Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

No-one pinch me!

I stood there in the middle of the room waiting. Logan walked over with the popcorn, "You could've sat down while I was doing the popcorn you know, you didnt need my permission or had to wait for me." He laughed again taking my hand in his for the second time guiding me to the loveseat. Oops yeah, how stupid was I. I look like a total idiot not to mention I feel like one!

Throughout the film, Logan didn't pay much attention to it, he obviously didn't like it. I kept seeing in the corner of my eye Logan staring at me. When I went to look at him to as him his head just turns back around and he denys it. He sometimes laughed at my random outbursts though.

"Hah! I carried a watermelon! That wasn't a stupid thing to say at all!" I said sarcastically, then laughed, Logan joined in.

"You know Scarlett, they can't hear you." Logan laughed.

"Yeah...welll... psh." I said childishly.

At this point he started paying more attention and he started making comments about the film, it got to the part were she slept with the guy in it and it really got awkward, well for me anyways. He saw me blush slighty, I don't really know why I blush at these things, but I just do.

"Is someone a little embarrassed of a little love scene?" Logan whispered, I could feel his cold minty breath on my cheek.

"Shut up..." I said turning around, I didn't realise how close he was. There was a small space between our faces and our lips were almost brushing eachothers. We didn't take our eyes off eachother and then realised that we were slowly closing the space between our lips. Then when our lips touched there was a little bolt of happiness that flooded my body. And when his cold lips touched mine it gave me a shock, but a nice one. I closed my eyes taking this all in, I must be dreaming! NO ONE PINCH ME!!!

He's an amazing kisser, it was a tender kiss not rough or agrressive.

My heart skipped a beat as we pulled away. Logan must've heard this because he laughed to himself softly. I blushed once again, but this time a darker red and sunk down in my seat a little.

As the film got closer to thend the whole awkwardness from the kiss had faded and we went back to the way we were before the kiss.

"No-one puts Baby in the corner!" I said in perfect timing. "Aww, so sweet!!!!"

Logan rolled his eyes, but I ignored him.

BOY:I've had the time of my life
No I never felt like this before
Yes I swear it's the truth
and I owe it all to you..

GIRL:'Cause I've had the time of my life
and I owe it all to you...

I HAVE TO SING I LOVE THIS SONG!!!

"Boy: I've been waiting for so long
Now I've finally found someone
To stand by me

Girl: We saw the writin
on the wall
As we felt this magical fantasy

Both: Now with passion in our eyes
There's no way we could disguise it secretly
So we take each other's hand
'Cause we seem to understand the urgency

Boy: just remember

Girl: You're the one thing

Boy: I can't get enough of

Girl: So I'll tell you something

Both:This could be love because.....

Just that second I jumped up, now I am dancing to the song and I don't care if I look stupid,

(CHORUS)
Both: I've had the time of my life
No I never felt this way before
Yes I swear it's the truth
And I owe it all to you

Girl: With my body and soul
I want you more than you'll ever know

Logans sat there with an amused smile on his face. So I grab his hand and pull him up.
"Oh so you want me to dirty dance with you babe?" He said slipping his hands around my waist.
"Urghhhh You wish!" I smacked his hands away.
"You know me so well." Logan says.
"You can dance with me as long as you don't grope me or anything!" I said
"Aww you're no fun!" Logan pouted.
I went to sit down.
"Fine fine have it your way." He sighed slipping his arms back around my waist and started dancing.

Boy: So we'll just let it go
Don't be afraid to lose control

Girl: Yes I know whats on your mind
When you say:
"Stay with me tonight."

Boy: Just remember
You're the one thing

Girl: I can't get enough of

Boy: So I'll tell you something

Both: This could be love because

Both: (CHORUS)

Both: 'Cause I had the time of my life
And I've searched through every open door
Till I've found the truth
and I owe it all to you

*Instrumental*
Ok, so Logans a really good dancer!!! And guess what? I've not once stepped on his foot!! He keeps twirling me around, soon I'm going to be dizzy! He almost stuck to our agreement, but he kept grabbing my butt, I glared at him and he smiled innocently back.

Boy: Now I've had the time of my life
No I never felt this way before

(Girl: Never Felt this way)

Boy: Yes I swear it's the truth
and I owe it all to you

Now the song has ended and so has the film so I get out of Logans grip and make my way to the bedroom, Logan isn't long behind me. I go into the bathroom to get my nighty on then when I come out Logan is already lying in the bed in his boxers. Its only 10.30pm but the heat takes it out of me. As I climb in the bed I warn Logan, "Stay to your side of the bed mr groper!"

"Aww, don't I get a cuddle?" Logan moves closer.

"Nope, you done enough feeling when we were dancing, now stay on your side. Goodnight!"

"Night" Logan whispers in my ear, I didn't even notice him get close to me

"STAY ON YOUR SIDE."

"Technically this is my side coz its my bed." Logan says, smart arse.

I gave him a warning look, and Logan backed off and sighed.

As I started falling asleep I could feel Logan inching towards me, obviously thinking I was asleep, he started moving his hands to my waist, but I kicked him off of the bed, he grabbed my waist and dragged me down with him so we were both lying on the floor, him underneath and me on top. He still had his arms wrapped tightly around my waist, so there was no way I could get out. I didn't bother struggle so I just ended up going to sleep like that. I lay my head on Logans chest and one arm resting by his shoulder and he started stroking my hair which felt so nice! Logan kissed me on the forehead, then reached up for the bed cover and placed it over me before going back to stroking my hair. I soon fell asleep.