Status: Active

Secrets of a ***er

The Perfect Victim

[Dante’s Point of View]

I was trying to calm myself down in order to actually breathe. I left her alone for a bit and the bitch did this to me. I saw my sister raising the hammer up, ready to kill Harvey on this spot and I rushed at her, grabbing the hammer away from her hands, and before she could kill my prey. Harvey was prey and she was going to pay for trying to kill me.

Alice turned to me, anger filling her voice. ‘’Why the hell did you do this? The bitch was killing you. You’d be dead if I hadn’t stepped in.’’ Her face has reddened but not because she was blushing or something stupid of that sort like other girls but because of her anger.

She looked like a mad dog, wanting nothing more than to bite down on her enemy, piercing the flesh with her teeth and eventually taking Harvey’s life. It was my job though, Harvey was my prey. Mine, and mine alone.

‘’She’s mine, don’t even think of touching her, Alice.’’ I told my sister staring into her big eyes with a serious tone. I had to make her realize how serious I was in order for her to drop it, but I knew she wouldn’t accept so easily. Just like Estella, Harvey had tried to kill me. Mina was dead, thrown in some river by Alice and the same was going to happen to her if I didn’t do anything.

‘’Give me the hammer, Dante!’’ She ordered, and I threw the hammer behind me ignoring the loud noise it made once it hit the floor.

‘’You can go take it, but you’ll find me in front of Harvey.’’ I eyed her before turning to look at Harvey who was blinking again and again, probably dizzy and not seeing good enough from the fall.

‘’You can find another victim, an easier one Dante. Just let me kill this bitch and I will find one that will be better for you.’’ Alice smiled up at me, showing me she was doing it all for me. I didn’t want her to do anything, I only wanted to have fun with my victims and she was taking that away from me now.

‘’I don’t like easy victims or any other victims. Harvey is mine, end of story.’’ I yelled loud enough for her to get it through her skull. I walked pass Alice and stood in front of Harvey before I bend down and with my hand I lifted her chin. Her eyes were opening, then closing but other than that she looked fine.

‘’You’re gonna regret this, Dante.’’ Alice stormed out of the room and left, closing the door with a loud noise. Typical Alice; always wanted things to go her way.

I turned my face towards Harvey again, analyzing how tired she must have been as well as how things didn’t go my way. Harvey had managed to make me interested in her and she was going to pay for that. She was going to regret coming into this room out of her own will to the point she’ll wish for me to fuck her and make it easier for her, just all the women before her did. It was only a matter of time before she succumbed to me.

Taking in her appearance and the tired expression on her face, the gears in my mind started turning. All this time she hadn’t said even a word, except if she whispered things to herself but I highly doubted that.

I got up and went to open the drawer a few steps away from her, picking up the tape and cutting a piece to make her keep her little mouth shut. Smiling evilly, I approached her and did as I had just thought. I caressed her check and she was trying to look at me, opening and closing her eyes again and again like something had got in and it was bothering her.

‘’I’m amazed you haven’t talked yet. Is it that bothersome not being able to see?’’ I asked, and then got up grabbing a handful of her hair, making her follow me to the bathroom. She didn’t cry, not even a bit…just like how I wanted. Her hands were around mine though, trying to break free from my hand holding her hair. It was impossible to say the least; she had no more strength left.

Once we were inside the bathroom, I pushed her in front of me and closed the door behind me. With my hands around her fine neck, pushing and pushing in order to strangle her enough to make her feel like she was dying, I yelled, ‘’get into the bathroom Harvey. Don’t make me say it again!’’

She did nothing, just stayed there like she was frozen. She seemed like a living statue thinking about a long forgotten past. There was no fear inside her; otherwise she would have jumped inside already.

I pushed her back and she fell inside the bathtub, hitting her head against the marble of the bath before hitting her feet. The top of her head was bound to be bruised and with the dizziness and bad eyes this wasn’t going to be that fun.

I had to make her wake up from her memories and show her this beautiful reality she was about to live in; the special hell I had made just for her; my special victim.
♠ ♠ ♠
The story so far was co-written with Leanne. From now on, I will be writing this story on my own so be patient my friends.