Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Don't touch me!

She was right actually! I stood up and she passed me the sun lotion and I squirted some in my hand.

"He sexy, need some help with putting some sunlotion on that hot body of yours?" Some guy asked standing next to me. I rolled my eyes, he was tall with short black spikey hair with a six pack, his skin was tanned from the sun and smiled at me sleazily. Ok, so he was good looking but he was nothing compared to Logan and is too cocky.

"No, I'm fine." I walked away and he followed.

"Aww come on, you'll need someone to help you with your back." He said.

"Yeah, an she has me for that." Caylen said making herself known.

"Yeah, so good-bye!" I replied, I'm so not impressed.

He started to place his hands on my hips. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!" I slapped him.

"Take the hint and get lost Loser!" Caylen replied angrily.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH!" The guy said sounding really pissed off grabbing my wrists.

"Ey, what the fuck do you think you're doing!?!" Logan growled coming out of no-where, he had his fists clenched.

Shawn wasn't far behind him, "Logan, just calm down ok?"

"None of you're business mate, now piss off." The guy replied gripping harder on my wrists, Logan saw this and clenched his teeth about to react and then shawn placed his shoulder on logans arms, "leave it man!"

Logan shrugged his hand off, Caylen walked over to Shawn, obviously wanting to get him away and said,"Come on Shawn, lets go get me some ice cream." She dragged him off not taking no for an answer.

"This is my business so let go of her wrists, and take my advice and leave." He warned the guy.

"And if I don't?" The guy asked, clearly amused.

"You'll regret ever saying it." Logan snapped, within a blink of an eye, Logans eyes turned from its natural colour to deadly black. The guy let go and stumbled back a little wordless from what he had just seen. Logan snatched me over to him pulling me as close as we could get.

"Logan, no," I said getting worried,"JUST GO ALREADY WILL YOU!" I yelled at the guy "CAN'T YOU SEE HE'S DANGEROUS!"

"W...wha...what is he?" The guy said under his breath, of course Logan heard him.

"I'm your worst nightmare." He snarled, this is a synyster sidde of Logan I've never really seen and I'd never really want to see, he really scared me.

The guy turned around and ran for his life, falling after tripping over his feet.

Logan wrapped his arms around my hips in a protective way. I watched as his eyes slowly changed back to its natural colour.

Ok, so he scared me slighty after what had just happened. His eyes were on my face and he lifted his hand and moved it to my cheek, I flinched a little as it got close.

Oh brilliant, Logan noticed this and dropped his hand and his head immediately, his bangs covered his face, hiding his facial expression.

"Scarlett I.. I never meant to scare you. I'm so so sorry, I didn't want you to see that side of me. I am so ashamed." He apologised not lifting his head, fixing his eyes on the sand.

"Don't be, you were just trying to protect me and I appreciate it. I never meant to flinch, I don't know, it just surprised me, I'm not scared of you."I said taking his hands in mine, Logan looked up at me, surprised at my expression, "The only thing I am scared of is that your secret could of been found out at any second. And that could mean I'd lose you."

Logans eyes were full of mixed emotions, happiness, sadness, worry and admiration.

"I would NEVER leave you Scarlett, I need you like a human needs oxygen, without you, I'd die. Don't worry about that guy, if he DOES tell ayoune, they'll just say its down to the heat and he's seeing things,"Logan smiles,"You're truly unbelievable, you're worrying about the wrong things! You're worrying for me instead of yourself! You're one crazy girl"

His smile automatically put me in a good mood.

"Thats what you love about me." I said playfully.

"Yeah.." He breathed."it is, partly, I love everything about you." He said inching closer, searching my eyes. I could feel his breath on my lips, we were about to kiss and then....

"Not interrupting anything are we?" Caylen giggled.

I blushed as usual looking at shawn and Caylen seeing our hands in eachothers.

"N..no..." I cleared my throat and tried again,"No, you weren't interrupting anything." I said shyly. My heart was thudding still.

Logan chuckled under his breath, I glared at him, which made him laugh more. I folded my arms across my chest and pulled tongues at him. How dare he laugh at my embarrassment!!

He sighed and grabbed my waist pulling me in so my back was against his chest, he snaked his arms around and held me close to him, resting his chin on my shoulders.

His body was so cold, I was only in my bikini top and shorts meant our bare skin was touching, which means I can feel the coldness even more. But I didn't mind, it was too hot anyway.

This is actually really comfy!!

Caylen and Shawn went to the water to surf. Don't even ask how we done it, but Logan and I sat down on the sand managing to stay in the exact same position. He now has his legs either side of me, me leaning into his chest, his arms are wrapped around my waist and he had his chin on my shoulder. He then replaced his chin with his lips, he kissed it then trailing kisses upmy neck, then to my cheek. I laughed when he done this, it tickled so much, his cold breath tingling on my warm skin.

He carried on doing it, I could feel him smirking while he done it. He obviously realised that it tickled me and he found my squirming about funny. I couldn't bare it any longer, "Logan, cut it out. It tickles!!" I whined.

"It's funny. I can't help it." Logan playfully said.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeee stop..." I said childishly.

Logan looked like he was debating whether to stop or not, then he finally replied after a minute, "Fine, Fine!! After this one last kiss though ok?"

"Okay..." I sighed.

That second he picked me up and turned me around, so I was now facing him and sitting on his knee. He put his finger under my chin pulling my face to his and he pecked me lightly on the lips and lingered there for about 24 seconds, not that I was counting like!!!

You know what? I can't deny it anymore, I like Logan, a lot.... a whole load more than a lot!! I love him... I LOVE LOGAN DIABOLUS!!

Without saying anything he pulled away and he lifted me back into the position we were originally in, I started opening my eyes and stared out to the sea watching Caylen and Shawn surfing.

The sun started to fade and the day was turning into night.
Caylen was only starting to get the hang of surfing, well... not really, she could already surf, to be honest she was skilled at it!! But she had just said she didn't know how to, to get close to Shawn. He didn't look like he minded though, too busy flirting!!!

They made their way back over after stopping surfing. So now we would g... hang on!! Did I just see right? Caylen just hugged and pecked Shawn on the lips to say thanks, yeah yeah I know no problem there but then when Caylen pulled away Shawn crashed his lips back onto hers for more than just a peck!!!

"Looks like we're not the only ones who are over friendly." Logan said.

Shawn and Caylen finally got over to us and they both had massive smiles on their faces.

"We saw that!" I teased.

"Saw what?" Caylen asked innocently.

"You 2 sucking face!" Logan joined in with the teasing.

"We so weren't sucking face!" Shawn said in a childish voice defensively.

"I think you were." Logan teased again.

"I know you were!!" I grinned.

Caylen smacked my arms as if to say SHUT UP!!

"Hey cut it out or I set Logan on you!" I said.

"You will?" Logan asked.

"Yes."

"What do I get in return?" Logan asked suggestively running his hands down my body. 1 word EWW

"Boys are so selfish, they always have to get something in return!"

"Hmm well you may have got out of that one, but you still owe me for saving you today." Logan said.

Shawn smirked, "Dude, you're getting some tonight!" He held out a hand for Logan to high five and Logan high fived him.

"No, he most certainly isn't!" I said struggling out of his grip, he let me go but it looked like he was pained to do so.

I started smacking Shawn because of his previous comments.

"Hey, cut it out!" Caylen said angrily.

"Yeah, save your energy for tonight baby." Logan winked, god he's so different when he's around the others, I hate it when he's like this!!

Caylen walked over to Shawn and rubbed where I hit him, I rolled my eyes and smacked Logan on the forehead.

"Ouch..Meany!" Logan pouted.

"It didn't hurt!" I sighed.

"It did!! Now kiss it better!" Logan whined like a kid.

"Nope," I said walking away.

He came up behind me tickling me, he knew I hated it!! Why'd he have to find out my weakness !?!

"Ssss...stop...iitt...L..logan." I said between laughs.

"Nope, only if you kiss it better." Logan grinned carrying on tickling me, Caylen and shawn watched looking rather amused.

Me being stubborn I shook my head and Logan continued.

"Give in," Logan sang.

"NO!"

"Give in!"

"no"

"Go on,"

"No,"

"One little kiss,"

"No"

"Just a quick peck on my head thats all Scarlett!"

I sighed, "Fine,"

I got up on my tip toes and kissed Logan on the forehead.

"Thats better," Logan said smiling contently.

There was a strong bitter breeze which caused me to shiver, now that the sun had went down, there wasn't much warmth anymore. I shivered. Logan handed me his vest top.

"I know it wont do that much, but it will stop the chill a little, I think its best we get you home before you get ill."

I put his top on and Logan grabbed my hand.

"Yeah, I'm going too, my brother will be wondering where I am." Caylen replied.

"Well I guess we should be saying goodbye." Shawn said kicking the sand.

"Don't worry, I'll be seeing you very soon." Caylen said.

Hmm... I think its time we left and gave them some privacy. I tugged at Logans hand, he realised what I was doing and we waved goodbye and left.

When we were out of sight, Logan swept me off my feel Bridal style and ran back to the house. When we got in he placed me down on my feet, I thanked him and went and to put some pyjamas on. I was too warm now, the only reason I was cold before because there was a bitter wind coming from the sea.

I climbed onto the bed after getting changed and rested my back against the head board. I felt the bed go down and I immediately realised Logan sat infront of me. His hands were rested on his lap leant over and held them in mine. I rubbed the back of his hands with my thumb.

" I love you Scarlett." He said gently

"I feel the same way too." I relied. Logan is so different when he isn't around all the lads, he has a gentle romantic side to him. I like it.

I leant in and kissed Logan, for the first time it was me making the first move. I placed one hand to his cheek keeping my other hand holding his.