Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Nightmares

I heard the girls leave and Zach close the door behind them. The boys sat on the sofa and watched television for a while. Someone cracked open a can. It was all silent in the living room, no one bothered speaking, I mean how could they find anything to say after that conversation? It must've been slightly awkward.

Ouch, these clothes are really horrible to sleep in, the metal buttons on my jeans were imprinting my body. I got out of bed and started to search around, o great I just remembered, all my clothes are in my room. I walked into the doorway of the living room.

"U'mm hey." I said groggily, the boy's heads turned to face me abruptly,"I was wondering If you could pop round to my room and get some pj's these are really uncomfortable."

Logan was sat on the sofa a distance away from the others with a can of beer in his hand. "Can you settle with one of my tshirts for tonight and I'll get your stuff tomorrow?" He stood up walking towards me.

"Yeah, sure." I said rubbing my sore skin. Logan walked over and gently grabbed my hand and lead me to his wardrobe.

He pulled out a baggy t-shirt, " Will this do?" He asked.

I nodded. I started getting changed into the t-shirt, Logan ran into the living room, swigged down his beer and was back in here within a blink of an eye. But me being a vampire now I was surprised how quick it took me, I was undressed and in the t-shirt when Logan got back in.

He grinned at my amazed expression, one minute I saw him fully dressed the next he was just in his boxers. He put his hands on either side of my hips and dragged me into the bed. "Come on missy, lets get some sleep."

He pulled the cover over me and I rested my head into his chest and wrapped my arms around him, we kissed passionately and then we fell asleep in eachothers arms.

I wasn't having a good sleep at all, all I could picture was Caylens face when Logan told her that he was taking me to his family. I started panicking, they didn't seem like the people I'd wanna meet, the way everyone is terrified of that family, too terrified to even speak to Logan. I don't want to go, I was having nightmares of them torturing people making peoples life hell, and I was one of them people. The tables started wobbling beside me, shaking madly like an earthquake. I could hear Logan trying to wake me up and the boys trying to help him, they shook me but they just flew back I must've had some sort of force field around me. I tried to stop but I was in a trance, I couldn't seem to wake myself up.

The doors swung open wildly and started slamming back and forth nearenough coming off the hindges. It wasn't just the doors in our room, all along the corridor the doors flew madly. God, I've gotta control myself otherwise there wont be any doors left. I heard some high pitch screaming from some rooms where people were scared to death by this. The screaming blended in with my nightmare, the poor people who suffered from this painful torture, I tried to look away from these helpless faces, when I did it wasn't much of a better sight, maybe worse. The pleasure and mad grins on those evil vampires who had the guts to commit such a dreadful crime. Tears streamed down my face and the shaking of the room increased and the doors slammed more forcefully.

"Scarlett, come on, snap out of it!" Blake said approaching me quickly.

"Blake, no, don't!!!" Logan shouted.

It was too late, Blake wasn't as smart as he thought he was, he approached me quickly which startled me so he got thrown across the room, and knocked into the bed. Us both being vampires meant we're incredibly strong, the speed and the force Blake had when being flung across the room made the bed and Blake go right through the wall leading from the living room into the bedroom. Also the bed was smashed into pieces. Ooops.

"Are you stupid Blake, not only could you damage yourself, who knows what it could do to Scarlett?" Logan growled.

"I hated that wall anyway." Zach laughed

"Look, Logan calm down, you're just going to agrovate her more or upset her more, do you not think she needs a happy atmosphere around her?" Mackenzie said.

Blake stood up an wiped the dust and debris off his body, "Yeah, he's got a point, I'm sorry. How can we calm her down?"

"Did anyone hear if she mentioned anything in her sleep?" Logan asked.

"Umm nope sorry dude I sleep like a log." Zach said.

Blake shook his head and so did Mackenzie. The boys were silent, the room was tense. Things seemed to calm down, but it was still quite strong.

"Hang on yeah I did, she said something like.. erm... I don't want to go, don't let them take me. I can control myself. Something like that." Mackenzie said.

"That doesn't make sense."Blake said.

"Yeah, it does, just think right. What if she'd overheard our conversation and started to freak out." Zach said.

"Yeah, and what they said about her not coming back herself. She probably had a pretty good guess at what your family is like, I mean everyones terrified of you, image what they'd be like with the rest of your family." Cade said.

They were silent again, I could tell Logan was upset, I don't know why or how I could know, it must be one of my powers.

Did it upset him, the fact that I didn't want to see his family? Maybe his family weren't as bad as I was expecting them to be and as everyone was making them out to be. Maybe I was totally over reacting. As I calmed down at the thought of it so did the movement in the room.

"Umm what're we doing to calm her down?" Zach asked.

"I don't know but we've gotta calm her down altogether."Logan said, "Scarlett.. you're going to be ok, you don't have to go if you don't want to, I'll never force you into something you don't want to do."

I could hear the hint of sorrow in his voice, I had to snap out of this, I must be hurting him so much. I blocked out all of my emotions so all I could hear is Logan. I'd caused enough problems to everyone already.

The doors gradually stopped slamming open and closed and the shaking in the room came to a sudden stop.

"Awesome it worked." Mackenzie said happily.

"Shh for a minute Mackenzie!" Logan said.

I slowly faught my way out of the trance and moved my hands to my side. I struggled to open my eyes, I had to put up a fight to open them and whatever it was faught back. My eyes were flickering open and closed. It must've looked pretty freaky.

" What the hells going on Logan? Whys she doing that?" Cade asked sounding alarmed.

"I think she's waking up." Blake said.

"JUST SHUT UP A MINUTE!" Logan said not taking his eyes off me, concentrating on my every move.

I eventually got my eyes open and supported myself with my hands while I sat up. As I sat up I saw the huge hole in the wall and the smashed up bed, Logan, Blake, Zach, Cade and Mackenzie were stood infront of me, they looked pretty relieved. The atmosphere in the room seemed pretty calm though. But there was a strange kind of feeling in the atmosphere, somewhere else past the room, but I couldn't seem to figure out where it was, I still had a lot to figure out about these powers.

There were a lot of smashed objects around the room including the tv, cd player and a number of lamps.

" Did I do this?" I asked.

Zach nodded.

"Hey, it's ok though, we needed to redecorate anyway and now we have an excuse." Cade said.

"Yeah, where else would we put your stuff?" Logan said smiling. I smiled gently back at him. Logan leaned down and picked me up bridal style to go into the living room.

As he carried me in I saw the door which lead into the corridor wide open hanging off it's hinges, outside stood crowds of people stood staring in amazement.

"I'm guessing I made a scene." I said.

"Get rid of them." Logan said.

Cade, Zach, Blake and Mackenzie went to the door, "Get Lost, go gawp at something else freaks!" They hissed. They looked pretty scary, they had their fangs beared and their normal colour eyes turned into a deep black,even Zach the funny, idiot but loveable vampire looked pretty terrifying.

Some of the crowd started clearing out, but others stayed their, the much more braver ones, obviously the vampires!

They warned them once more but no-one listened. There was a low growl coming from Logans chest, he was getting pretty irritated.

He gently placed me onto the sofa and ran furiously over to the others, he had the same sharp bleached white fangs, but his eyes, they were different altogether, they were blood red. If he looked long enough they could burn into your skin.

"Clear off before I lose my temper." Logan hissed firmly and dominantly.

"And before she does." Blake said in a low tone.

The fear in the atmosphere was strong, so strong Im surprised the others couldn't sense it.

The pack of vampires shot off like a flash of lightening, so fast that there was a low rumble.

As Logan turned around to face me his red eyes were still as bright as they were before and glaring madly.

"Why'd you say that Blake?" Logan said angrily.

"Say what?" Blake asked looking confused.

"Before she does, do you want to broadcast it to everyone?" Logan said.

"What! Were you not just here a minute ago when the doors in the whole college started banging uncontrollably, it broadcasted itself!" Blake said.

Logan walked closer to Blake angrily, I could feel his anger building and I knew what comes next.
"LOGAN STOP, PLEASE LEAVE IT!" I said firmly.
Logan carried on walking towards Blake, but he looked like he was finding it hard to do it.
"Scarlett, what're you doing, whatever you're doing stop it now!" Logan said angrily.
"No Logan I wont now calm down before I make you." I said.
"Logan, do as she says." Zach said.
"No!" Logan said.
That was it, if he isnt going to do it, I'm going to make him.
I closed my eyes and tried to change the mood in the room to calm.
I could see Logan trying to fight against it but then one big sigh told me he gave up trying.
"Fine, I will stop, but you cheated!!" Logan said.
I pulled tongues at him.
Logan sat down besides me.
"Look Logan, I'm sorry if I upset you, if you feel so strongly about it, I'll go to see your family." I said.

He placed his hand on my cheek and brushed it softly with his thumb, "What, that never upset me. I was upset that I hurt you, made you scared." He said.

"You didn't upset me, somethings that were said just made me picture horrifying things, it was mainly Caylens expression that alarmed me when you said you were taking me to them." I said.

"Well, don't worry. You don't have to be scared anymore, we'll figure this out by ourselves without my family." Logan said.

"No, I want to go. Please you seen me before we could never be able to handle it, or control it. There wont be any of this college left!" I said.

Blake, Zach, Cade and Mackenzie stood there with horror on their faces. It was obvious what they were thinking, they were thinking I was mad to go and that this whole changing into a vampire has knocked the sense out of me.

No, I'm not insane, I know I have been able to control myself better and I can work them better, but my powers are getting stronger as I am, and if I don't learn to handle them now it'll just get too bad and end up hurting everyone I love.

"You've already made your mind up haven't you?" Logan asked. I nodded in reply. "Well, we'll go tomorrow ok?"

I nodded.

"Were are we sleeping then? Its not worth fixing the room incase we have another episode of lastnight." Blake said.

"Sorry." Man I felt bad about recking the room, theres no-where for them to sleep.

"Don't worry, jus ignore Blake, I do. We can sleep in the living room and have a little sleep over, we can invite the girls if you want." Mackenzie said.

"Ok that'd be cool, I'll go knock for them later ok?" I said.

"Why do you have to knock? Can you not just call them?" Cade said.

"I've been stuck in here for ages, I just want a little walk." I said.

"Is it really a good idea?" Blake asked.

"Blake, its just a little walk down the corridor no harm will be done!" Logan said.

"Hah and you're telling her what is and isn't a good idea? Says you who put a hole in our bedroom wall." Zach said.

"One little mistake God! How was I to know that'd happen?" Blake said angrily.

"Because it's happened before, but not as powerful when Scarlett was bitten." Zach replied angrily.

I cringed at the thought of that moment when I was bitten. But I soon forgot about it at the sound of Zach and Blakes childish arguments.

"Come on lets get changed so we can get some breakfast," Logan said.

"I need some clothes though, you don't expect me to wear the clothes I wore yesterday do you?" I said.

"Fine, I'll go get you a bag of clothes ok? You'll need them all anyway," Logan said.

"Actually, I'll text Caylen and get her to get them, I don't want you routing through my drawers do we, and plus Crystal will probably be there." I said.

"Oooo she doesn't want you seeing something Logan, she's hiding something from you!!!" Cade said teasing him.

"What? I just don't want him routing through my underwear drawer or things like that, its private!" I said, I kept things like my diary in there and old poems and letters and songs Alec wrote for me in there. Also my toiletries and obviously my underwear!

"Fine, go ahead." Logan said.

To: Caylens Mobile

Message: Hey, is there ani chance u can go pack a bag of my stuff from my old room please?? Thanks Scarlett xox

Delivered 5/05/09 06:04 AM to Caylens Mobile

While I was waiting for Caylen to get here with the clothes Zach and Blake were still arguing, it was strange, it was normally Blake and Mackenze arguing. It always seemed to be Blake arguing though, he thinks he's always right!

"Just getting a quick shower ok?" Logan said.

"Mmmhm." I replied.

He whizzed off into the bathroom and turned the shower on.