Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Roses

***************

Logan arrived at the front door of my room in a black tuxedo holding a red rose. I was stood wearing a beautiful red corset dress which flowed down to the floor. I stared at me wide eyed and handed me the rose.

He held out his arm for me to link him and walked me downstairs being a proper gentleman opening all the doors and saying ladies first.

All of a sudden my dream skipped to a room filled with people dressed up in formal wear dancing, me and Logan slow danced and leaned in ready to kiss me...

***************

When Synyster Gates and Zachy Vengeance woke me up (no not literally, damn I wish, but them playing the guitar) Damn, I forgot I changed my alarm song to Afterlife - Avenged Sevenfold.

I lifted my head of the pillow slowly, man my head must be massive coz it feels sooooooooooooo heavy! I dragged myself out of the bed and grabbed any pair of clothes and got changed half asleep and carried on getting ready.

I really couldn't be bothered this morning, for some reason I was really tired.

It got to lunch and I just wondered where my morning had went? I sat at the lunch table with Caylen, Frankie and Misty and ate my dinner. We sat talking about how it was Frankies birthday this weekend and how she wanted a party. She was thinking of inviting just a few people from the college. But by few she means like 50 people or more!

"The head wont mind, I mean it's the weekend and it's my birthday so I'm sure they wont mind, they don't expect me not to celebrate it." Frankie said getting really excited at the thought of a party.

"No, they wont let you have a party here, why don't you use that like social centre down the road?" I asked.

"Yeah, there is no way they'll let us here." Misty agreed.

"Fine, I'll book the club. For this Saturday." Frankie said.

"What? This Saturday. Theres no way they're going to let you book it when its in like 2 DAYS FRANKIE! Are you mad? Its a little short notice don't you think?" I said, what does she think? That they're just going to be free and not booked up? Sometimes I think I'm the smarter one!

"Well, we could get a certain someone to pursuade them." Frankie said grinning.

"And who is that certain someone." I said in a flat tone.

"Logan! He's feared so much there is no way they'd dare say no to him! Please will you ask him to?" Frankie pleaded.

"No"

"Please?"

No"

"PLEASE?"

"NO!!!"

"Please?" She said kneeling down begging me.

"Ask him yourself!" I yelled picking my tray up and throwing away my dinne. Frankie sighed deeply.

I wasn't really concentrating on where I was walking and I bumped into someone, ouch, that actually hurt my shoulder.

"Watch it you stupid...." Logan said turning round and never carried on and then changed his tone. He moved closer to me and said,"Oh, hey Scarlett. Did you get the roses?"

"Yeah. Umm thanks." I said turning from him and walking away.

He grabbed my waist, "Please Scarlett, what can I do to convince you I really like you and that I wont hurt you?" He said, I sighed and tried to pull his hands away from his waist.

"Logan just because you sent me roses doesn't mean I'm going to just change my mind with a click of a finger!" I shouted angrily

He sighed deeply.

I walked away from him, I know it seems pretty cold hearted when he spent so much on me and that precious little note he wrote me but I just can't forgive him.

As I got back to the dinner table, Frankie stood there with a smile on her face looking at me.

"Whats up with you?" I snapped.

"You spoke to Logan for me, thank you!! What did he say?" Frankie said excitedly ignoring my tone.

"No I didn't, he approached me. Ask him yourself." I sighed.

"Why didn't you ask him while you two were talking."

"We weren't talking, we were kinda arguing, look me and him are having some issues right now so you best talk to him yourself."

I can't be bothered going to lessons for the rest of the day. So I decided I'd stay off and tell them I'm having period pains or something, that always gets them.

I walked up to my room and threw myself on the bed. I turned on my music full volume so the whole corridor could hear Helena by My Chemical Romance playing. I lay there thinking about Logan and how he was messing with my mind. Why can't I get him out of my head? I really can't be bothered with his games that stupid jerk! Why'd he have to get me these stupid flowers? I was perfectly happy going back to ignoring him, then he sent me those roses and that note and now I can't get that stupid, pig headed, cute, hot.. wait.. what am I saying? I hate him remember!

You are.. I'm not.

Umm and you are??

Your conscience

Oh.. well aren't consciences supposed to agree with me?

No, you're supposed to follow your conscience, and I say Logan is damn hot so you're going to accept his apology.

NO I'M NOT! AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!

Oh my god.. I've officially gone insane. I am having a two way conversation with myself in my head.

I shook my head and stood up, I picked up the big collection of roses that Logan had got me and threw them in the bin.

Red petals flew everywhere. Oh my god, what has come over me! I can't believe I'm being like this, I love roses and he spent so much on me. I repay him like this. Why can't I forget about him.

Because you love him!

Shut up! And don't say that I DON'T LOVE HIM.

I believe you do.

I don't gahh shut up I can't believe I'm talking to you AGAIN!

All of a sudden I felt the urge to run to the bathroom, I threw up over and over again, hmm must be something I ate, I mean I have been eating aloada weird stuff recently, or maybe even the stress?

I brushed my teeth and washed my face, man I hate it when I puke.

I lay on my bed on my stomach with my head burried in the pillow and screamed my heart out. You could barely hear it over the music and the pillow muffled it.

Can you hear me?

Are you near me?

Can we pretend, to leave then, we'll meet again

When both our cars collide.

What's the worst thing I could say

Things are better if I stay

So long and good night

So long and not good night

Well if you carry on this way

things are better if I stay

So long and goodnight so long not goodnight....

My music had finished and I slowly drifted off into sleep. A lovely sleep full of darkness, no-one to bother my peace and quiet just me and nothing else, no Logan bothering me. This is the best dream I've had in years...

*Knock Knock*

WELL IT WAS DAMNIT.

I tried to ignore it but the knocking just got louder. I looked at my clock and it said 6pm, hmm slept for about 4 hours.

"What?" I groaned sleepily.

"It's Misty and Frankie, can we come in." They said excitedly.

"The doors open." I said while yawning. I placed my head back on the pillow.

"Wakey Wakey!" Frankie said bouncing around.

"Urgh, Misty have you gave her sugar?" I moaned.

Misty shrugged, "I don't think she's hyped over the sugar. I think it's over the news we've just got."

"What? That you've booked your birthday?" I asked.

"No silly, but yeah it's still on, so meet there at 6pm and goes on till the morning. But haven't you heard. The college closing down for a while. Apparently the college is having some problems but they wont tell us why. So we have another holiday.

"Doesn't that mean we have to go home?" I asked.

"Yup." Misty replied.

"But, I can't go home! I have no-where to go." I sighed sitting up.

"I'd offer to let you stay with me, but they're taking me on holiday sorry." Frankie frowned.

"I would, but we haven't got any room, I'm really sorry." Misty said," But don't worry, I'll find you somewhere." She hugged me.

"Thanks, when do we have to be out?" I asked.

"Tomorrow night, you could stay at mine until Saturday, because on sunday we're going on holiday." Frankie said.

"Thanks, I appreciate it." I sighed.

We sat there awkwardly and bored for a couple of minutes. We looked around the room trying to think of things to say.

"Who'd you get them off? And why are they in the bin?" Misty said stairing at the bin filled with roses.

"Oh erm, Logan sent me them lastnight." I said.

"Aww,he's so sweet. But why are they in the bin?" Frankie asked me.

"Because I got so frustrated, he's messing with my head. I like him and everything, but I can't be doing with his moods and I'm too scared incase he hurts me." I said.

Misty walked over to the bin and salvaged the undamaged roses and placed them in the vase of water. The note fell to the floor.

"Whats this?" Misty leant down and picked it up. "To Scarlett..." She read

A few seconds later she came out with an, "Aww, that is so sweet."

"What, give it here let me read." Frankie said. 5,4,3,2,1... wait for it, "Awwwwwww Scarlett I wish someone said that to me. He really likes you."

I rolled my eyes." Probably wants to get back into my pants."

"Oh shut up, not everyones like that." Frankie said.

"Oh, so you're sticking up for him now? Nice to know who you're friends are!" I said.

"I'm being nice letting you stay till friday so I am a good friend! Right, you'd better have your bags packed tomorrow and then make your way to my room, daddy will pick me up there." Frankie said.

"HAH DADDY?" I laughed.

Frankie glared at me. I immediately stopped laughing and threw my hands up in the air and mouthed sorry.