I'll Tear Down the Stars for You

Where Is The Love?

“Wha- what?” he didn’t mean what he said. I know he didn’t. He’s just joking. I know he is. In fact, I doubt I even heard him right. I bet he said something stupid like “Because I want a horse”...

“I said, I want a divorce,” ... or not. He let go of my shoulders and just looked down at me, staring hard into my eyes. No emotions were shown on his face what so over. I awkwardly laughed. He’s lying. That boy has always been a good liar.

“You’re lying. Still. Just tell me the truth,”

“I’m not lying. I wouldn’t joke about wanting a divorce,” I bit my tongue to prevent tears from falling as realisation hit me.

It’s over.

“Wh. Why do you want a divorce?” tears began streaming down my face, as Tom just stood staring at me. He didn’t move a muscle as I took a step back from him. No. No. I’m dreaming. I am. Any time now, I should be waking up.

“Because I don’t feel the love anymore an-“ he stopped himself before he said anymore... There’s more?

“And what?”

“And nothing. The only reason is because I don’t feel the love we used to have anymore. It’s gone, Ebony, and I don’t think it will ever come back,” Liar.

“You lie Tom! You fucking lie! I still love you! With all my heart, I love you every fucking second of every fucking day! So you can’t say the love isn’t there anymore! So why don’t you feel the love anymore? Huh?” I screamed at him. I couldn’t care if I had woken the twins up at the moment. My heart had just been pulled out of my chest, dropped onto the floor and stomped on like there’s no tomorrow.

“I don’t know why. I just feel like there’s nothing left of... us. I’m sorry Ebony,” I slowly stepped towards Tom, who really did not look sorry at all.

“Sorry my ass,” I hissed, slapping him across his face. It all happened in slow motion. My right hand raised up and swung at his left cheek, a loud slap echoing round the living room, followed by Tom hissing out in pain and rubbing at his now throbbing cheek. Just like 16 years ago when he had cheated on me. Déjà vu. I hate the God damn thing.

As soon as Tom’s left hand had left his now red cheek, I found myself laying on the floor, a zapping pain stinging my back. More tears began to stream down my face as Tom kneeled down beside me and hissed in my face;

“Don’t ever slap me again, you whore,” more tears sprung at my eyes. He hates me. He really does hate me.

“Then don’t tell me you’re sorry when you’re not,” I whispered, my eyes shut to prevent more tears from leaking. I didn’t want him to know how weak I really was. If he knew, he would just push the bars and make me regret what ever regrettable thing I would do to him, the children, or myself.

“I was sorry, but I’m not know,” with a slap around my face, a cry from the living room doorway echoed through my eyes.

“Daddy! Leave mommy alone!” Hailey.

“Go back to bed, Hailey,” I could tell she hadn’t moved anywhere.

“Back to bed. Now,” I opened my eyes to see Hailey nod her head and run in the direction of the stairs, sobs escaping her lips. It’s official. Tom’s a bastard.

“As for you, Ebony,” I moved my head to face Tom, only to see that he had stood up, so my face was filled with his baggy jeans. His scent wafted up my nostrils, sending shivers up my spine. Oh how I love that sme... no. No I don’t love his smell. Not anymore anyway. “I want you and the kids out of this house by the time I’ve finished in the bathroom,”

“But-“ I was cut off by Tom’s once smooth, “let me seduce you” voice.

“No buts Ebony. Get up, get the kids and out,” I stood up and stormed out of the living room, Tom close on my tail and walked into Robbie’s bedroom. He was sat on his bed, Hailey wrapped up in his arms as she cried her eyes out on his shoulder.

“What happened, Mom? What did dad do?” tears welled up in his eyes as Hailey cried harder.

“Nothing. Pack some clothes. We. We have to leave,” I closed the bedroom door and turn on my heel to walk to Megan’s bedroom, only to see Megan sat outside her bedroom, Emily by her side, both with a bag in their hand.

“We’re leaving aren’t we? I knew this was too good to be true. He’s Tom Kaulitz, mom. I’ve seen the old interviews. He can’t stick to one women at a time. Let’s just go. He’s a sick, sick man,” Megan stood up and picked Emily up in her arms, walking past me and down the stairs to the front door.

“Off you go then. I see the kids are ready and waiting for you at the front door,” I turned my head to see Tom standing behind me. He placed his right hand on the middle of my back and began to urge me down the stairs.

“Dad?” Megan’s words made Tom’s eyes jolt towards her, “you’ve torn us apart. I hope you’re happy,” and with that, Megan walked out of the house, Emily still in her arms and Robbie and Hailey closely following.

“I guess this is it,” my voice cracked as I stood on the doorstep of our... Tom’s house.

“It is,”

“I’ll come by tomorrow to get the rest of their stuff. And mine,” I stood there, just staring at him, wishing that I wasn’t here right now. I wish it was back to how it was a few months ago. But wishes never seem to come true.

“Tom?” he moved his eyes so that he was looking at me and not his hands that were placed on the door handle, “I guess your love for me stopped a while ago, but forever, I will love you,” and with that, I turned on my heel and walked to my car where my children sat waiting for me. Where we were going to stay, I wasn’t sure of.

TOM’S POV

“Tom?” I stopped looking at my hand that was placed on the door handle and looked over at Ebony when she spoke, “I guess your love for me stopped a while ago, but forever, I will love you,” I watched as she turned on her heel and walked over to her car. I closed the front door before I could watch her drive, knowing she won’t come back to insist that we weren’t supposed to break up. We were done... for good.

As soon as I heard the front door click shut, I leaned forward so that my head was leaning against the glass and whispered,

“I never did stop loving you,”
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title - black eyed peas - where is the love
XD
oh dearrrrrrrrrr. :O
confused? i hoped you were :D you'll find out the REAL REAL REAL reason why tom wanted to split with ebony (yes. he lied to her) in the next chapter.(:
comments / reviews?