Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

A brief encounter with the Man ***

As we got to Logans room, he dropped my bag down onto his bed and started to unpack my things, it looked like my whole wardrobe, including my lacey nightwear and lingerie,"Umm Logan why have you brought my whole wardrobe, including these" I said holding a pair of lingerie.

"Why not? Can we not have a little fun? " Logan grinned.

"Umm because this is your parents house, and I don't think they'd be happy about it." I replied, he's making out as if it is no bother at all.

"Look they're not bothered, it's natural babe. They couldn't care less if we had sex here, they stay out of our business,"Logan sighed taking my clothing out of my hand," and while we're on the subject of my parents, sorry about the way they were before they can be so annoying sometimes."

"Yeah its fine, luckily enough I haven't ever had to introduce my boyfriends to my parents before." I said and I was relieved about that, not that I've seen my parents in a while."Although it will be happening soon, it isn't long until my birthday." I thought back to the day when we got the phone call from the secretary telling us that my parents request me to go see them on my birthday... I wonder now that me being a vampire has changed things

"You're not looking forward to introducing me to your parents then?" Logan said pouting,"Charming, nice to know you're not embarrassed to be with me."

I sat on the bed with a sigh, "No, Logan I never meant it like that, I don't know how my parents will react, I've not seen them for over 10 years." I said, "I don't know how they'd react to seeing you. You've got as much as a good enough guess as me. Now I'm thinking that maybe you should just stay here while I go alone, I mean there isn't anything to worry about because I'm a vampire and I can look after myself."

"No, I want to come." Logan insisted.

"Its best you stay here." I replied

Logan pushed me back which meant I was lying back on the bed and he straddled me, "Are you sure there isn't anything I can do to change your mind," He said in a seducing tone, he leaned down and kissed me on my lips lightly.

"Nope," I said, slightly pulling away from the kiss.

"Are you sure?" He said moving along my jawline kissing it softly down to my neck.

"Mmhmm." I said biting my lips trying not to give in.

"You sure?" He said while kissing my weak spot, occassionally biting it, I let out a little whimper because I was struggling to refuse. I could feel Logans lips turning into a grin

"Maybe." I said so close to giving in, gripping tightly onto his shirt

There was a knock on Logans door, but Logan just ignored it. He slid his hands up my top revealing my stomach, then Logan pulled off his shirt so his bare stomach was against mine, and went back to the spot on my neck

Logans door opened and Evelyn walked in. Logan carried on anyway, acting as if she wasn't there. Umm this is kinda awkward, I tried pushing away.

"Logan, Scarlett.." His mum said softly trying to get our attention. Yeah right whatever of course she doesn't mind us doing this! She just walked in to stop it.

Logan stopped kissing my neck and pulled away angrily and let out a growl, "WHAT WE WERE BUSY IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE?!"

"Sorry for interrupting love, why don't you show Scarlett around while the maids pack Scarletts things away and put new bedding on."

"Can it not wait till later, God we've only just got here! Can't you just leave us to have a minute alone!" He said through his teeth.

"No, it can't Logan." Evelyn said, "You have had plenty of time alone on the way, and when you were in school now out before I make you." She glared at Logan

Logan didn't look very pleased and he let out a frustrated grow and angrily climbed off me, taking my hand so I could stand up.

"Thanks." I said, I felt kind of awkward, especially because Logans mum had just walked in on us when we were being very... intimate. I smoothed my shirt back into place and Logan pulled his back on.

"Sorry you had to see me like that Love. Wont take too long." She switched back to friendly mode in an instant... ok that was abit freaky

Evelyn stood smiling at us while we passed her.

"Do you have to be so mean?" I said to Logan while walking down the hall, I felt kind of harsh the way he was with his mum, its not her fault she walked in on the wrong moment,"She's kind enough to let me stay here the least you could do is stop being rude." I folded my arms over my chest and looked back to see if Evelyn was still there, but she had disappeared.

"She should've took the hint that we didn't want to be disturbed when we didn't answer her!" Logan said angrily.

"Maybe you should've answered her and maybe she wouldn't have came in Logan, look I don't want to argue but can you please be a little nicer?" I wasn't going to argue, not here and not now.

"Fine! I'll try." Logan said sighing in frustration.

"Thank you." I said and hugged him. Atleast I'm getting somewhere. I want to prevent giving Logans family the wrong impression about our relationship.

"Well well well, look who it is. I thought I heard shouting," A low voice laughed. I pulled away from Logan not recognising the voice so I turned to see who it was. Nope, I didn't recognise this guy by his looks either, "And who is this tasty little vampire with you eh?" The boy stroked my cheek with his thumb

Logans arms snaked back around my waist and pulled me closer to him being very overprotective,"This tasty little vampire is my girlfriend Lawrence so back off okay?" he snapped.

"Ooh very overprotective, since when did you bring girlfriends to meet the family." Lawrence said looking amused.

"Shes very special to me, not that you'd know anything about that, the word committment isn't in your vocabularly, now you stay away from her I mean it." Logan warned Lawrence his eyes started to turn fully black with threat.

"Someone feels a little threatened, you seem a little uncertain that she'd pick you over me." Lawrence grinned.

"Umm what the fuck is going on here? I am still here you know." I said demanding an answer, god anyone would think I wasn't here.

Both of them had their eyes on me, Lawrence smiled at me and Logans grip grew tighter on me and he glared at Lawrence, god if looks could kill!

"Sorry precious, allow me to introduce myself, my name is Lawrence." He said grabbing my left hand and kissing it.

Logan let out a low terrifying growl, he didn't seem to happy that Lawrence kissed my hand,"Yeah, he's my man whore of an older brother." I didn't know Logan had a brother, he'd never mentioned anything to me about it, neither did anyone else, strange.

Lawrence's eyes turned from pleased to very unhappy. I could tell they were the bestest of friends. HAH NOT!

"I didn't catch your name?" Lawrence said ignoring Logan.

I wasn't sure whether to answer him because Logan didn't seem to like him and didn't seem to want me to talk to him, but I just felt rude if I didn't, "Umm... Scarlett." I said.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Lawrence said as he smiled flirtatiously at me. Ok now that was cheesy man I just want to throw up!

Logan started to pull me off downstairs, "Lets go babe." He said kissing my forehead then looking back to give one last glare to Lawrence.

"Catch you later Scarlett." Lawrence said winking at me. Urgh he's so full of himself, he thinks he's prince charming. What kind of brother is he flirting with his little brothers girlfriend while he's in the room! What a dick!

I put all my attention on Logan and tried to ignore his older brother.