Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Surprise Phone Call

Logans Point of View

Its been about 10 - 15 minutes since Scarlett excused herself to the bathroom. I wonder whats taking her so long? Doing her makeup? No, no she doesn't NEED to wear makeup, shes gorgeous without it, perfect skin, perfect nose, perfect eyes, perfect lips... god her lips, they're so soft, so sweet, so... so...

"Ladies and Gentlemen, a special announcement, for one night only, we have a guest singer," A woman interrupted my thoughts, "Please welcome Scarlett."

Scarlett? My Scarlett? No ??? What???

It WAS my Scarlett.

She cleared her throat and said, "Hey, thanks, I'd like to dedicate this song to a special guy who brought me here tonight, the guy on table 26,"She pointed over, "I love you Logan"

She nodded at the band and the drummer started them off, "1, 2, 1, 2,3,4"

"Somehow everything's gonna fall right into place
If we only had a way to make it all fall faster everyday
If only time flew like a dove
Well God, make it fly faster than I'm falling in love" She sang, her voice was amazing, so enchanting. Everyone sat there silently, all eyes on her. No - one could take their eyes off her or talk over her even if they tried.

"This time we're not giving up
Let's make it last forever
Screaming "hallelujah"
We'll make it last forever

Holding onto patience wearing thin
I can't force these eyes to see the end
If only time flew like a dove
We could watch it fly and just keep looking up

This time we're not giving up
Let's make it last forever
Screaming "hallelujah"
We'll make it last forever

And we've got time on our hands
(We've got time) Got nothing but time on our hands
Got nothing but, got nothing but
(We've got time) Got nothing but time on our hands

This time we're not giving up
Oh, let's make it last forever
Screaming "hallelujah" (hallelujah)
Hallelujah"

Once Scarlett was finished singing, she had recieved a standing ovation (sp?)

They cheered and whistled for her. She took a bow and said thanks and was just about to go off stage until someone shouted to her

"Encore!"

Everyone cheered in agreement. She blused and went back over to the band and spoke to them. They swapped their electric guitars for acoustic guitars.

"Too alarming now to talk about

Take your pictures down and shake it out

truth or consequence say it aloud

Use that evidence, race it around

There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary

Don't the best of them bleed it out
While the rest of them peter out
Truth or consequence, say it aloud
Use that evidence, race it around

There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary

Kudos my hero leaving all the best
You know my hero, the one that's on

There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary

There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary "

Everyone was enchanted by her beautiful voice. It took a minute to snap out of there trance and they gave her another standing ovation (sp?) A well deserved one might I add.

While she was still upstage recieving her claps and stuff a man leant over to me and said," You are one lucky chap, to have such an amazing wife."

"Umm thanks, but she's only my girlfriend." I said, but I know I am so lucky to have her.

"Well, go up and kiss her already!" The woman beside him said.
She's right! I can't believe I didn't think of that! I smiled and ran over to her at human speed and spun her around, crashing my lips to hers passionately, she paced her hands around my neck and I tried to avoid being too intimate with her trying to not give into my urges for the public viewers. I swept her up into my arms bridal style and carried her off the stage and placed her into her seat.

Our fingers stayed intwined all night.

Everyone in the restaurant bought us bottles of wine or champagne which ended up having to be took home, we had recieved so much.

When we were sat in bed Scarlett was asking me about vampires.

"Hmm... so are you like... how should I put it? erm... can you not have garlic and like be near it?" She asked.

"It doesn't affect me, neither does crusifixes or as you know I can go out in the sun and I don't sleep in the day, ok I do sometimes but so do humans. I don't sleep in a coffin and most of all we DON'T turn into bats." I explained."They're all myths"

"Stake through you're heart?"

"Nope we don't have a heart, so it really wouldn't kill us with something we don't have." I chuckled.

"How DO you kill a vampire?" She asked

"Why? Are you planning on trying to kill me?" I asked faking hurt and shock

"Oh God no! I never meant it like that. I just wondered honest!" She panicked

"Shhh... chill I was messing. To kill a vampire you need to snap its neck then break their body into pieces and burn it until all thats left is ashes. Now can we please change the subject?" I said. I really don't want her thinking of me or her having to ever kill a vampire.

She yawned and I heard her say through the yawn, "Fine."

"Get some sleep sweetie, all that singing must've took a lot of energy." I said stroking her soft black hair soothing her to sleep. Her eyes started to close but she kept flickering them open, trying to fight against it,"Just go asleep, don't worry I'll be here when you wake up." I whispered pulling her so she was laying ontop of me, resting her head on my chest.

"Night, I love you Logan." She whispered, drifting off to sleep. No human would have been able to hear it.

That came as a shock to me, to hear her say that and it brought a smile to my lips.

"I love you too." I placed a kiss on her forehead. Scarlett was in a deep sleep and I could hear her steady breathing and her soft heart beat. I lay there stroking her hair and just watching her sleep. I felt so content just staying like this, but to be honest, Im content just being around her.

She changed me so much, when I'm with her she brings out whole new side to me, a caring, loving and romantic side. No-ones ever had this effect on me.

I started to close my eyes involuntary(sp?) sleep was taking over. The events of tonight flashed in my mind, Scarlett up on stage singing her heart out, her voice enchanted everyone, they couldn't take their attention off of her. The memories of her siging stayed in my mind as if we were at the restaurant, listening to her lulled me to sleep. And that night I dreamed for the first time in two centuries. I seriously can't believe it, it can't be possible. Vampires CAN'T dream, it's a known fact and no other vampire has ever experienced it, never in the history of vampires has anyone ever dreamt, this went back to the beginning of vampire existence billions of years ago! This is unreal! It's amazing, but how? How could this have happened?

I really hope it's not a one off and that I will be able to dream again, me being greedy hopefully I get to dream every night.

Scarlett stirred slightly in her sleep but never woke, she moved slightly, turning her head which made her hair fall in her face, I gently brushed the strands behind her ear.

"No... Logan... no." She said in her sleep. I froze and stared at her, not realising she was talking in her sleep. "Don't you dare Logan! Aww no fair!" She slapped my arm effortlessly. Haha, she's dreaming of me playing a trick on her or something, I wonder what though???

I relaxed my body, chuckling softly at her carrying on putting up a worthless fight.

We were both so peaceful until the house phone rang

*ring ring* < (a/n yeah... that was a phone... ino pathetic right ?? lmao)

"Damn," I said to myself quietly not trying to wake Scarlett up. I better get up before it disturbs her. I carefully picked her up and placing her down, hopefully she didn't notice my body gone. I ran at full vampire speed to answer the phone.

"Hello ?" I said picking up the phone.

"Hello is this Master Logan Diabolus?"

"Yeah, and this is?"

"It's Mrs Pritchard, the Secretary of Constance Boarding School. I was just calling to inform you that we shall be re-opening to the students next week."

"Ok, thanks. Good-bye," Just as I was about to hang up, the woman spoke again.

"Excuse me, sorry to be a pain, but do you know how I could get intouch with a Miss Scarlett Parsons?"

"She has been living with me, I will let her know about the school re-opening."

"Oh, is there a chance that you could put her on the phone for one moment please? I have another piece of information for her"

"She is sleeping right now, can I take a message?"

"Her parents have requested that on her 16th Birthday that she's go and see them. We have the details and the address at the office for her."

"Oh, ok. I will let her know. Is that all?"

"Yes, thank you. Good-bye."

"Bye." With that I hung up.

What do her parents want? Why do they want to see her on her birthday? Are they going to take her away from me? Are they going to turn her? Maybe they thought that she's mature enough to handle it.

NO I WILL NOT ALLOW IT. I WILL NOT LET THEM TAKE AWAY HER HUMAN LIFE! I HAVE TO GO WITH HER. I put the phone back on charge and made my way back to the room. She was lying there with her eyes open sleepily, waiting for me.

"Sorry if I woke you baby, go back to sleep." I said softly.

"I was comfy lying on you, but you left an I had this weird empty feeling, now I can't make myself comfortable enough to sleep again." She explained.

"Sorry cupcake." I said crawling beside her, lying down and then pulling her back so she was leaning on me.

"Cupcake?" She laughed, "Where'd that come from?"

"Dunno." I shrugged.

"What time is it anyway?" She asked tiredly.

"8.30."

"Why up so early?"

"There was a phone call, so I had to answer it."

"Who was it?" She asked stroking my chest.

"The school it's opening next week so it was just informing us, oh and there was a message from your parents..."

"What?" She burst out, "What did they say?"

She looked curious but nervous at the same time.

"That they want you to visit them on your 16th birthday."

"Th...They want to see me?" She said swallowing hard, "Why? Do I have to go?"

"I don't know why, maybe to talk and discuss your life and what's going to happen." I said not telling her all of my suspicions, they probably want to change her into a vampire, "I think you have to go hun." Her face turned pale, was she thinking what I am thinking?
"Will you come with me? I don't want to go alone, please?" She asked me desperately, her voice was shakey.

"Of course I will, now don't worry, your birthday is almost 4months away." I said trying to soothe her.

"Thanks babe I love you sooooooooooooooo much." She said sounding relieved.

"I love you too sweetie." I kissed her forehead and then hugged her tightly.

One week Later..

Scarletts Point of View

The last few weeks have been great, Logan and I are as close as ever.

We are now on the way to school, Logan decided to bring his car this time, he has a huge collections of them and said he was going to buy me one. There is seriously no need, I have legs you know!!

We're about 5 minutes away and I'm really excited to see everyone again, on the other hand, I am not looking forward to the reaction of everyone when they see how me and Logan have changed

The thing I'm not looking forward to the most is the way everyones attitude towards me will change.
Logan dropped his hand off of the steering wheel to take my hand in reassurance, "It'll be ok babe, honest."

We pulled into the school car park, even when we arrived a day early it was still crowded. Logan got out of the drivers side and walked round to my side before I could even take my seatbelt off.

He opened the door for me and held out his hand, I took it and climbed out of the car.

He shut the door behind me and I leant on the car. Logan stood infront of me and placed his hand either side of me. All I could feel is worry, I stood there with no emotion shown and my body and my body was tense.

"Relax baby, we might as well get it over with." Logan leant in and kissed me softly on the lips, it was one of those kisses that makes you forget about everyone around you. I leant in closer, placing my arms around his neck,his hands dropped from off of the car to being on my waist.

"Jeez, well this is kinda weird." A voice said from behind Logan. Which broke the moment. DAMN I FORGOT WE WERE IN THE CARPARK WITH EVERYONE. I pulled away, blushing madly, I moved my arms from his neck to my sides. Logan turned around, moving one hand off my hip, but leaving the other in place.

"Hey man, how've you been?" Logan asks.

I recognise that voice... but who is it?

"I've been good, it looks like I don't need to ask, I assume you have too. Didn't expect this to happen. So you and red eh?" He replied, it finally clicked!!

"Oh my god, Mackenzie Hey!!" I said hugging him.

"Hey red," He hugged back, "So you and Logan eh?"

"Yeah." I blushed.

"So how are things between you? How long has this been going on?" Mackenzie asked.

"Amazing, no scratch that BEYOND AMAZING. And about a few days after we got sent home, but officially a few days." Logan explained.

"Oooh I see eh, You can tell me the saucy details later." Mackenzie winked to Logan.

"You 2 are such guys!" I sighed.

"Well duhh!"

"You know what I mean!!"
The carpark started to get even more crowded, we could barely hear ourselves speak.

"Lets go somewhere less crowded." Logan said, pulling me to his side by his waist, then he slung his arm over my shoulders and I placed my arm around his waist leaning my head on his shoulder. Mackenzie walked beside me, not even bothered by mine and Logans closeness.

As we walked into the school we met up with the rest of the gang, excluding Crystal,well, she isn't a part of it anymore, not since the whole thing between her, Logan and Drew.