Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Meeting Mr and Mrs Diabolus

"Babe you need to get some rest and to give your powers a rest for tomorrow, its a big day." Logan said.

"What no, its not even late. I wanna hang out with the guys an watch the movie." I said, hmmm I don't see why Logan thinks he can control me, he's not the big bad vampire anymore he's not got super strength compared to me anymore. Its more like the other way round.

"Come on babe I'm doing this for you, I'm not doing this to be bossy but you're going to be tired when you meet my family if you don't, and I don't want you falling asleep while meeting my parents. What sort of impression would that give them?" Logan said.

"Meany." I said pouting.

"Look you can watch the film but you need to lie down on the couch and try get some sleep ok?" Logan said.

I sighed and nodded in defeat, I know I could change his mind if I wanted to but I like to be fair once in a while. I lay down on the couch and rested my head on Logans lap.

If you're thinking that vampires don't sleep well, some don't and some do. There are many different kinds of vampires some that don't sleep, some that don't even speak the same language. We're the kind that sleep and don't have to feed on blood constantly, we do have to feed once every couple of months but normal food can satisfy our tastes. It makes us feel like we fit in more and who could give in chocolate or sugary stuff eh?

I fell asleep within minutes.

I woke up exactly were I fell asleep at 4am in the morning. Logan was sat asleep like a statue not moving an inch. As I looked around Zach was scrunched up in a ball on the small chair his brown hair everywhere. Cade and Blake were lying next to eachother cheek to cheek hugging. So funny I gotta get a picture of that, I went searching for my camera where was Mackenzie? The room was pretty dark because all the lights were off and all the curtains were closed and I couldnt see where I was going. Suddenly I tripped over something and went falling over it. I pulled myself up off the floor and looked to see what it was. It was Mackenzie, he'd fell asleep in the middle of the floor hugging a pillow. I found my camera and took a photo of Cade and Blake, "uh oh the flash is on." I whispered to myself so low that no-one would be able to hear, well no human.

Cade and Blakes eyes opened instantly and saw what they were doings and backed away quickly looking very embarrassed. Mackenzie had only just woken up by the flash, I don't see how the flash could wake him up and me falling over him couldn't. Logan stretched and ran his fingers through his soft black hair and moved his bangs out of his face.

Cade was at my side instantly, "No fair give me the camera Scarlett." He held his hands out. He didn't think I'd give up that easy did he ?

I grinned and said "Nope, you're gonna have to make me."

"We will, don't worry, but no cheating this time with your powers!" Blake said smiling.

They both were smiling at eachother getting ready to get me. "No fair, two against one!!" I said. I didn't stand a chance without my powers so I'll trick them, I took the memory card out of the camera and sighed. "Fine then, here you go. Heres the camera meanies." I said handing them the camera, they took the camera out of my hands and laughed walking away from me. I backed off slowly away from them with the memory card in my hand. Logan and Mackenzie sat watching looking amused.

"Hey... this camera hasn't got any photos on it!" Cade said childishly, "You've got the memory card."

I gave them an innocent look and said,"I don't know what you're talking about." And fluttered my eye lashes. No luck though, they didn't believe me for one second. They aproached me at human speed, making me anxious. I went to pass it to Logan, but he laughed and shook his head. Meany!!! I have to think of something, something were they can't touch me or the memory card without using my powers because I want to prove I can beat them with or without my powers. An idea popped into my head. Hah I know where they wont go! I stuck the memory card down my top in my bra. There is no way they'd go in there and even if they would, Logan wouldn't let them.

"Take it out Scarlett, before I take it out for you!!" Cade said.

I shook my head grinning. Cade walked forward towards me raising his arm, Logan stood up immediately and was at my side in a flash. He raised his eyebrow as if to say 'just you try it', he was clenching his fists standing next to me in an overprotective way.

"Fine then Logan, you get it. You can't let her keep it," Blake said.

"And why not, I won it fair and square." I said, "Unless you want to come get it." Obviously knowing he wont.

"Leave it now guys, just let her keep it its not that bad! Anyway we've gotta be making our way."

"You wouldn't say that if you were in our position! And anyway it wont take you more than 15 minutes to get there!" Blake said

"You can come get it if you want." I grinned. Blake and Cade growled irritatedly.

"Oi calm down its not even that fuckin embarrassing now leave it! Scarlett, lets go sort some clothes out yeah." He said, he wasn't asking though, he had his hand on my lower back directing me towards the bedroom.

As we got to the room I burst out laughing, it was so funny to see those guys faces, I reached down into my top to get the memory card out and put it into my Jeans pocket.

"You're such a tease," Logan said.

"What, they could've got it anytime they wanted to," I said, Logan gave me a look as if to say you know that isn't true,"Fine they couldn't but its nice to see them squirm,, when they want something and I dare them to do it and they can't because they're terrified of you." I replied.

Logan laughed deeply and pecked me lightly on the lips, I could feel him grinning and then he said,"You're evil."

"I know," I grinned.

Logan rushed over to my wardrobe and pulled out all my clothes and I put them all in the bag, I didn't see what he was giving me but I never questioned him because they were probably something suitable for meeting the parents and his family.

He picked up my bag full of clothes and flung it over his shoulder. "You ready?" He asked. I nodded smiling.

We said our good-byes and made our way. We went through the forest, this way no-one would see us. It was also early in the morning anyway so there wouldn't be that many people out in the forest, especially if they don't know what is lurking in there.

As we'd got out into the morning air it was misty and damp. We had a little bit to go until we came to a tall building which had big vines trailing up the wall. We walked through the door which transported us into the vampire world, I couldn't put my finger on how it felt, it didnt affect me much probably because I was a vampire but I'm sure a human would collapse.

Now we are in vampire world we don't have to hide our speed. It was so much more beautiful than the human world, so many tall trees which look like they've been there for centuries, long green fields and a huge crystal blue waterfall in the distance. We both stopped for a moment.

"Wow!" Is all I could say, nothing else could come out.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Logan asked, I nodded in amazement with my mouth wide open. Logan laughed,"Come on lets carry on, it isn't that far away now."

So we carried on running through the winding paths passing many vampires on the way, it's weird though, there were no cars here at all. I guess that because they're vampires with super speed they don't need cars.

We came up to this huge set of black gates which led to a huge green garden with lots of different kinds of flowers in, the main thing that attracted my attention was a huge bed of red roses, my favourite kind of flowers.

As we walked through the gates and the beautiful garden I saw a enormous castle like mansion, it looked so old fashioned with big windows on the downstairs and large arched doors.

Logan opened the door and held it open for me to walk in, it didn't take long for people to notice we were here once Logan closed the door.

"Logan, darling you're home," A beautiful, tall blonde haired woman said hugging him,"And who is this pretty little thing."

"Hey mom, this is Scarlett, my girlfriend."Logan said, his mom? She was so young and very pretty, I shouldn't be surprised though, all vampires have amazing looks, I should know this, I've grown up with a lot of them.

"Hi" I said awkwardly.

Logans mum pulled me in for a tight hug, "It's very nice to meet you and to see how my son has made such a great choice. He is always hopeless with girls. My name is Evelyn by the way"

"Mom, do you mind." Logan said rolling his eyes.

"Sorry, dear, hang on lets just call you're dad I'm sure he'll be happy to meet Carly." Logans mum said, I didn't really want to correct her because I felt rude. So I just smiled.

"Mum its Scarlett!" Logan said getting irritated, I put my hand in his so I had more contact with him so I could try and calm him down.

"Oops, do forgive me Scarlett." Evelyn said.

"It's ok Mrs.." I said, but Evelyn stopped me.

"Please, call me Evelyn," She said, "Adam, our son is here and with a guest." Evelyn called, her voice was enchanting.

Logans father came down the staircase, also a very handsome man, Logan had so many features of his father, the black soft hair, the same crystal blue eyes and his father was not much taller than him.

Evelyn took logans fathers hand as he stood by her side, they're such a perfect couple. How could anyone be terrified of such a sweet looking family?

"Adam, this is Scarlett, Logans girlfriend." Evelyn said smiling.

"Oooh, Logans girlfriend. What a pleasant surprise. My names Adam how are you?" He said welcoming, wow this felt kind of embarrassing and I don't even know why. Hang on a minute, I'm not the one who's embarrassed, its Logan. Aww bless him.

"I'm fine thanks." I replied and looked over to Logan who looked very uncomfortable, he gave a glare at his parents, I could hear what he was thinking and tried to block it out to be kind to him but I couldn't.

"Why can't they just stop embarrassing me! So unfair."Logans thoughts growled,"Sorry about this Scarlett they're annoying, couldn't keep out of my thoughts eh?" He thought, obviously noticing me staring at him. I gave him an apologetic look.

"I'm going to show her around now mom an show her were shes sleeping ok?" Logan said.

"Ok, you best use the guest room in the left part of the building, the other one is under repairs, someone lost their temper a little." Evelyn said.

"It's ok, she's staying in my room." Logan replied.

"Do you really think that is appropriate Logan? I think it's best she stays in the guest room." Adam said firmly.

"Chill! Her parents aren't here and aren't coming,shes not the old fashion kind that has to stay in a separate room, she shares my bed with me in college." Logan sighed. Hmm ok if I could go red right now I would, not the kind of thing I'd share with my parents.

"Oh, ok then." Evelyns face turned from serious to happy and smiling again, so did Adams.

"Sorry about that Scarlett, it was just a precaution, you know incase your parents didn't approve." Adam said smiling at me.

Before I could say anything, Logan dragged me off up the stairs, the corridor was long with many doors, woah how could anyone have so many rooms? What's the need for half of them?