Status: Active

Secrets of a ***er

Collisions and Conflicts

[Harvey’s Point of View]

My shoulder hit the ground again. The collision wasn’t soft. I heard my shoulder blades moan. Even though the cheap carpet on the ground should have broken my fall, that sick bastard had used so much force that I almost let out a moan and wanted to grab my shoulder. I didn’t. As my head bounced against the ground a bright flash covered my eyes. Coruscating pain went through my skull.

“Please daddy, Please no!” I heard my voice scream. It was a high-pitched voice, one that was full of fear. My arms protected my face. I couldn’t go to school again with a bruised lip and a black eye. His hard fist landed on the side of my arm. My tears flooded over my cheeks. Again. My cheekbone still had the salt on it from this morning. But now it was evening and I was in for another round.

“You little slut!” His voice was dark and loud. I tried to hide from his voice. I put my fingers in my ears and tried to think of things that didn’t include him. The more I tried to forget where I was, the more my thoughts brought me back to this god forsaken place.

“Why didn’t you clean the dishes?! Huh?! You thought I was joking when I told you to? You always think you’re too good for this place don’t you. You whore!” I heard him take of his belt. As a reflex I curled up and made myself small. I covered my face and whimpered as I felt the first blow hit my body.

“Daddy, please...” It was a soft moan that left my body as I saw the flash that had become so usual in my life.


Suddenly I was back. I wasn’t at ‘home’. I was in this dirty hotel room. I smelled smoke coming from a cigarette and I sniffed it up. I needed one badly.

“Bitch!” I heard the girl voice scream. “You are so going to fucking pay for that, you don’t even know.”

I had lost track of time. How long had I been out? How long had I been laid on this filthy floor? As my eyes focused and the many images merged to one, I noticed it couldn’t have been long. The girl was still looking furious and ready to get to me but the sick bastard was standing in front of her, trying to calm her down. No, that couldn’t be. He was probably just deliberating how to kill me. I didn’t have time for this.

My hands grabbed my knives and I threw one right at them with force I didn’t know I still possessed. The knife made his way through the air and left a sickening sound as it scratched the bastard’s upper arm. I had missed his back. My world was still swaying beneath me. My aim wasn’t as it should be.

This was tricky. I wasn’t a hundred percent awake and they were more than a hundred percent dangerous. I tried getting up, but before I was standing straight the man flew at me and crushed me against the hotel door. The wood was screeching and so were my bones. It felt like he could break them as if they were wooden chips. I bit my lip to not scream out.

“Oh ballsy now?!” He chuckled. His face was so close I could count his pores. He smelled like sheets, sweat and some eau de cologne. I despised the glory on his face now that he had the upper hand. I would have loved to smack him so hard in the face. Just to see that satisfied grin disappear.

“I have more balls than you will ever be able to cut off.” I snapped back at him. He made me sick. His right hand was holding my wrists, almost crushing them after I spoke my words. His elbow was positioned at my throat, pushing the point harder and harder against it. I struggled and managed to kick him hard against the shin-bone.

I saw I had done something, it was in his eyes. He didn’t loosen his grip though. The girl approached us and stood behind the bastard. Her arm was leaning on his broad shoulder and she was laughing with satisfaction. She inhaled the smoke of her cigarette and blew it out in my face. That was my move. So I thought of a new one. I spit her in the face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Third. She's getting more bold by the second haha.