Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Are they talking about me ?

Logans point of view.

Caylen and Scarlett have just left the room to have a 'girl talk.' Probably to talk about the miscarriage and stuff. I think now is the best time to tell Cade.

"So anything happen between you two?" Cade asks just as I was about to speak to him.

"Umm.. well, yeah. Scarlett had a miscarriage." I said, I thought I'd get straight to the point.

"She what? Dude, I didn't even know she was pregnant!" Cade replied.

"Neither did we, she only found out she was pregnant when she was told she miscarried." I explained.

"Man, thats weird. Is she ok now though?" Cade asked sounding concerned, he loved her like she was his little sister.

"Yeah, shes fine." I replied.

Well, we just decided to play on the wii and play mariokart, but we had to play one at a time because the last time I played I smashed the controller into pieces so now I only have one. But this gives me a chance to hear what the girls are saying while Cade is having his turn.

I leant against the door to listen in.

"How'd he take it?" Caylen asks.

I wonder if they're talking about me?

"Well, he seemed a little sad, I feel so selfish, I was so busy thinking of myself and crying. But I could see a hint of pain in his eyes, but he hid it so he could comfort me. He's so sweet and caring." Scarlett replies. Her heart rate increased a little when she said the last part. Hah she took a little gasp, I bet that wasn't meant to slip out.

"Aww, I knew it." Caylen shouted. Cade shot his head around and paused the game and joined in listening.

"Y...you knew wh...what?" Scarlett stuttered. She's so cute when she does that.

"He really loves you, and by the looks of it, you feel the same way about him, and you can't deny it. It's written all over your face!" Caylen said.

There was silence for a few minutes, what's taking her so long, why isn't she saying anything? I started panicking and became really impatient.

Cade mimed 'shush' to me. Scarlett sighed deeply. FINALLY SHE REACTS!

"Ok, fine.I really really like him, but he's willing to give up so much for me and I feel bad, he's giving up so much for someone who's worth so much less. I don't want him doing it for me I'm not going to let him do it!" Scarlett said.

Yessssssssssssssssssssssss!! She admitted it, I'm really happy. But also sad, how could she think so low of herself and put herself down? I just want to tell her how much she means to me, she's my life and she's way more important than anything anyone could offer me. Even the world!

It took all my strength not to go in there and kiss and comfort her.

"No, Scarlett you don't realise how special and unique you are. Anyone is lucky to have you." Caylen says and she is so right. "You don't realise what extent some people go to for love and for the person they love." Woah, thats deep. Even Cade is shocked.

"What should I do?" Scarlett asked.

"You should go for it, you two are meant for eachother." Caylen replied, yes do as she sayd!! GO FOR IT!!!

"But I..."

"No buts missy, just be brave and go for him!" Caylen stopped her.

"We'll see," Scarlett replied,"Now if that's all, can we go back in?" Scarlett asked.

"FINE!" Caylen sighed.

Me and Cade stared wide eyed at eachother for a second and then we raced back to our places. I tripped over the cushion and fell flat on my face. Cade seemed to find it funny, well, lets see if he finds this funny! I reached for his ankle and dragged it so he went flying forward. HAH!!

Suddenly we were now wrestling on the floor.

The girls walked in and saw us, they rolled their eyes and sighed in unison, "Boys!" They stepped over us.

I pushed Cade off of me and fixed my t-shirt before sitting down on my chair.

Cade glared at me ad then went back to play on the wii.

Hmm... Scarlettt didn't seem too positive when she said we'll see before, I doubt she's going to stop being so stubborn, so I think I'll have to make the first move and make her admit those feelings.

Scarletts Point of View

As me and Caylen entered the living room, Logan and cade were wrestling on the floor. "Boys!" me and Caylen sigh.

What are they like? We both stepped over them and sat on the sofa. Logan pushed Cade off of him and straightened up his t-shirt and sat down on his chair. Cade glared at Logan and then goes back to playing on the wii.

Cade and Caylen left at about 8.30pm after spending endless hours talking and just listening to music. So me and Logan are now sitting in awkward silence in the living room. I might as well be the one to break it, coz it doesn't look like he is going to!

"Soooo.... what shall we do now?"

Logan thought to himself for a moment, "Do you wanna watch a movie?"

"Umm... Yeah, sure. What do you wanna watch?" I asked.

"You choose,"Logan replied,"The movies are in here." He grabbed my hand and walked down the halls dragging me behind him. This felt so good, I don't want him to let go, I feel so happy when we touch.

We got to a huge white door at the end of the hall, Logan opened it with no effort at all and lead me inside. The room was enormous and the walls and carpet were black. There was a massive screen that took up the whole back wall and seats for about 100 people. He has a cinema in his house? Woah! He must have a lot of money to waste, I mean he doesn't even use this place that often. He lives in the college, he's got a house in the vampire world, and numerous of houses/mansions all over the human world.

My mouth fell wide open. "Wow." Was all I could say.

Logan smiled, and chuckled. Aww I love it when he does that he's so adorable! "The films are over there" He pointed at the huge cupboards filled with films. I ran over to the cupboard not letting go of Logans hand, I can't seem to make myself let go. I don't wanna!!

Oh.My.God!! He's got it! He's got Dirty Dancing!!! I immediately pulled it out ad handed it to Logan

"Hmm I might've known you'd choose this. What is it with girls and this film?" Logan said.

"It's amazing! Well, you can't say no now, you said I could choose the film and I have. Now put it on pweese." I pouted

"I know I know!" He said turning around to put the film on but stopped and turned back to me," Umm, Scarlett, you'll have to let go of my hand then."

"Oh yeah, sorry." I snatched my hand away quickly and blushed.

He laughed quietly and put the film on, while the adverts were on Logan made some popcorn. What?? He's got a popcorn maker in here also? AND a drink counter?!? Woah he must be loaded.