Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

What is up with me ?

"What, what's up with me?" I asked.

"I think it's best we call your boyfriend in." She said just about to get up and let Logan in.

"No, he isn't my boyfriend, please, just tell me." I begged her, walking over to her.

Her face looked at me sympatheticly and directed me to the chair. "Well, it seems like you have suffered a miscarriage, I am so sorry honey."

"A what? No, you've got it wrong. I wasn't even pregnant in the first place." I said, no... noooooo way could that be right, she'd got it all wrong.

"I'm sorry dear, you were 5 weeks pregnant, and you suffered a miscarriage." She walked and sat by me rubbing my back.

"I can't have!" I said.

"I will give you some pain killers, the pain should stop by the next few days, you've suffered a complete miscarriage, which means you wont have to go into surgery." She wrote down a prescription and told me to go to the pharmacy.

I made my way out and Logan stared at me curiously, I still can't get my head around it.

"Scarlett, what was it?" He asked, I didn't reply, I am just shocked."Scarlett, tell me."

"It was..n..nothing." I stuttered.

"I don't believe you. Either you tell me or she does." He said pointing to the doctors room.

"She can't she's under patient confidentiality. Look, its nothing big its just... girls erm.. problems." I lied.

He let out a deep sigh and followed me out. As I got to the pharmacy and waited for my prescription Logan and I were sat silently.

"Miss Scarlett Rogers." She called out. I stood up as she started handing me the stuff and giving me the instructions on when to take it.

"Oh, and I am so very sorry for your loss, it must be terribly hard for you both." The pharmasist said.

My eyes grew wide in fear, damn Logan definitely heard that one. The womans face saw my reaction noticing that Logan didn't know and made a I am so sorry look.

"What? What loss? What's she talking about?" Logan asked.

I grabbed the prescription and walked out of the shop."Just get in the car."

"If you don't tell me I will find out by myself." He threatened sitting in the car. I got in and closed the door behind me.

"Fine, I.. I ..I miscarried." I struggled to get the words out and looked away from him.

"You.. you miscarried? I didn't know you were pregnant. Why didn't you tell me?" Logan said in shock.

"I didn't know I was pregnant! And why should I have told you even if I knew?"

"Because I have the right, it was my kid! Wasn't it?" Logan questioned.

"Well I was 5 weeks along so, umm yeah." I said messing with my fingers.

"So...erm..are you sad about it?" Logan asked awkwardly.

"I.. I don't know.. It hasn't registered yet. Can you just take us home please, I just want to sleep." I said quietly, I could feel a lump grow in my throat as if I was about to cry. With that he started the engine and we made our way back to the our house, his house I mean!

All the way home I sat with my head leant against the passenger window and gazed out blankly, tears falling down my cheeks every now and then. Logan kept turning round to check if I was alright.

As we got to the house, Logan got out of the car and sped round to my side and helped me out. He was being really sensitive about these things and showed a really great side to him.

He made some soup for us both to eat, then I had to take my medication. Not long after it we walked upstairs to our room and I got changed into my pyjamas and then climbed into bed. Logan stripped down until he was in his boxers then climbed in the other side. I had my back facing him, and he was facing my back. I closed my eyes and then felt someones arms wrap around my waist and pull me in close to him. Normally I wouldn't approve, but today, I just want him to hold me and comfort me. I turned around and lay my head into his chest and cried softly. He kissed me on the forehead and whispered in my ear, "Its ok, I'm here."

This settled me a little and I drifted off into a deep sleep.

I woke up the next morning and the brightness of the room burned my eyes as I opened them, they were already stinging badly from all the crying I had done lastnight. I don't even know why, I guess I was just so sad I had another beautiful life forming inside of me without knowing and then it died, probably all my fault. Most of all, I regret the fact that it was so alone, it lived knowing I didn't acknowledge it and it died... alone, if I knew I was pregnant, it would be different, I'd talk to it for hours on end and I wouldn't be so careless.

Tears started forming in my eyes again, they fell onto Logans chest, I didn't realise I still had my head on him.

"Shh... Scarlett, Come on, please cheer up. I can't bare to see you like this." He lifted my chin up so I was looking him in the eyes. They were deeply pained, he wiped away my tears gently with his thumb.

"I.. I just can't believe it, how stupid am I not to realise I was pregnant, I killed it Logan and it died lonely and sad, it probably hated me for being such a bad mother... You probably hate me too." I said trying to look away from Logans eyes.

He had a hold of my chin making me look him in his eyes, and said, "I could never hate you Scarlett, and neither could our baby. It was an easy mistake, it kinda shocked me that I got you pregnant. A vampire and a human, two totally different creatures. " I cringed when he called it our baby, its weird to think of it that way, what messed up parents would we be."And if it was anyones fault, it was that bastard perverts, he drugged you, which meant he drugged our baby too." Logan said softly trying to comfort me. I just can't believe how supportive he could be and so... Nice!

"I'm sorry Logan, for wallowing in my misery, it wasn't just my kid, it was yours two and I am acting as if its all about me,"I said sympathetically."Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I mean, I am upset, but just think, we'll have another chance in the future, and that way we'd be better at it and the kid wont have messed up parents. We werent that ready now, we have a lot of problems needed to sort out." Logan said thinking deeply about it.

He said that we'd have another chance in the future, does he mean with other partners or together? Does he really think we could have a future together?

I felt my heart flutter a little at the thought of it.Oh.My.God! I'm falling for him.

Logan looked at me curiously, obviously hearing the change in my heart beat. I pulled away from him quickly trying to get away from what him, I knew he was going to ask what I was thinking about, and I don't think I am ready to tell him just yet.

"Umm.. I. I'm just going to wash my face and brush my teeth." I stumbled out of the bed and into the bathroom, god that wasn't obvious ATALL!

As I walked past the mirror, that is when I saw what I looked like, my eyes were all red and puffy and bloodshot, oh no, Logan has seen me like this, I feel so ashamed! Hang on, what am I thinking? I don't care what Logan thinks of me... Do I?? Jeez, I've officially have lost my mind, this IS Logan here.

I ran the water and washed my face and then brushed my teeth until my mouth felt fresh and clean, I then applied a tiny bit of foundation, trying to cover up the redness of my face and then heavily applied my eye makeup. I reached into the cabinet and swallowed the meds Dr Nixon had gave me before the pain started.

Logan passed me as I walked out of the bathroom."Just getting a quick shower," He said already starting to strip while closing the door, I nodded, not looking over in his direction, eww, not in the morning, I've gotta eat my breakfast you know!

I went to my walk in closet and picked out a clean outfit to wear, I put on my bright pink skinny jeans, a black t-shirt on, my black converse and I threw my black hoodie on the bed.

I then straightened and back combed my roots. As I was looking in the full length miror, I placed the comb down on the side table and placed both hands on my stomach, I rubbed it wishing the baby was still there, there was a slight twinge, but the painkillers were starting to kick in.

I stood there daydreaming about Me, the baby and Logan, being a happy family, imagining the Christmas' and the birthdays we'd share together.

Logan walked into the bedroom seeing me stood with myy hands stroking my tummy and just stood watching me. I dropped my hands to my side, noticing him watching me, he was stood there with his black jeans on, bare chested with a towel around his neck drying his wet hair. I could see the water droplets on his skin glistening in the light.

Woah, he looked dazzling, ok, so he always does, I didn't think it was possible but he looked even more dazzling. He just takes my breath away.

"Hey," He said interrupting my thoughts, " You look a lot better, its nice to see you back to your old self."

Thank god he didn't mention anything of what he just saw, probably freaked out. Hmm so I had to show him I was feeling my old self.

I smiled playfully,"I know yeah, totally hot aren't I," I joked, wetting my finger then touching my skin,"tsst" I said as if my skin was burning.

"Hmm... well, seeing as vampires are cold, maybe I should help cool you down." He said grinning suggestively, holding his arms out towards me.

"Nuh Uh... Hell no!" I said walking backwards from him and stopping him getting closer."Now get your top on, you're taking me out for breakfast!"
♠ ♠ ♠
hey sorry if the story isn't in the exact chapters as last time, I didn't actually label the chapters when I typed it up
thanks