just love the way they dress and the hair style. I mean not a lot of people have the side swept bangs at the moment so go Madison for being a trend setter.

But my mom won’t stop nagging me.

“Where did you get those clothes? Nag, nag, nag.”

“Why are you acting so weird? Nag, nag, nag.”

“Why aren’t you listening to me? Nag, nag, nag.”

And I couldn’t listen to my iTouch because she’ll think I’ve gone on a crime spree. And that would so not be good for me. I mean I want to go to Canada and see how it’s changed.

Oh, I wonder if there’ll be any hot Canadians…OH MY MOTHER OF CANADIAN BACON!!

It’s the summer of 2007, meaning the Jonas Brothers will be in Canada shooting Camp Rock….and their probably staying at the Four Seasons….Thank you God for this gift of awesomeness, I shall treasure it always.

------

“Madison, are you listening to me!?” Nag, nag, nag…. “Of course mother dearest.” She gave me that: how stupid do you think I am, I mean really Madison? I grinned at her and she rolled her eyes as we pulled up next to the Tunnel to Canada.

We could take the Ambassador Bridge, but that would require my mother crossing it in a car. Newsflash: she doesn’t like bridges. Epically since I’ll scream that it’s cracking all the way there….yes, I do realize I’m evil.

Love it. Fear it. Respect it.

My mom parked the car and I unbuckled and threw the door open and waved my arms like an idiot as my mum and Nana waved and laughed at me, and my mom yelled at me to stop it.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, but I think its really funny!
Comments!