Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Man these guys are so funny!

Logan's point of view

The rain and thunder and lightening had slowly came to a stop and the sky turned back into its natural colour. She'd done it, she'd been able to stop it from happening and I was so proud. Scarlett opened her eyes, her eyes were black. Her face was paler than ever and she collapsed. I caught her quickly an carried her to my room. Man that must've been some strong fight! I placed her on the couch and let her rest, I lay a cover over her body and left her in peace. I couldn't believe she actually caused all that, it's as if she's a whole new person and that she's turning, well evil. I mean come on who'd try and strangle their best friend? She definitely needs me right now! Before she loses herself completely.

I've gotta get her to my family as soon as possible, before I can't stop her anymore.

I sat on the edge of the couch watching over her, looking at how peaceful she looked while she was sleeping. I sat here in the same position for hours on end, until she started to wake up.

"Hey handsome," She said tiredly while stretching.

"Hey gorgeous, how you feeling?" I asked.

"A little tired, all that just took the energy out of me!" she replied,"I don't know what came over me, they just kinda said things I'd rather not hear. I'm so sorry, I hope they forgive me"

I do too, the heartbreak she'd suffer if they didn't and right now she needs her friends to support her. I leaned over and tucked her hair behind her ears out of her face, "They will, don't worry. They'll understand that you're having a pretty tough time right now."

"Well, it doesn't look like they're staying over tonight then does it?" Scarlett sighed, her stormy grey eyes looked pained, it must''ve hit her so hard about what she'd done to her friends and all she could feel is guilt.

"You've always got me and the boys." I replied, she'll always have me, no matter what. I have this sort of attatchment to her so even if I wanted to leave her, I couldn't not that it'd ever happen, I love her way too much.

"Thanks," She said hugging me tightly and I kissed her on the forehead. She hugged me weakly and rested her head on my chest, I could feel her pain, as if it was a part of me. I've seemed to notice this connection we have, whatever she feels I can feel it too, but its only strong when we are touching. I know she wanted her friends right now, because she's known them a lot longer than she knows me, so I can't care for her in that way, its a different kind of love, that I can't provide. Somehow I can't help but think this is my fault, I mean at first we were angry at eachother all the time and i hurt her so much, I can't believe its the same person, could never imaging wanting to bring harm on her at all. Maybe it was my fault she was bitten by that animal, ok so she'd known him before he was a vampire and that they were together but what if because my scent was on her it caused it to be more of a game? What if when I stopped him from biting her in the first place made him think that she meant something to me and that Alec wanted some fun? Because I know if a vampire was stopped from biting someone they wouldn't bother hunting down the exact same human to feed on, it was too much hastle there had to be a reason. Was it because they loved eachother in the human life and he wanted her to be like him? Or was it because he felt something between us, something which made him pick her again?

Scarlett lifted her head off my chest and looked up into my eyes and said, "Don't you dare blame yourself, Logan. This was never you're fault and I know you'd never want to bring harm to me, it's all in the past." She placed both hands on either side of my face.

"How did you.." I said softly.

"How did I know that? because of this... "Gift" more like a curse I can sense the emotions in the room and what ohers feel, but for you its much more, because we have this connection like you thought, you can feel what I feel, but for me its much stronger. I can read your thoughts and also know what you feel." She replied.

"Whoah that's really weird, damn I'm going to have to control my thoughts." I said jokingly.

"Maybe I shouldn't of told you that, it spoilt my cover, it's funny what you think." She replied laughing to herself.

"Hey!! Whats so funny! No fair thats invasion of privacy!" I said childishly, hmmm I wonder what she heard my think, maybe the time were I imagined she was... SHIT NO STOP THINKING ABOUT IT STOP LAH LAH LAH LAH SHE CAN HEAR ME!!

Scarlett burst out in laughter, she fell to the floor laughing so much, tears streamed down her face,"Man you're so funny and yes I have heard that, and seen it. You really need to keep your thoughts PG rated ok?" She said through her laughter.

Man if I could blush right now I'd be as red as a tomato!Good job i can't.

"Maybe you shouldn't be listening in!"I replied sticking my tongue out.

"I can't help it I don't chose too, I'll have to stop touching you, you'll have to sleep on the couch then if you're that desperate for me not to hear you and if you're wanting to keep up those fantasies." She said playfully.

She didn't mean it did she ??? "What no, I'll stop. It's ok. You can listen in" I said quickly.

"No no you're right it's invasion of privacy, I don't want to take you're rights from you or anything," She teased and stood up walking across the room.

"I dont give one about my rights, you know it's too hard for me to stay away from you, without your touch i'd go mad. Now come on babe don't be mean stop teasing me." I said and pouted.

"Fine, fine." She sighed,"But man you should've seen your face, What no I'll stop its ok.." She said

I pulled her face to mine kissing her roughly. That'll shut her up. She kissed back deeper and wrapped her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist pulling her in closer to me. It'd been ages since we've done this and it's the closest I've been to her for ages, all the things that've happened we have no time.

Scarletts Point of View

Logan kissed me forcefully and I didn't protest, I just kissed him deeper and wrapped my arms around his neck. He responded by wrapping his arms tightly around my waist closing the space between us, I knew what he wanted, we've been so apart recently it's just so nice to be alone with him.

His hand wondered up my back, I pulled away for a moment, Logan sighed and looked disappointed, he thought I didn't want this.

"I love you Logan," I said and brushed my lips lightly over his lips teasing him and slipped my hand in his and lead him into the room.

We were lucky enough to have time to ourselves well, we thought so. After a while we heard the boys enter the living room, hopefully they were just getting something and goin back out. Zach walked over towards the bedroom and opened to door, the minute he saw us he was horrified he threw his hand over his eyes," Oh come on you two get some clothes on! " He sighed.Logan sat got off me and sat down. I pulled the sheet up to cover myself. The others followed Zach which they immediately regretted, "Ewwwwwww stop it guys, do it some other time.. you know like... WHEN WE'RE OUT!!." The others shouted.

"You were out you idiots." Logan sighed angrily, he started climbing out of the bed reaching for his clothes.

"Where are you going?" I said,"They're leaving."

"What... no we're no..." Blake said but was cut of by me causing the doors to slam and lock inches away from their faces. Behind the door I heard, "Damn she's so annoying now she has those powers!!!"

I grinned evilly and got back to where we left off.

-------------------------------------------Later on in the night---------------------------------------------------

We sat watching the Dark Knight, its amazing I mainly watch it for Heath Ledger he's so hot as the joker. Anyway before I go off into a daydream it got to a part where there was no joker in it an it was pretty boring, so I thought I'd take my powers on a test drive. I was pretty thirsty, I have control over objects right ? So I wonder if I could open the fridge and get a drink while I'm sat across the room from it. Let's see shall we?

Ok so I had to like concentrate on what I wanted, it was easy enough to get the fridge open, I could feel Logans eyes in my back staring at everything I was doing curiously. Now that I had the fridge door open I had to try get the can of soda out of the fridge into my hands. The can slowly slid along the floor of the fridge until it got to the edge of the fridge. This was the hard part, I had to move it across thin air with my mind. It was hard, especially because the can of soda is really heavy, well it isn't for my normal vampire strenght but when you're moving it with your mind it is. It started to come across to me really steadily until I lost concentration and it began to fall, but I regained concentration immediately and got it back to me. I held out my hand to catch it. I then closed the fridge. Easy!!!

"Hey don't I get a drink?" Mackenzie said playfully.

"Yeah, there you go, they're in the fridge."I said.

Mackenzie sighed and stood up stomping towards the fridge.

"Hey mack get us one please." The others shouted.

Mackenzie got everyone a can of soda and sat down angrily on the couch and folded his arms across his chest and pulled tongues at me.

He opened the can and it fizzed up in his face. Oops my bad.

"You done that!!!" Mackenzie said and I smiled cheekily.

Mackenzie frowned and then burst out laughing not being able to keep a straight face. Man these guys are so funny!