Status: Active

Secrets of a ***er

Bounty

[Dante’s Point of View]

“Fuck.” My eyes opened quickly. My vision was blurred. I sat up quickly, rubbing the blurriness from my eyes. I looked to my right to see a black barrel glaring at me a foot away.

“Drop the weapon.” Alice’s cool voice commanded. The gun didn’t lower; it stayed poised in mid air straight at me. I threw back the sheets standing up, the gun touched my chest. A woman stood holding the weapon but she didn’t move. She kept the gun pressed into my chest.

Suddenly she fell with a groan. Alice bent down sweeping up the gun and stomping her foot on the woman’s chest. “Bitch.” She spat, her glare turned to me. “Good morning sleeping beauty.” I stared at the woman who at the moment was unconscious. Alice did love pressure points.

Alice was my aggressive little sister, she was only a few hours younger but we always had the roles of little sister-big brother. It was like we had many years between us. She crossed the room, tossing the woman’s weapon the table.

“What the fuck?” Was all I said staring at the petite frame lying in the middle of the floor.

“She’s a bounty hunter.” Alice answered with a cigarette between her lips. She lit it, took a long drag and let out a smoky sigh. “Saw her shadow outside the window.” Her lips curled up into a smirk.
“Didn’t expect me, did she?” I stepped over the body, and then knelt down staring at her face. “Dead?”

“No,” I answered flicking the bangs from hers eyes. “A bounty hunter? For what?”

“Well, D, think about it. You were caught on film assaulting a girl and was arrested and sent a court date but I was being the amazing woman I am.” I rolled my eyes, she didn’t see. “Got you out and well yeah you never were there for your court date. I think that is why they hire bounty hunters.”

“She was holding a gun to my head!” I cried looking back at her.

Alice grunted in response. She probably had the cigarette in her mouth again; she went through those things like toddlers and their pacifiers. “Hey! Since we’re awake let’s have some fun!” She knelt next to me clasping her hands on either side of the woman’s face. “Hmmm, she looks about our age. Great bone structure I might add.”

“What does that have to do anything?” I asked sitting back, rolling my neck sighing as the bones popped.

She shrugged. “Just stating something.” She let go of the woman’s face and then...

SMACK!

Alice let a gleeful laugh as her hand connected with the woman’s face. The woman gasped, instantly waking up. She flung back throwing a fist right towards Alice. I sprung forward quickly catching it throwing the girl back.

“Bitch!” Alice cried leaping forward pinning the girl down. “You are so going to fucking pay for that, you don’t even know.”