Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Just as I suspected

Ok, so it's saturday afternoon now and me and Frankie are getting ready for her birthday party. It was Moulin Rouge themed, she's obsessed with that film, it's supposed to have the windmill and everything in it. It cost a bomb, but she's one of those girls where her daddy would buy her anything.

Luckily for me I knew a shop where I'd get a perfect outfit. Ok, so it was a little revealing but it is Moulin Rouge themed duhh.

I let my long Black hair flow down over my chest and down my back, it'd really grown, it's nearly down to my ass. Frankies mum was a hairdresser so she put some red highlights in my hair. It looked awesome, even if I do say so myself!

It took me ages to get into my outfit, because I had to re-lace it. I then pulled on my black fishnet tights and then put on my big black heels.

"Hey, I'm supposed to be the prettiest at the party, afterall it is my birthday! You can't be prettier than me!" Frankie said pouting.

"You are the prettiest, don't worry!" I sighed.

She grinned, she was very pretty in her dress, it was the same kind of one where nicole kidman was wearing singing diamonds are a girls best friend.

"Sweetie, your limo is here, are you two ready?" Frankies dad called up.

"Coming Daddy." She called back.

We made our way down the stairs and her mums eyes lit up.

"Girls, you look fabulous!" She said, "Have a good time." She hugged us both and kissed us on the cheeks.

"Thanks for letting me stay." I said while waving getting in the limo.

"I'M SOOOO EXCITED!" Frankie squealed clapping her hands.

The limo journey just consisted of frankie jumping up and down excitedly. When we got there she squealed again!! Ow, I'm going to be deaf by the end of the night!

As we entered the party we saw pretty much everyone in our year from the college and some of the older year.. some randomers that I don't know, but damn! those boys are freakin hot!

"Happy Birthday Frankie," People said as she walked past.

I didn't realise how amazing the club looked, no-one would do that for me.

When Logan and the guys saw how I was dressed their mouthes opened wide and their jaws were almost touching the floor. Hah, their eyes would probably fall out of their sockets.

"Close your mouth, you're drooling!" I said viciously.

"Ooo someones got their panties in a twist." Zach said slightly slurring his words, I take it he's already started drinking,"Thats if you're wearing any babe." Zach tried to wink sleazily but failed badly and made himself look like an idiot.

Logan and the others rolled their eyes at him.

"Whatever, I'm going to go get a drink" I said walking off, there is no way I'm going to let them spoil my night, piss head!

As I walked past a couple of boys wolf whistled at me, so I decided to be a total tease and turn round give a flirtacious grin and wink. Then maybe abit of a flip of my hair.

I saw them checking me out as I walked away, they weren't that bad looking either. One was thin and tall with brown hair with his bangs covering his eyes.

The other had muddy blonde shaggy emo hair. Both really hot, dunno where they were from though.

I went into the bar area and got myself a blue wkd, I best not drink too much tonight.

"Hey, you look amazing tonight," Logan said standing infront of me.

"Thanks." I said and walked away.

I went over and sat with Misty and Caylen. We were talking for a while and the boys came over. Zach sat down next to me, still as drunk as ever, Cade sat on the other side of me, Blake sat next to Caylen, Logan sat opposite to me and Mackenzie sat by... hang on where's Mackenzie? I looked around and then noticed Logan was showing me where Mackenzie was. Hah! He was sitting across the room making out with some random girl.

Aww sweet!! Eww, did I just say that? Since when was I the mushy luvvie duvvie kinda person? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"So, Scarlett, I haven't got round to finding you anywhere to stay right now, I'm really sorry. Why don't you stay at a hotel." Misty said.

"Hmm yeah, with all the money I have. But thanks for the idea though." I said.

"You could stay with me baby,"Zach said placing his hand on my thigh, urgh what alcohol does to you eww! I pushed Zachs head and he slowly tilted to the side and fell off the chair. His head hit the floor,"Owww, I hurt my face!!" He groaned, "Scarlett, kiss it better!"

"Aww, where did you hurt? Come here." I said patting the seat next to me.

"My lips." He whined.

"Pour soul, ok then, pucker up." I said in a sympathetic tone.

Logan tensed up opposite me and his teeth were clenched together.

Zach grinned, closed his eyes and puckered his lips leaning into me. I leaned in closer and closer. Then when I was inches away from his lips I picked up a glass of ice cold water and chucked it over his head.

"Now sober up dipshit!" I said walking away.

Everyone burst out laughing. Men are such pigs! I went into the bar area and got myself another drink, I can't remember where I put miy other one down, and to be honest I don't want to pick it up when I left it unattended someone probably spiked it.

"Hmm, are you my stalker?" Someone said beside me.

It was the guy from before with the muddy blonde shaggy emo hair. Man, he's hot! Hmm I think we've been here before.

I went to pay the bar man but the blonde put his hand on mine stopping me paying, "This one's on me" He smiled at me handing the barman some money.

"Thanks ermm.. hey I didn't get your name." I said.

"Its Craig, and your name is?" He said in his sexy deep voice. It sent shivers down my spine.

"Its erm... its .... erm.. ermm.." THINK WOMAN!! I paused for a moment trying to remember my name, GOT IT! "it's Scarlett"

"Forgot your own name there eh?" Craig said laughing.

Find and excuse... erm..."Blame it on the drink, it always has this affect on me!" I said.

He laughed again, it was enchanting. "Come on, let's dance." He said grabbing my hand dragging me across to the dance floor.

"You what? No way.. nuh uhh.. I am so not dancing." I said trying to take my hand from his.

"Oh please," He pouted and stared at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Oww, fine but just one!" I said. Craig grinned taking both my hands and throwing them around his neck, and then pacing his hands around my waist. Slowly sliding his hands to my butt. Hmm ok, I wouldn't normally let anyone do this, especially when I've only just met him, but I'll just let it slip for now. Because he's so totally.. HOT WE KNOW GOD, WE GET THE IDEA!

What you're back again.

Yup, now shut up with saying how hot he is you're pissing everyone off!

FINE!!

We had finally finished dancing and let me tell you, it was great, apart from the part where I can't dance, but he, he was amazing! betcha thought I'd say hot!

We walked over and drank our drinks. I leant against the wall and swigged my drink down. Man, I'm thirsty! Craig stood infront of me and started staring into my eyes. He leaned down and kissed me roughly on the lips. I didn't really kiss back, he was going too fast, I only met him tonight for fuck sake I am not a slag.

What about the time when you and Logan ....

THAT WAS ONE TIME NOW SHUT UP AND PISS OFF!

He moved from my lips to my neck, moving his hands up my thighs up my dress. I tried to push him away, "No Craig, stop. We've only just met." I started shoving him more to try get him off me. "Seriously Craig, stop it now."

He grabbed my hands and pinned them against the wall above my head with one hand and the other was feeling me up.

Ok, now I'm getting scared.

"Just chill babe and drink the rest of your drink." He whispered in my ear, which sent chills down my spine, and not in a good way.

"No, I don't want it and I don't want you now get off!" I said trying to knee him in the balls but he stopped me and grabbed my leg pulling it to his side.

"Just drink your drink babe."

"No, why do you want me to drink it so badly?" I asked. "Oh my god, what've you put in it."

"Calm down, we can have more fun this way."

My legs started to give in underneath me and I couldn't control my body. Oh shit, he's going to rape me.

"Craig, please. Just let me go." I cried with as much as I could but my body wasnt working properly.

"DO WHAT SHE SAYS YOU FUCKING ASS HOLE AND GET THE HELL OFF HER." A hiss came from behind Craig.

Craig turned round and grinned. "Or what? Just mind your own business and leave us to it." He turned back around moving closer to me.

"I SAID GET OFF HER NOW!" Logan roared throwing Craig into the wall his eyes going deadly black. He started punching him making Craig bleed badly. He started punching Craig, beating him badly, he cornered him against the wall, he hit him and hit him and Craig wasn't able to fight back, craig sunk to the floor, Logan kicked him in the stomach over and over. He lifted Craig up by the collar pulling his fist back to hit him.

"LOGAN NO!" Blake interrupted,"WE'LL SORT HIM, YOU LOOK AFTER SCARLETT."

The party stopped and everyone stood silently staring at Logan and Craig. No-one bothered to attack Logan, they were all terrified of him.

Logan dropped him and walked away and picked me up off the floor bridal style, while Logan was beating up Craig my legs had collapsed underneath me probably to do with whatever he put in my drink. He walked out of the club and placed me in the passenger seat of his car and strapped me in. He whizzed around to the drivers side and drove off. He slapped my cheeks ever so gently and said," Scarlett, I need you to stay awake for me ok? Can you hear me Scarlett." Worry drenched his words, his eyes fading back to its normal colour.

I could hear him, I just couldn't reply. I tried to mumble a little and he sighed i relief.

The next minute it all went blank.

I woke up the next morning in a huge bed with black duvets and white pillows. I've never seen this room in my life! I sat up quickly and then lay back down feeling my head spinning.

"Morning Sunshine, how you feeling?" Logan said, I looked around him and found him sitting on the chair watching me.

"Tired and My head is killing me." I replied.

"Hmm, I'd give you some painkillers, but I best not, I don't know what he drugged you with and you drank some alcohol."

"Thank you, you know... for last night.. if you didn't come he would of.." I struggled to say. Urgh I'm going to be sick at the thought

"Please, don't think about it. And it's fine." Logan sighed.

Uhh ohh. "Umm, one sec" I said climbing out of bed and running into the bathroom. I was sick, god. What is it with me recently. I must have a bug or something.

Logan came in and brushed my hair out of my face, rubbing my back softly. "Ssshhh get it all out, its the best thing to do."

Woah, he actually sounds like he cares... he is so sweet, I've never seen this side to him before.

As we got back in the room he sat down on the couch and pulled me onto his lap.

Oh my god, I've just realised. I'm not in my dress, I'm in a big shirt, his shirt. "Umm...Logan. How did I get in the shirt?" I asked carmly trying not to lose my temper.

"I put you in it." He said.

"YOU WHAT!" I shouted.

"Don't worry I saw nothing. I put the shirt over your dress then undone the lace so that when your dress fell, you had my shirt on so you couldn't see anything." Logan said.

"Hmm, I don't know if I believe you." I said suspiciously.

"Scarlett, I'm not that sick. Taking advantage of a girl who is unconscious. I could never be like that. It just makes me like that sick BASTARD lastnight." He growled slightly.

"Fine, I'll believe you this one time, but if I found out you did look, I will kick your ass." She said playfully

"Hah, I'd like to see you try!" Logan laughed.

I thumped him in the stomach and ran away.

"Is that supposed to affect me?" Logan grinned. Damnit, it is so not fair that he's a vampire.

"Hmm.. well I remember a time when I affected you, in the boys changing rooms and I kicked you in the balls, you want another one?" A smile spread across my face.

"No, I don't now don't you dare otherwise, I'll have to stop you with force" He said a little nervous.

I started to walk towards him, grin spread across my face and Logan started moving backwards a bit, protecting himself.

Just as I was about to attack him he flung me over his shoulder and dropped me on the bed pinning me down so I was beneath him.

"Haha, I win!" He laughed his face being inches from mine with our bodies pressed against eachothers.

I went to kick him in the balls because my knee was just inches away and there'd be no way for him to stop me. Just as I was about to, something wasn't right. Hang on a second.... EWWWWWWWWWWWW NO NO NO!!!

"LOGAN THAT'S DISGUSTING. URGH GET OFF ME NOW!" I said pretending to gag. Turns out someone is happy being in this position.

"Oh crap. Sorry." Logan said embarrassed. Im sure if he could blush right now he'd be a tomato.

"Eww, I don't even want to know what you're thinking.. its just .... YUCK!" I said.

"Oh calm down, its not as if its un-natural and that you haven't experienced it before!" Logan grinned and winked at me.

I rolled myself from underneath him, urgh I want to get changed into some clothes, but I don't have any apart from the dress.

I let out a loud sigh.

"Whats up?"

"I wanna get changed but I haven't got any clothes." I said.

"Your suitcase is in the wardrobe." He said pointing to the huge walk in wardrobe,"Frankie text me to come get it this morning because she was leaving."

"Why though?" I asked.

"Because, she was leaving so she had to give it to someone and I was thinking that maybe you could stay here with me while the college is shut down." Logan explained

"Who says I want to stay here?"

"There isn't anywhere else to for you to go Scarlett. Stop being stubborn, you're staying here!" Logan said taking charge.

"Urgh see this is why you annoyed me in the first place, you always think you can boss me around!" I yelled.

"Fine, you know what? Stay wherever you like. I'm going down for breakfast." Logan said angrily and walked out of the room slamming the door behind him.

"When you come back up bring me some chicken nuggets and some nutella!" I yelled.

"What? Together?" Logan said.

"Yeah, its yummy." I shrugged.

"Thats gross." Logan said sounding disgusted.

He eventually did bring it up and watched me eat it looking at me weirdly.

The next afternoon I sat in the room for a while, thinking of other options of where I could stay, it was either here or pay for some hotel, with money I don't have! After a while I decided I had to stay here... With him! Hey, its not all that bad, he's really buff!

OUCH!!! There was a quick shock of pain that flowed through my lower back and my pelvis. Man, this is really, Oww..bad.. owwwwww!! I can feel tears brimming, ok so I've had period pains before, but never this bad!

The weird thing is I shouldn't be on my period right now! its too soon after just finishing. I really need some painkillers right now.

So I got up and got changed into some clean clothes and made my way downstairs to ask for some painkillers.

I couldn't hold my tears in any longer so they just rolled down my face.

"Scarlett, whats up." Logan asked looking at me clenching my stomach in agony.

"I... I need some.. painkillers... like NOW!" I cried.

"Oh my god you look like you're in agony, lets get you to the doctors." Logan said grabbing his car keys.

"No, look it's just period pains now I'm fine." I said, "All I need is some painkillers."

"It obviously isn't because you've been throwing up alot and everything recently, we best get you checked out anyway because I can't give you anything until we know what you were drugged with." Logan said not waiting for my answer and sweeping me up off my feet.

He walked me to the car and my tears grew heavier due to the terrible pain I am feeling.

The journey was quick and Logan drove very very fast to the doctors and barged in.

"Excuse me sir, where are you going?" The secretary shouted after Logan while he shoved through the doctors room.

Logan just ignored her.

"Sir, you have to make an appointment, he's with a patient!" She shouted.

"It is urgent, and anyway he knows me." Logan said.

As we barged in the doctor looked confused at us for a second until the secretary said, "I am so sorry Doctor Nixon, they wouldn't listen."

"It's ok nurse jackson, we're done now anyway. I shall see to them straight away." Doctor Nixon said, she had beautiful shoulder length hair and freckles that cover her nose, she had big hazel eyes.

"Now, what seems to the problem." The woman asked.

"Logan is worrying over nothing, I just have period pains and he's rushed me over here for nothing wasting your time." I sighed through the pain.

"No, it can't be just that, she has been throwing up and everything shes not being herself recently and now she has these pains." Logan said making a fuss.

"Hmm, well. It wont cause any harm to check you over." She said,"Now come and lie down on the bed."

I walked over and struggled to climb up onto the rather high bed. Logan rushed over and lifted me up "Here." He said.

"Thanks, you can leave now." I said, I don't really want him in here watching over me.

"No, I'll stay."Logan insisted.

"GET OUT OTHERWISE I'M LEAVING!" I said viciously.

Logan growled and walked out of the room slamming the door behind him.

"So, tell me if it hurts when I press down." Dr Nixon said, I nodded. She started pressing around my stomach and as she started to get to my lower stomach I cried with pains.

"Hmm, that doesn't sound too good. Tell me if these are your symptoms." she said,"Before all the pain began, did you have strange eating habits? Feel the need to throw up once in the while and then constantly need to wee?"

"Umm yeah," I said, woah she got them all!!

"Hmm, and now you're feeling pain in your pelvis..." She said

"And my lower back, but I thought it was just because I was on my period." I added.

"Hmmm, anything else you've noticed? Anything unusual?" She asked.

"Well... I've not long been on my period and it kind of confused me how I could just be back on again like a week or so after it." I said.

"Right, hang on a minute." She picked up the phone and dialed the reception."Hello, it's Doctor Nixon, could you bring the Ultra Sound Scanner in here please" She paused a second for the other person to ask."Yes... and the gel... thanks." She hung up.

She turned back to face me."Ok, the nurse is going to bring in the scanner in here and I am just going to check if your stomach to see what's going on."

As the nurse walked in with the Ultra sound monitor and stuff I saw Logan waiting outside impatiently, looking in while the door was opened, then giving a confused look at the scanner, the Nurse then closed the door stopping him from seeing in.

Doctor Nixon rolled up my top and applied the gel onto my stomach, I was startled by how cold it was.

She started moving the scanner along my stomach until she saw something.

"Oh, just I suspected." Dr Nixon said.