Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Advice

"Logan..."

Lets Drop (Yeah)

Come on (shake shake)

I'll take you home if you don't leave me at the front door

Your bodies cold but girl we're getting so warm

And I was thinking of ways that I could get inside (get inside)

Tonightyou're falling in love (let me go now)

This feelings tearing me up (here we go now)

I started searching in my jeans pocket, man these are too tight when I want to get a phone out quickly.

"Hello?" I answered finally.

Logan dropped his hands from beside my head, sighed and walked away, running his hair through his messy black hair.

"Hey hun, how're you?" Caylen asked.

"Ok I guess, you?" I replied, apart from the fact that I miscarried when I didn't even know I was pregnant, I'm falling head over heels in love with Logan and I am totally confused!

"Hmmm.. I'm good,"She replied sounding deep in thought. "Do you mind if me and Cade come visit?"

"Umm... Sure, yeah, But I don't know where I am to tell you."

"It's ok, Cade knows, he can keep Logan company while you tell me whats up." God, she knows me so well!

"Fine," I sigh

"See you soon, bye"

"Bye " I hung up.

Should I tell Caylen about the miscarriage?

I walked over to Logan, "Caylen and Cade ae coming over."

"Kay," He simply replied.

"erm.. do you think we should tell them about the whole baby thing?" I said, it still pained me to talk about it.

"If you want, it's your choice." Logan said.

"Hmm...well, I will tell her, you can tell Cade if you want," I said awkwardly while walking out.

Ok, I think I've officially upset Logan.

I made myself a sandwich before Caylen and Cade arrived, my stomach kept growling in hunger.

"Ok, ok shut up." I mumbled.

I took one bite of my sandwich when there was a knock at the door. I answered it and saw Cade and Caylen standing there.

All three of us went to sit down in the living room and I called up to Logan to tell him that they were here.

About a minute after Logan strolled in and sat down and started talking with Cade, but he seemed a bit off.

They got onto the conversation about the fight with Craig and how awesome Logan was at fighting, typical boys!

Caylen stood up and grabbed my hand and started walking out of the room. Cade looked at us curiously, Logan avoided looking at me.

"Excuse me boys, I'm just borrowing Scarlett for abit, for some girl talk." She said dragging me into the kitchen.

The boys didn't bother questioning us, that is what we always say so they wouldn't ask us what about.

We were now in the kitchen and I realised that I left my sandwich here, so I picked it up and started eating it

"Spill," Caylen burst out

"...about what?"

"I know you're not telling me something, I can feel it, and you look unusually pale." She said looking me up and down, "You're not yourself."

Ok, I might aswell tell her," Ok, well the other day I went to the doctors to get checked out because my stomach was in complete agony. I just thought it was period pains, but Logan rushed me over to the doctors and insisted I was checked over, I got scanned and thats when I found out... I had a miscarriage," I confessed.

"Wha... I didn't even know you were pregnant, why didn't you tell me" She asked, she looked pretty shocked.

"I didn't know either Caylen!" I replied.

"So... was Logan the father?" Caylen asked curiously.

"Well, he was the only one I slept with in what? 4 months and I was only 5 weeks pregnant." I explained.

"So, I'll take that as a yes." Caylen replied.

She can be so stupid sometimes. But I love her, "Duhh!!!"

At this point I'd finished my sandwich and decided to sit on the table.

"So, how'd he take it?" Caylen asked.

"Well, he seemed a little sad, I feel so selfish, I was so busy thinking of myself and crying. But I could see a hint of pain in his eyes, but he hid it so he could comfort me. He's so sweet and caring." Wait? Did I just say that last part?

I threw my hand to my mouth, that part wasn't meant to slip out, I was just supposed to think that.

"Aww, I knew it!" Caylen shouted.

I shot a warning look at Caylen, they were in the next room!!!!!!

She laughed silently.

"Y...you knew wh...what?" I stuttered whispering.

"He really loves you, and by the looks of it, you feel the same way about him, and you can't deny it. It's written all over your face!" Caylen said a little louder than a whisper.

Damn! She knows me too well, and you know what? I want to deny it but I can't. I feel like I'm betraying him and my emotions. I go to deny it but the words wont come out. I must've been here trying to get the words out for minutes now and the room was deadly silent.

I gave up trying and sighed in defeat.

"Ok, fine. I really really like him, but he's willing to give up so much for me and I feel bad, he's giving up so much for someone who's worth so much less. I don't want him doing it for me" I blurted, "I'm not going to let him do it!"

Caylen replied,"No, Scarlett you don't realise how special and unique you are. Anyone is lucky to have you. You don't realise what extent some people go to for love and for the person they love." Caylen looked serious, I don't think I've ever seen her this serious, apart from the time I said the Jonas Brothers were lame. Do not insult the Jonas Brothers around Caylen!

"What should I do?" I threw my head into my hands, on the verge of tears.

"You should go for it, you two are meant for eachother." Caylen rubs my back gently.

"But I..."

"No buts missy, just be brave and go for him!" Caylen ordered. She's always a good person to go to for advice.

"We'll see." I replied,"Now if that's all, can we go back in?"

"Fine!"

I hopped off the table and went to the door.