Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Introductions

As we sat at the dinner table I noticed 2 people I hadn't been introduced to.
"Scarlett, I don't think you've been introduced to my daughter Eleanor, and my eldest son Samuel, and my other son Lawrence."
"Umm... well I've met Lawrence but not the others." I said.
Eleanor waved happily at me, Lawrence smirked and Samuel nodded at me.
Logans father sat at the head of the table, his mother sat at the other end of it. Logan sat on one side of Adam, with me next to Logan and Nicholas next to me.
On the other side of Adam was Eleanor, Lawrence was opposite me and opposite Nicholas was Samuel. The servers brought out the food and large wine glasses full of what looked like and smelt like blood.
I didn't struggle as much with my table manners, it seems to come easily to me now that I'm a vampire... as a human... not so easy.
We spent most of dinner rambling on about nothing in particular.
"Oh, your room is free to use now kids, it has all new covers on, been cleaned and your stuff has been put away." Evelyn said.
"About fucking time to."Logan grumbled.
I booted his foot under the table
His brothers looked over to us amused. Eleanor rolled her eyes at us and suddenly found her nails interesting.
"Don't give me that attitude Logan. I know you're slightly annoyed that I walked in at the wrong moment." Evelyn snapped. "But don't you DARE curse at me."
"Oooh, what did you walk in on mum?" The Nicholas asked.
"Shut up." Evelyn and Logan snapped.
Nicholas was taken back by the harsh reply he had recieved and held his hands up in surrender.
Fucking Hell I wish Logan would get a grip!
"I don't see why you just didn't leave it when no-one answered your knock! It'd be nice to have some privacy!"
Great I've been here less than a day and I'm already causing arguments.
"Maybe you should've answered the knock and tell me that you two were busy or that you weren't decent! So don't blame me!"
"You're so annoying, I don't know why I came back, I HATE IT HERE, I HATE YOU!" Logan roared.
I held on tightly onto the table stopping myself from lashing out, it didn't work, the wood crumbled between my fingers... it's better than holding onto Logans hand I guess cause that's what his hands would be right now, dust, I know he is just as strong as me and he is very unbreakable, but I am still a newborn and I have slightly more strength than him. The plates and the cutlery started shaking on the table, GOD HE JUST CAN'T DO ONE THING I ASK HIM CAN HE! I HATE THIS.
"Logan, Logan... not now... Logan calm down." His father said lookig wide eyed at me, the reason the cutlery was shaking was because I was shaking from anger causing the table to shake (does that even make sense ?? I dunno I can't explain it lol )
"No dad you stay out of this!"
*STOP IT!" I screamed standing up suddenly, the chair scraped along the floor loudly and then hit the wall causing the chair to shatter.
I couldn't bear it any longer, I stormed out of the room breathing heavily.
When I reached Logans room I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. I heards fast footsteps coming down the hall, then the door opened.
"Scarlett I.."
"DON'T LOGAN, COZ I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT! I TOLD YOU TO BE NICE AND YOU IGNORED ME, SINCE I GOT HERE IT SEEMS LIKE I'M CAUSING ARGUMENTS BETWEEN YOU ALL, COULDN'T YOU JUST FORGET WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE! I MEAN IT ISN'T EVEN A BIG DEAL, WE HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO OURSELVES"
"Look I know and I'm"
"Don't, don't say sorry cause I don't wanna hear it, actually I don't wanna hear anything you have to say right now, please just go away."
I didn't wait for an answer I ran straight out of the room and down to the garden.
I walked onto the bridge above the pond and gazed into the water at the multicoloured fish.
The water enchanted me, I couldn't tear me eyes away from it. As the sun shone down on the water the light glistened off it like tiny diamonds. Past all the fish, the tiny diamond like reflections, I could see a dazzling creature staring back at me. But beneath the looks and the things that attract you to it, there was a plain horrific creature, it was me. My skin was pale, like you'd see on a corpse, the scary part of me was my eyes, they were black, but with a hint of red in them, like you can see the lust for blood in them, and the razor sharp, shimmering white fangs that would pierce through metal with the lightest touch.
This image sickened me, I'm a monster, that wants nothing more than blood. Ok, so I may not sound like a monster, because I don't go on rampages to get blood, and I that I haven't necessarily killed or drank from a human yet, but it doesn't mean that I don't always have blood on my mind, because I do. All the time actually, but I try push it to the back of my mind. And these stupid powers. I didn't sign up for them, and I didn't sign up for becoming a vampire. I didn't want this, I liked being human, I mean of course the fact that I love Logan does pursuade me that being a vampire is good so I can actually live forever with him and the the fact that he wont have to watch me grow old while he stays his handsome young self. Well that was an understatement of him but who would want to up his ego ?
While I was lost in these thoughts, I didn't hear anyone approaching.
"Trouble in paradise?" A voice came from behind me, which of course I recognised.
I sighed, " What do you want?"
"I just came to see if my little brothers girlfriend is ok,"
"I'm fine." I said.
"You're obviously not."
"I'm fine Lawrence, honestly."
Lawrence raised his eyebrows in disbelief,"Whats my lil bro done?"
"He's just so... mean to your mom, I tld him to be nice but he just had to make a big deal out of nothing. I've not even been here a day and I'm causing arguments."
"It isn't your fault, hes always like that." Lawrence re-assured me.
You see I like this side of him, why couldn't this have been my first impression?
"Well I wish he wasn't." I said, "I never really seen him like that with anyone apart from me."
"What do you mean?"
"Before me and Logan started dating we hated eachothers guts, I used to hate the fact that he thought he could walk over anyone he wanted to so when I didn't let him walk all over me he had a problem. He started shoving me and stuff and we were constantly arguing. We got into fights alot, he used to beat me up abit too..." I mumbled the last part.
"You what?!? Really, thats messed up!"
"It doesn't matter anymore, I just don't want him treating people like that."I said,"I just wish he'd be nicer."
"Come here." He said holding his arms out.
At first I was unsure whether to. "Come on Scarlett, it's just a friendly hug,"
With that I gave in and hugged Lawrence.
He wrapped his arms tightly around me and hugged me, woah, this is a good hug.
"Excuse me, whats going on here?" Logan appears from no-where looking slightly annoyed.
"I'm comforting YOUR girlfriend because you were being an idiot." His brother said still keeping me in a tight hug. My arms became looser around Lawrence as I faced Logan "Well it doesn't matter now because I am here to take over." He said getting more and more irritated.
Lawrence pulled from the hug but left me by his side with his arm around me in a comforting way.
Logan grabbed my arm, dragging me away from Lawrence and put his arms around my waist protectively.
I shoved out of his arms. "Well go away, I don't WANT you to take over, I don't want you near me right now!" I walked off.
Right now I need to go apologise to Logans mum, even though it wasn't my fault about Logan, and I also need to apologise about the broken chair.
She was stood in the kitchen talking to the maids.
"Excuse me, erm, Evelyn."
"Hey love," The maids scurried off.
"I just thought I'd come and apologise for Logan's behaviour tonight, and the fact that I smashed the chair."
"It's fine, that chair wasn't that special anyway, Logan is always like that, so I mist apologise because it seems we upset you."
"It's just the fact that I told him to be nice and he didn't, I don't mean to be controlling, its just the fact I don't like seeing that side of him." I sighed, "I was wondering if you have anywhere else for me to sleep tonight."
"Of course we do, we have a number of guest rooms, I will take you to one if you like."
"That'd be great thanks."
She took me to the guest room which was a few doors down from Logans room, but across the hall.
The room was white with a huge bed in the middle, the rails were gold, and the covers were white with gold intricate patterns.
There was a knock at the door. When I opened it there stood a young maid with chesnut hair.
"Excuse me miss, Mrs Diabolus told me to pass this in."
She handed me a silky night gown that went down to my feet.
Thank fuck it wasn't one of those revealing ones and the fact that I don't have to go in Logans room to my suitcase, I'm not in the mood tonight.
"Thank you."I said, the maid curtsied (sp?) and left.
I closed the door and went into the ensuite to get a shower, once I'd finished I put on the night gown and blow dried my hair.
I didn't bother straightening it I mean I'm only going to bed!
The ends of my hair was slightly curled.
I looked at the clock, great, 11.30pm I'm just going to go to bed now.
I pulled the covers back and climbed in with a sigh.
As my head hit the pillow there was a knock at the door.
But it wasn't at my door.
"Were is she Lawrence?" Logan demanded.
"Where is who?" He asked
"Don't play stupid with me Lawrence, you know who I mean, now where is Scarlett?"
"I don't know, she's your girlfriend," I heard a crash, "She's not in here bro, god, shows how much trust you have in her." Logan must've barged into Lawrences room.
Then I heard another crash."Its not that I don't trust her, I just don't trust you." Logans voice said, I could feel the anger in the air and the impatience.
"Now now Logan, be good." I could almost hear the smirk in Lawrences voice."Scarlett said be nice remember."
"If I remember rightly she said to be nice to mom and you're not included in that so actually..."
"WHAT IS GOING ON BOYS?" A more mature male voice interupted Logan. It must be their father.
"Logan here, thinks I have his girlfriend in my room."
"Well she isn't in my room." Logan growled.
"And you automatically think she's with me!"
"Well you're the one who is trying to get into her pants so yes." Logan and Lawrence bickered.
"ENOUGH!" Adam, Logan's father boomed. "She is not with your brother Logan, she's in one of the guest rooms."
"But.. but why?" Logans voice turned soft and I could tell he was slightly hurt... good! He should feel that way.
"Why do you think eh? Or are you dumber than you look?" I could almost imagine Lawrence grinning at this point. "Well, after that little outburst with mumsy I don't think she wants to be around you." Lawrence said dumbing it down abit.
I tuned them out after this, I couldn't be bothered listening to this pointless argument.
I decided to put my ipod on to help block them out. I fell asleep to the song 'Because of You' By Kelly Clarkson.
I was lost in the wonderful land of dreams.
I dreamt I was sat on a cloud, floating along, watching the world beneath me, couples in eachothers arms. Kids playing together in the sandboxes and parents running over shouting "No, Don't eat the sand!"
This dream was so peaceful, so calm to watch until I was pulled out of my sleep and brought back to reality by a hand being placed on the small of my back and a faint voice saying "Baby?"
My eyes fluttered open and it was still dark, why did they have to wake me up when its still NIGHT?!? Are they insane ?
My vision was slightly blurred, so I rubbed tthem and pulled my headphones out. The song 'Who Knew' By P!nk was playing.
I rolled off of my belly onto my back and then sat up. The hand which was originally placed on the small of my back is now caressing my face.
"Hey," Logan said softly, while carrying on stroking my cheek.
"What is so important that you had to wake me up for in the middle of the night for Logan?" I asked grumpily.
"I had to come see you, I'm sorry but can you please come back to my room, I can't sleep without you love. I feel empty." He said gently, "I'm really sorry about today sometimes my anger gets the better of me."
"Maybe you should've thought of the consequences before you snapped at her." I knocked his hand away from my cheek and lay on my side so my back was to Logan.
"Babe, please look at me." He pleaded, I ignored him,"Come on, please." He pleaded again, he sounded so weak, A little spark of guilt formed in me, I just wanted to comfort him, NO! He isn't getting off that easily.
He sighed angrily. Within a blink of an eye, Logan flipped me on my back and was straddling me. "DAMNIT SCARLETT LOOK AT ME. STOP IGNORING ME!"
"WHAT LOGAN?" I snapped, "WHAT DO YOU WANT HMMM?"
"I want you to forgive me, I want you to stop this! I can't bare us fighting, it tears me up, I love you!"
"Logan, I..." Before I could finish Logans lips were on mine, hushing me softly.
"I love you Scarlett, please can you stay with me tonight and forget about this stupid argument."
"No Logan. Please just go to bed. I'm tired." I tried pushing him off of me.
"Nope, you can either sleep with me tonight, or I can just stay right here all night until you give in." He smirked, he knew he'd won because I love my sleep.
I paused thinking of other options, I'm probably stronger than him, especially with these 'powers' but I am too tired to bother.
I growled, "Fine, but you can stay in here if you want to go to sleep with me. Now Shut up and go to sleep." I shoved him off of me and over to the space beside me and turned my back to him again. His arms snaked around my waist and I slapped them away, he sighed and left them by his side.
Not long after his arms slipped around my waist again.
"Logan... LOGAN, If you don't pull your hands away right now I swear I'll...." I threatened as I turned around to face him and immediately stopped. Logan was fast asleep.
Hmm... should I wake him up?? I mean he DID wake me up, It would be getting him back, but I'm nicer than that. With a frustrated huff I turned back around and went to sleep. Logans Point of View

I woke up that morning expecting Scarlett to be lay there in my arms with her head on my chest, but no such look.
I was now on the floor in an awkward position with no pillows or no covers around me.
I sat up and an ache ran through my back and neck.
"Ow!" I groaned.
"Good morning," Scarlett said wide awake.
"How did I get down here?" I asked.
"You were getting too touchy in your sleep and I pushed you away, you fell off the bed."She shrugged.
"Usually you don't mind." I grinned.
She glared at me. Okay, okay, I take it that she still isn't to pleased with me. I stood up off of the floor and sat on the bed.
"Come on boo bear," thats my little petname for her. "Can we please forget about it, I promise I'll try be nicer to her, Pinky swear."
"Fine buttwipe," She hooked her pinky with mine and we made the promise. I pulled her in and kissed her. Light started to appear and shine through the curtains and onto the white silk sheets which made them shiny.
I pulled away, not to take a breath because obviously us vampires don't need to breathe. I looked at her beauty, it still amazes me. The sun ras made her pae skin glisten which made her even more stunning.
"Buttwipe eh? I give you a nice nickname and mines buttwipe?!?" I joked.
"I was only kidding cuddlebunny."
"Cuddle bunny? Oh how masculine is that?"
"Fine, I'll stick with buttwipe then."
"Cuddle Bunny will do."
"Make your mind up." She sighed. She pulled the covers off of her to stand up and just when I thought she couldn't get any sexier, that gown just pursuades me to think different.
"Damn, that nightgown looks HOT!" I said standing up, taking her hand and spun her around making her twirl, then I dipped her down and kissed her once again, WHAT?!? I COULDN'T FIGHT THE URGE... HAVING HER MAD AT ME ALL NIGHT IS NOT GOOD YOU KNOW!! I MISSED OUT ON ALOT OF KISSES... TIME TO MAKE UP.
She kissed back, I pulled her back up, she put her hands on the back of my head trying to ake the kiss deeper if that is even possible! We slowly made our way backwards and I crawled onto the be not breaking the kiss. I grabbed her waist and pulled her directly beneath me. I kissed her jaw then just beneath her ear and whispered, "I love you,"
"I love you too," She moaned as I begun kissing her neck.
My hands slowly trailed along her silk night gown.
"Scarlett sweathear... oh," My mom said and walked back out, "Sorry"
DAMN HER... she must plan this!
I pulled away from scarlett and was just about to shout at my mom but then I remembered the pinky promise and Scarlett gave me a look as if to say 'don't you dare'
I sat up and tensed my jaw.
"No, it's ok, what do you want?" I asked stiffly.
"I see you two have made up," She said coming back in, "Andd I have just come to wake her up and to say that breakfast is ready."
"Ok, thankyou." Scarlett smiled and my mom left
Man I just wanted to snap at her then, but Scarlett wouldn't be too impressed and I couldn't go another minute her being like that with me again.
"Thanks Logan," She kissed me and I started back to where I was before, kissing her neck, until Scarlett pulled away, "No, Logan. We can't. we gotta go to breakfast" I sighed and rollede off her and she stood up.
"Why? Why can't we skip it?" I whined.
"Because we can't and I told your mom we'd be down." She replied grabbed a dressing gown and pulled it on.
"Can you atleast get changed babe? I don't want my brother eyeing you up." I said, I know Lawrence too well and this will please him.
"Oh stop being silly." She walked out so I just followed her, just wearing my pyjama pants.
"I'm not being silly, you have met my brother you know what he's like." I mumbled, I knew she heard me but she ignored it.
I slipped my hand into hers. Lawrences face lit up when Scarlett entered the room, he started looking her up and down, checking her out. I growled deeply.
All through breakfast Lawrence was staring at Scarlett, and as she leant in to put some food in her mouth he gazed down her cleavage. Right that is IT! I clenched my fists tight together, tensed my jaw and slammed my fists into the island causing a dent.
Lawrence smirked at me, "Temper temper lil bro," He laughed.
"Will you stop perving on my girlfriend BIG BRO." I growled.
Scarlett pulled her dressing gown tight around her, covering her up.
"Ahh Logan, Scarlett, you're here. I got intouch with your grandfather and he will be down today to help her." My father said.
My temper started to fade, I started to feel more calm and relaxed, like I wasn't as angry with Lawrence anymore.
Looks like Scarlett is getting the hang of her powers before her lessons have even started.
"What's going on?" Lawrence asked, as he raised his eyebrows, "Who's messing with the atmosphere?"
I looked towards Scarlett, and Lawrence followed my gaze. He looked at her and asked, "Is it you?"
Scarlett smiled shyly and nodded.
"I see she is a very talented girl." A voice said which came from outside the kitchen, it was my grandfather.