Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Those three words.

"Aww, I bet you'd prefer me to keep it off, it turns you on really, why don't we just leave breakfast and go straight to dessert." He winked still walking towards me.

"Someone has got a big head," I said, then ran through his legs towards the door throwing his t-shirt at him,"Now put it on!" He pulled the shirt over his head which hid his chest, I must admit, I did kinda like it without the top on!

"So, if I take you to breakfast, what is in it for me?" Logan gave me a sleezy look, hah, he better be kidding me.

"The pleasure of being in my company, now come on! I'm starving!" I grabbed his hand and dragged him behind me running out, and then stopped, hmmm... it'd help if I knew where I was going!

He realised that I didn't have a clue where I was going, walked infront of me and dragged me behind making his was to the cafe.

As we sat down at a table a man came over, "Good Morning Mr Diabolus, a new girlfriend I see, if I may say so, you have exquisit taste in female company." He said as posh as he could, this waiter was around the same age as me and not that bad looking either!

"Haha, ok cut out with all the classy posh shit Shawn, she doesn't care." Logan grinned.

I blushed at the compliment and then realised, "Hey Bud, who says I'm his girlfriend?!" I said poking his chest intimidatingly.

"And a fiesty one two, no fair, you always get the good ones, I bet she is a beast in bed!" He laughed.

"Oh you better believe it."Logan high fived Shawn,"We aren't together...yet." Logan winked at the waiter and Shawn grinned. I blushed, I can't believe he's just been saying that!

I smack Logan on the arm, "Shut up and hurry up and order food before I kick your ass!" I threatened.

"As much as I'd like to see you try babe, we wouldn't want to make a show of ourselves, we can save that for later," He said sleaziy, ewwwwwww urgh boys and their stupid immature attitudes."Now, what would you like, apart from me?"

"Oh you wish!" I said and folded my arms over my chest.

The waiter stood there looking amused, "Do you need longer to think about it? I'll go give you two love birds some privacy." He said about to walk away.

I grabbed his arm and spun him around, "No!" I shouted,"I'll have pancakes and he wont have anything, he needs to cut down" I said patting Logans firm stomach, I just enjoyed teasing him so much.

"Are you calling me fat?" He asked pretending to be upset, he obviously knew I was joking, duhh he's all muscle.

I nodded, teasing him is great, I love it, and everything about him, the way he gets all defensive or when he gets embarrassed and covers his face with his bangs... hold on, what am I thinking?? I HATE LOGAN DIABOLUS!

Oh who am I kidding? I like him... alot.

" Now, while I'm waiting I think I will go check the scenery out." I got out of my seat and went to walk away, Logan gets up and before I could walk away he threw me over his shoulder.

"Forget about breakfast Shawn, we wont be needing it." He said, I couldn't see his face, but I knew he was grinning.

I was kicking and screaming, I thought he didn't want to make a show?!?

"Logan put me down!"

Logan ignored me, carrying me back to where we were staying and closed the door behind him.

"Logan, what're you doing!" I screamed kicking him, "Put me down NOW!"

"Fine" He said dropping me on my ass which hurt bad, I stood up and rubbed it, man thats going to hurt tomorrow.

"Urgh! Jerk, what did you do that for?" I said unimpressed.

"You told me to." He shugged.

"No, why did you bring me here? You said you didn't want to make a show but you still carried me out over your shoulder." I yelled.

"So, we were already making a show, and you called me fat, I came to prove you wrong," He said pulling his top off.

"God, it was a joke, you don't have to prove it to me." I said.

"Nope, I do," Logan said throwing down his top and then moved his hands to the button on his jeans.

"Umm.. Logan why are you doing that?" I asked, he only needed to take his top off if he wanted to prove it to me nothing else.

"Beause you can see the whole of my figure to prove I haven't got anything to hide." He replied pulling off his pants, "Now, can you see that I'm not fat or do I have to be fully undressed?" He said his hands at his boxers.

"No, no no I can see, you don't need to, so you can put your clothes back on now." I said with my hands over my eyes.

"No you can't see, you've got your hands over your eyes." He said walking towards me. I backed up slowly but he moved closer.

"I saw before."

"I'm not putting them back on until you take your hands from your eyes and look at me." He said.

"Fine," I pulled my hands away from my eyes and looked at him, ok so he had a hot body, but I mean I don't wanna just stand here and stare at him, its...uncomfortable. I went to put my hands back to my eyes but before I could, Logans lips crashed into mine, I didn't realise how close he was and he'd closed the space between us.

The kiss was magical, it sent a pleasurable feeling through my body. He picked up my hands and placed them around his neck and then moved his around my waist, he pulled me in closer so our bodies were touching, I played with the end of his gorgeous jet black hair.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I denied and then pulled away.

He pouts and I walk away, what a tease I am!!

"You're a meany," He said childishly. Then he reached and grabbed my hand and pulled me back into a deep kiss. He grabbed my butt which shocked me so I gasped, so he took the chance to slip his tongue in my mouth. Sneaky!!

He started massaging my tongue with his and I kissed back this time gripping his hair, I don't really think that I wanted to but instinct took over and I couldn't stop myself, I just wanted more and more. He was so addictive, he was my own personal addiction.

We pulled away for some air, well, I did, because Logan didn't need to breathe so he could do this none stop without needing to pull away. He left little butterfly kisses down my neck and back up and then looked at me.

"Scarlett, I... I think I love you." He cupped my face staring at me in my eyes.

Oh no, once he said this myheart just faded and my happiness disappeared. Why'd he have to say those three words? It isn't that I don't love him back, I really think I do, but I can't cope with it.

His face turned sad when he didn't get the reaction he wanted.

"Logan, I... We can't do this. You can't love me and I can't love you. You should know that." I pulled his hands away from my face.

"Why? Why can't we love eachother?" He asked meI could hear the pain in his voice.

"Because, I'm human and you're a vampire. I'm sure there are rules against us loving eachother, and plus, I can't cope with this, I still can't get my head around the miscarriage and the thing that happened with Alec, I can't be sure that you wont..." I hesitated.

"That I wont bite you?" Logan finished my sentance,"Scarlett,I would never want to take your human life away from you, I have always been a vampire and I'd love to experience human life instead of being a vampire,and I'd never want you miss out on it and take your life away from you." He said,"And there are only rules against us in the vampire world, none against it in the human world, I can stay here in the human world and live with you, I wont set foot in the vampire world, all I want is you."

I sighed deeply, I could seehow much he wanted this, and I did too, but well I'm not sure I can admit it right now. I don't want him to just give everything just for me.

"I'm going to go get some breakfast." I said turning to go to the kitchen, but Logan backed me up to the wall.

"Tell me you love me." He said softly and emotionally searching my face with his eyes.

"No Logan, I.."

"SAY IT!!" He cut me off, not angrily but passionately he had both hands on either side of my head.